What's new

Sikh community angry over Kartaar pur fotoshoot

Nothing wrong...people are making an issue out of a insignificant issue...she just had some of her pics taken..why should she cover her head? Where has this culture of covering heads entered from?
Most indian women didnt even cover their breasts 1500 years ago ...you could see the images of women on all old carvings without any cloth over breasts.

Last edited:
Kanjar is a pimp
Kanjari is a prostitute

He asked for "kanjari", as a definition you said look in the mirror you'll see "kanjar" as in Pimp
Two different things
well change it to kanjari.

I will ask the management for "Kanjar", "Bhangi" and other such casteist, irrational and anti-human abuse words to be on the banned words list. There is a dedicated thread for this. Such words are freely used by some members.

Last edited:
She needs to be lashed by one of the Sikh elders to put example out .
dumb broad thinking of it as some tourist attraction ,

What on earth are they thinking? People would be equally furious if they did that in a mosque. It’s a place of faith.
Issue the apology.
Exactly strictly keep these events out of places of worship. Be it Muslim, christian,sikh or Hindu place .

are you trolling? I wouldn't want to call a religious view unscientific, but these things just stretch it.

but anyway, even if that is true, you're again missing the point. there's a difference between use and abuse. I don't think god could have commanded anyone to abuse animals. production of meat for vast populations in such large quantities practically requires animal abuse in factory farming. anyway....... forget it.

Killing animals for consuming as food is not abusing. I agree meat factories should adopt halal processes to keep the meat clean and healthy.

Killing animals for consuming as food is not abusing. I agree meat factories should adopt halal processes to keep the meat clean and healthy.
huh what? the abuse of factory farming is usually in the conditions of living, and usually less in the methods in the method with which they are killed (with the exception perhaps of male chicks, they're thrown alive into grinders as soon as they're indentified as males).
and anyway, leaving a part attached seems much more cruel than a simple cut, it has been opposed vehemently was some organizations on the grounds of animal cruelty, but I haven't yet looked into whether it really is more cruel, scientifically.

but if this persona, and these posts are a troll, then good job. good job.

huh what? the abuse of factory farming is usually in the conditions of living, and usually less in the methods in the method with which they are killed (with the exception perhaps of male chicks, they're thrown alive into grinders as soon as they're indentified as males).
and anyway, leaving a part attached seems much more cruel than a simple cut, it has been opposed vehemently was some organizations on the grounds of animal cruelty, but I haven't yet looked into whether it really is more cruel, scientifically.

but if this persona, and these posts are a troll, then good job. good job.

See Hindus, Muslims and Christians are all in agreement that animals are meant to be killed and consumed. Even BJP Brahmans like Manohar Parrikar consume meat. I do not understand what is your point or issue. If you Vegetarians have a issue you should leave India.

I do not understand what is your point or issue. If you Vegetarians have a issue you should leave India.
you clearly do understand, the issue is of abuse, unnecessary, unjustifiable suffering. and from the point of view of some ethics-focused vegetarian, leaving would be quite odd. go to where? India is one of the larger hubs of vegetarianism. it might be the place to be after maybe some other smaller Buddhist countries. easier to convince people where Gandhian ideals of pacifism are respected, even if most superficially. unless of course you meant that they should leave for other countries to selflessly promote vegetarianism where it's more needed, like Buddhist missionaries. hmmmmm.

After violating the sanctity of Masjids, the kanjar are now doing the same in Gudwaras.

you clearly do understand, the issue is of abuse, unnecessary, unjustifiable suffering. and from the point of view of some ethics-focused vegetarian, leaving would be quite odd. go to where? India is one of the larger hubs of vegetarianism. it might be the place to be after maybe some other smaller Buddhist countries. easier to convince people where Gandhian ideals of pacifism are respected, even if most superficially. unless of course you meant that they should leave for other countries to selflessly promote vegetarianism where it's more needed, like Buddhist missionaries. hmmmmm.

Don't throw random words, Hindus and Buddhists are predominantly non-vegetarians. You veggie eaters are a tiny minority. If you do not behave you and your families will be put in reeducation camps until you realize that animals are meant to be killed and eaten. I will go a little further and say any excess animals that are not being eaten should be killed to lessen the burden on the environment.

sir "Mistakes" like these happen at studios cinemas , parks, maals not at sacred religious sites . Our kanjar segment of society is completely disconnected with the religious sensitivities and its about time they face consequences for their "casual" approach to -------

Is it ok to call Mirza Ghullam Ahmed Qadiyani a "Lanti" or "Maloon" ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom