What's new

Sikh 'genocide' petition tabled in Australian parliament

Andross you are just trying to wash hands of hundreds of Hindu Indians who had killed thousands of Sikh Indians, by puting the blame on Congress Party.

those who took part in brutal killing of Sikhs in 84 are not 100% Congress members

STFU! Sikhs KNOW it wasn't a Hindu/Sikh conflict. Sikhs know who their real friends/family are-Hindus are regarded as brothers by most Sikhs. We have seen many dark days together and stayed strong. This was an ENTIRELY political act. There were plenty of Hundus who helped their Sikh countrymen during those horrific acts. Some of my Mother's family were taken in and protected by their Hindu neighbors who stood at the door to their house and chased away any rioter. Other Hindus went around Delhi trying to protect their Sikh countrymen-I know this for a FACT. Some of my family were killed in the riots (probably) at the hands of Hindus but that doesn't mean I blame the Hindus as a whole-far from it. I know evil/ignorance/stupidity has no religion.

How sad! I hope the Sikhs gain independence.

Save it. You will not find a more patriotic Indian than an Indian Sikh. You Pakistanis love to stoke fires. Give it a rest and deal with your own,far more sever, issues at home.

3000 dead people is not a genocide by any definition of the term ,but if such a thing can shame the Indian govt. into acting against the accused in the attacks then so be it.

Post analysis relating to 3000 dead people :

a) Its not a genocide by any definition
b) Hope that these dead people can shame the Govt to act.
c) No demand to the govt about delayed justice.

STFU! Sikhs KNOW it wasn't a Hindu/Sikh conflict. Sikhs know who their real friends/family are-Hindus are regarded as brothers by most Sikhs. We have seen many dark days together and stayed strong. This was an ENTIRELY political act. There were plenty of Hundus who helped their Sikh countrymen during those horrific acts. Some of my Mother's family were taken in and protected by their Hindu neighbors who stood at the door to their house and chased away any rioter. Other Hindus went around Delhi trying to protect their Sikh countrymen-I know this for a FACT. Some of my family were killed in the riots (probably) at the hands of Hindus but that doesn't mean I blame the Hindus as a whole-far from it. I know evil/ignorance/stupidity has no religion.

Save it. You will not find a more patriotic Indian than an Indian Sikh. You Pakistanis love to stoke fires. Give it a rest and deal with your own,far more sever, issues at home.

A very pathetic attempt to divert the attention from the killers who are Hindus.

Your anecdotal account is not verifiable, nor is it consistent as to the horrible events that unfolded in those few days as reported by the media and certain Human Rights Organization.

Lets hope the Sikhs gain independence, they have been wanting independence for a while now.

Destroying their golden temple was disgusting, it's their sacred temple.

I have alot of respect for the Sikhs.

Lets hope the Sikhs gain independence, they have been wanting independence for a while now.

Destroying their golden temple was disgusting, it's their sacred temple.

I have alot of respect for the Sikhs.

Just goes to show your knowledge about the Sikh people. There temple was never destroyed, it still stands and is visited by many people from all over the world. As for the issue of genocide, what the government did was wrong, and even after all of this happened the Sikhs are still loyal to India and will always be.

I only mentioned the things you did after partition.How you almost completely wiped out Sikhs from Pakistani Punjab.Even the most conservative estimate puts the death toll in hundreds of thousands.

they are still existing in numbers in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa also

FATA region as well

Back
Top Bottom