What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Only Hindutvas say Muslims have been nothing but intolerant but ironically enough others who have looked at our history are much more objective.
Hope future will see much moderate approach ..Islam has reinvented itself in some countries but biggest let down is you people ...You were the best hope of revival due to history associated with the region but you turned out to be bigger failure then people from desert in showcasing Islam in good light

His tweet was more about religion than politics. But anyways whatever suits you. :)
It was more on scoring some political points, Who else would it be in Punjab Regiment if not Sikhs?

His tweet is clear. Why Sikhs are dying for Hindus when they are in minority?Simple.

But anyways you can believe whatever you want to.
Soldiers are minority compared to civilians ,young males are minority still its them who will die in war ..Anyways there is no question of them dying if they dont join army ...

His tweet is clear. Why Sikhs are dying for Hindus when they are in minority?Simple.

But anyways you can believe whatever you want to.
Yeah I was trying to hide the differences but I guess you saw right through my weak attempt. Now please don't attack us or else Sikhs would join you and you guys will capture Delhi again. :(

Good to see this much love between Hindus and Sikhs but this is what an Indian Sikh has to say about yesterday attack on Indian army in Indian occupied Kashmir. He looks one of those Sikhs who don't like Hindus and might kill you like Indira Gandhi if you call him as Hindu.

@KingMamba

Check kar. ;)

he is AAM ADAMI PARTY supporter ...........in short anti-national ( as per BJP and modi Bhakts)

Punjab is full of anti-nationals ( as per BJP and Modi Bhakts) .......when whole India was running on Modi Wave .........Punjab was making joke of BJP

For BJP and the Bhakts everyone is anti national except them. Congress, AAP, BSP etc etc

For BJP and the Bhakts everyone is anti national except them. Congress, AAP, BSP etc etc

nah ...........they think even in BJP they have anti-nationals ( anyone who speaks against Lord FEKU MODI )

Back
Top Bottom