What's new

Sikh community angry over Kartaar pur fotoshoot

@Verve @fitpOsitive @TNT @Ace of Spades @SIPRA

The govt for being custodian of the sacred most Sikh site should offer an appolgy to the Sikh community for failing to stop kanjar khaana at their holiest place and must make sure every one visiting that place should follow the rules and cover their heads etc.

@Verve does this shoot event attract sec295A of ppc ?I say yes , we can figure out the intent later on

Reported for being an insensitive kanjar
I will certainly hear what Sikhs are saying about their sacred place. Tbh, I would impose a ban on Muslims, or non-pilgrims to enter into the premises of Kartarpur sahab. It's not a tourist point, its a birth place of one of great and big religions of South Asia.
Tameeze malhoze rahy.

I will certainly hear what Sikhs are saying about their sacred place. Tbh, I would impose a ban on Muslims, or non-pilgrims to enter into the premises of Kartarpur sahab. It's not a tourist point, its a birth place of one of great and big religions of South Asia.
Tameeze malhoze rahy.
:lol:now remaining is you want to make a LET TALIBAN ALQAIDA and ISIS of sikhs ?????? since hundreds of years muslims sikhs hindus and other faiths were going to each other sharines and holy sites in south asia . even same baba guru nanak muslims make a mazar there too . :lol: ap logoon ka bus nhi chalta warna saans lena band kara do yaar haad hai bhi .

Tomorrow will you stop eating meat to respect sensitivities and sentiments of some sanghi vegetarian brahman?
it would be weird to not eat meat to respect the sensitivities of vegetarians or some casteistd. but surely it's sensible to respect the sensibilities of the animals themselves, who might have preferred life over a cruel death or a simple freedom from a cruel life in a factory farm. :undecided:

:lol:now remaining is you want to make a LET TALIBAN ALQAIDA and ISIS of sikhs ?????? since hundreds of years muslims sikhs hindus and other faiths were going to each other sharines and holy sites in south asia . even same baba guru nanak muslims make a mazar there too . :lol: ap logoon ka bus nhi chalta warna saans lena band kara do yaar haad hai bhi .
My point is respect. Unconditional, uncompromised.
Sans bhi lain, mutton bhi khain, daro bhi ho, per had main.

@Verve does this shoot event attract sec295A of ppc ?I say yes , we can figure out the intent later on

Is there a legally binding dress code for entry in KP? Is there a legal ban on taking pictures there?

It seems the content creator was missing dobata (head covering) to make her actions all OK for Sikh community.

but surely it's sensible to respect the sensibilities of the animals themselves, who might have preferred life over a cruel death or a simple freedom from a cruel life in a factory farm. :undecided:

You better starve to death in that case coz science has proven that vegetation do have senses but they cant squeal or cry to get the agony across- ------. What are you now a super humanist?

P:S : breathing kills bacteria
Is there a legally binding dress code for entry in KP? Is there a legal ban on taking pictures there?

It seems the content creator was missing dobata (head covering) to make her actions all OK for Sikh community.

Allegedly a kapra brand hired an advertisement agency but now they are scapegoating each other

You better starve to death in that case coz science has proven that vegetation do have senses but they cant squeal or cry to get the agony across- ------. What are you now a super humanist?
at that point you can distinguish between necessary and unnecessary cruelty. whenever we drive there's a slight risk of killing or injuring someone. by collectively allowing driving we guarantee the death of some people, nonetheless we have decided that negatives outweigh the positives.
but does that mean there's then no wrong in intentionally running over people? of course not. we require some pollution and harm to drive, but risking anymore than necessary is immoral.
in a similar way, I can accept in some areas meat and eggs etc are necessary to get by. nothing wrong there. but when people start stuffing animals in extremely cruel conditions to fill themselves up with meat everyday, that crosses a line. killing to live is one thing, cruelty for the sake for guilty pleasure is another.
in countries like Pakistan and India I'm sure it's done much less than America etc, but it's still a problem imo.

but when people start stuffing animals in extremely cruel conditions to fill themselves up with meat everyday, that crosses a line. killing to live is one thing, cruelty for the sake for guilty pleasure is another.

I agree Islam has laid down humane conditions on how to treat flaura and fauna and not just animals meant for a quick slaughter. You cannot show it knife , can't slaughter it infront of other animals so on and so forth . The fault lies with the people and their commercial approach to everything .

And to the resident Kanjars of pdf don't just start defending the people involved in this like the Wazir abad Masjid incident

1. The girl is minimum 1/2 kilo meter outside the main temple (the building where they conduct their worship rituals I guess)
2. It is not like every woman / man visiting the gurdwara has her / his head covered
3. And it is not like photos inside our outside the gurdwara have been taken for the first time. Plenty of wedding photos of couples standing in style are available on the web.
4. If anything indians should have reached Pakistani Sikh community first to raise the issue.

1638265725345.png

This complaint would have made sense if this girl had done something inside the main temple building. They should get keep insecurities in check ......

Saba Qamar a Pakistani actress did something far more disrespecting in a mosque.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom