What's new

Sikh community angry over Kartaar pur fotoshoot

1. The girl is minimum 1/2 kilo meter outside the main temple (the building where they conduct their worship rituals I guess)
2. It is not like every woman / man visiting the gurdwara has her / his head covered
3. And it is not like photos inside our outside the gurdwara have been taken for the first time. Plenty of wedding photos of couples standing in style are available on the web.
4. If anything indians should have reached Pakistani Sikh community first to raise the issue.

View attachment 797740

This complaint would have made sense if this girl had done something inside the main temple building. They should get keep insecurities in check ......

Saba Qamar a Pakistani actress did something far more disrespecting in a mosque.

The model is at fault for being ignorant real fault lies either with the advertisement agency or the brand allegedly hiring it . And the temple is not just an ordinary sikh temple but the most Holiest Sikh site in the world , if you pay attention closely it happened in the vicinity of it . Suppose if Allah forbid non muslims were in control of the Harmain and such event had taken place there would we still be shrugging it off? It's obvious muslims across the board gonna get outraged so are the Sikhs from India and Pakistan -------.

it would be weird to not eat meat to respect the sensitivities of vegetarians or some casteistd. but surely it's sensible to respect the sensibilities of the animals themselves, who might have preferred life over a cruel death or a simple freedom from a cruel life in a factory farm. :undecided:

God created animals as food for Humans to consume.

The model is at fault for being ignorant real fault lies either with the advertisement agency or the brand allegedly hiring it . And the temple is not just an ordinary sikh temple but the most Holiest Sikh site in the world , if you pay attention closely it happened in the vicinity of it . Suppose if Allah forbid non muslims were in control of the Harmain and such event had taken place there would we still be shrugging it off? It's obvious muslims across the board gonna get outraged so are the Sikhs from India and Pakistan -------.

It is a non issue, the girl is far from the main building and it is not as if photography is haram in Sikhism.

Khana Kabbah has remained under control of then non Muslims of Mecca for a long time in life of Hazrat Muhammad Peace be upon him, they did all sorts of things there. Being Muslim I am not worried about Khana Kabbah.

I am not going to obey this stupidity of "not turn your back to any temple or shrine", indian sikhs should stop this insecure drama, their forefathers have been using mosques as horse stables. They themselves can do the smoochies right in front of their temples but others dare not go their bareheaded?

Humans are naturally omnivore and must have the universal right to choose any healthy animal meat they prefer.

Livestrong.com:
To get all of their amino acids, vegetarians must consume various sources of protein. When you restrict any of the main food groups, you increase your risk of nutrient deficiency. For vegetarians, eliminating meat products poses the increased need to find alternative sources of certain vitamins and minerals. Vegetarians must pay special attention to the following nutrients, according to the Mayo Clinic:
Vitamin B12
Calcium
Iron
Zinc
Iodine
Vitamin D
Omega-3 fatty acids
Protein

Respect religious sentiments as followers of faith demand it. Otherwise, you might insist it is not offensive and followers of the faith would insist that it is.

I hope the brand apologises and every fashion photographer learns a thing here. And no fashion photography in front of Masjids, please!

I am not going to obey this stupidity of "not turn your back to any temple or shrine", indian sikhs should stop this insecure drama, their forefathers have been using mosques as horse stables. They themselves can do the smoochies right in front of their temples but others dare not go their bareheaded?

Sir g what if our own Sikhs tell us to do whatever in your own religious sites but spare our ?

We sure can throw 101 excuses back at them but how are we going to face Allah Swt with this stubborn ego Who placed their temple in our custody? Islam to yeh nahi sikhata --------.

Humans are naturally omnivore and must have the universal right to choose any healthy animal meat they prefer.

Livestrong.com:
To get all of their amino acids, vegetarians must consume various sources of protein. When you restrict any of the main food groups, you increase your risk of nutrient deficiency. For vegetarians, eliminating meat products poses the increased need to find alternative sources of certain vitamins and minerals. Vegetarians must pay special attention to the following nutrients, according to the Mayo Clinic:
Vitamin B12
Calcium
Iron
Zinc
Iodine
Vitamin D
Omega-3 fatty acids
Protein

Exactly. Malnutritional dumb sanghis are a living example.

Sir g what if our own Sikhs tell us to do whatever in your own religious sites but spare our ?

We sure can throw 101 excuses back at them but how are we going to face Allah Swt with this stubborn ego Who placed their temple in our custody? Islam to yeh nahi sikhata --------.

Islam has freed me from these "don't turn your back" type faltoo ki slavery bakwas, so I don't see why they should force someone to do that.

Second, if that photoshoot had happened inside the building I would have condemned it, but the pictures clearly show the girl is well outside that building, and indian sikhs' problem is that she is bareheaded, which many other people are e.g. this photo of woman is what covered or bareheaded? The children are bareheaded .......

1638278411658.png

Now the real only problem is a brand used this photoshoot for advertisement .......... the only just claim I can see in all this that temple compound has been used for a commercial activity. The rest of bareheaded bla bla is just being stupid and biased.

Islam has freed me from these "don't turn your back" type faltoo ki slavery bakwas, so I don't see why they should force someone to do that.

Sir all iam asking is if they have extended us the courtesy of visiting their holy site we should behave/comply with the rules etc or refrain from going there.

Iam personally in favour of banning every non Sikh visitor from that place unless their religious committee allows any such requests
this photo of woman is what covered or bareheaded?

Chunnni ly ty hai bb nay:rolleyes:

What is "kanjari" ? People shouldn't be using such dismissive and rude words. It is casteist, irrational and anti-human.

what is kanjari yet you explain in the same sentence. my advice want to see a kanjar, go to your mirror and look close up you will see kanjar.

what is kanjari yet you explain in the same sentence. my advice want to see a kanjar, go to your mirror and look close up you will see kanjar.
Kanjar is a pimp
Kanjari is a prostitute

He asked for "kanjari", as a definition you said look in the mirror you'll see "kanjar" as in Pimp
Two different things

are you trolling? I wouldn't want to call a religious view unscientific, but these things just stretch it.

but anyway, even if that is true, you're again missing the point. there's a difference between use and abuse. I don't think god could have commanded anyone to abuse animals. production of meat for vast populations in such large quantities practically requires animal abuse in factory farming. anyway....... forget it.

This pathetic trend was earlier appreciated by disinformation minister faawad ch himself when TLP lodged protest to file an FIR against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed for a song recording in Masjid Wazir Khan but fawad ch appreciated the act of saba qamar and bilal saeed. Now how can fawad ch condemn the act of this model?

I think as a Muslim and as a Pakistani, we should condemn all the acts of obscenity wether they are in Mandir, Masjid or Gurduwara...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom