What's new

Sikh 'genocide' petition tabled in Australian parliament

why he was a baboon?
heres are few words joe shearer said about him
He ran a parallel regime. People were killed at will, in the street, in their offices, in their homes. You could not talk about the terrorists, you could not write about them, you could not report them to the police, you could not testify against them without being killed. Not beaten up, not threatened, just straight killed.
The wounds were inflicted by him, and the crowd of extremists who sprang up, well funded and armed, after he was cornered and killed.

Bhindrawalae and the two Sikhs who killed Indira Gandhi are declared martyrs by the Sikhs and their photos are displayed in the Sikh museum in Harmindar Sahib as martyrs of Sikh nation. This says it all.

Was it you yesterday??

Bhagat Singh who revolted against ruler & killed nobody was a Bloody Terrorist & Murderer. And now Sikhs revolted against rulers killing Ruling PM becomes martyrs to you.

Entire definition changed in one-night.

Bigotary & Hypocrisy at best !

Was it you yesterday??

Bhagat Singh who revolted against ruler & killed nobody was a Bloody Terrorist & Murderer. And now Sikhs revolted against rulers killing Ruling PM becomes martyrs to you.

Entire definition changed in one-night.

Bigotary & Hypocrisy at best !

I never said they were martyrs in Pakistan.

They have been declared martyrs by the Sikhs themselves. Their photographs are displayed in the museum in Golden Temple.

Let me remind you that Golden Temple is in Indian Occupied Punjab and not in Pakistan.

heres are few words joe shearer said about him
He ran a parallel regime. People were killed at will, in the street, in their offices, in their homes. You could not talk about the terrorists, you could not write about them, you could not report them to the police, you could not testify against them without being killed. Not beaten up, not threatened, just straight killed.
The wounds were inflicted by him, and the crowd of extremists who sprang up, well funded and armed, after he was cornered and killed.

I wonder why KPS Gill is still called the butcher of Indian Occupied Punjab.

It is clear that you have no idea of how Bhindranwale damaged both the Punjab and India. He ran a parallel regime. People were killed at will, in the street, in their offices, in their homes. You could not talk about the terrorists, you could not write about them, you could not report them to the police, you could not testify against them without being killed. Not beaten up, not threatened, just straight killed.
-joe shearer

Ok so you consider Bhindranwale as a TERRORIST. right.

2. Why dont you come up with facts about him and the how things molded into killing episode.

3. Werent there killings of 13th Sikhs that transformed him from peaceful to a stuborn leader

They have been declared martyrs by the Sikhs themselves. Their photographs are displayed in the museum in Golden Temple.

Let me remind you that Golden Temple is in Indian Occupied Punjab and not in Pakistan.

If you go by whats displayed in Golden Temple. Do you know?? :cheesy:

- When Muslims visit Golden Temple of Amritsar, they find paintings on its walls showing strong provocations against past Muslim rulers of India versus Sikhs, scaring them that they're great enemies of Muslims in general. The story of Babar torturing Guru Nanak in jail in Guru Granth Saheb is itself highly provocative

- If Sikhs are very good for Muslims & have no sinister designs against them, why do they keep long hairs ? Their gurus & all Sikhs men together took oath that until they eliminate all Muslims in the world, they won't cut their hairs. When will that desire be fulfilled ?

On a sidenote, can any Inidan Punjabi Sikhs tell me why you guys keep voting Congress in power in Punjab :hitwall:

You guys need to vote BJP, stop voting for those traitors who want to turn India into an Islamic Republic :hang2:

If India Want religious instability so be it. Bring China in Sub-continent and see what happens.

lolz our current prime minister and army chief are from the same indian occupied punjab

How does a thread about Australia, India and Sikhs turn into a shooting match about Pakistan?

Anyway, OT, Australia will do absolutely ZERO about this. The Australian government and media are bending over backwards to please India. Right now, India can do no wrong in the Australian media and political circles.

Back
Top Bottom