What's new

Sikh community angry over Kartaar pur fotoshoot

Unacceptable. These tik tokiyas are totally detached from ground realities and sensitivities. This should not go unpunished. Yehi masjid mein hota tu adha pakistan jal chuka hota. Pakistanis shouldnt have two standards.

Unacceptable. These tik tokiyas are totally detached from ground realities and sensitivities. This should not go unpunished. Yehi masjid mein hota tu adha pakistan jal chuka hota. Pakistanis shouldnt have two standards.
sir masjid/madrasson main molvi londy baazi kerty hain kabhi pakistan jala ?

I think that she didn't realize that it is a sacred place. A mistake. Not malafide and international.
she apologized case closed sir . ab yahan koi kesy samjhay ke mazhab insaanoo se hai or insan ke liye hai .

مسجد ڈھا دے، مندر ڈھا دے ڈھیندا جو کُج ڈھا دے اک بندے دا دل نہ ڈھاویں رَبّ دِلاں وِچ رہندا۔۔۔ بُلھے شاہ۔

Story of Punjab
From land of bulleh Shah to land of TLP...
But I hate how this fool urduized the whole thing- cause I am not too sure if he accurately quoted the poetry...
if today were bullhy shah / shekh sanai /rehman baba / ghulam fareed even allama iqbal was alive they will kill them

look here
Screenshot 2021-11-29 at 19-23-00 Noor - E - Islam - علامہ اقبال کی کفریہ شاعری اقبال کی شاعری...png

I think the ministry of religious affairs should apologize too because they are technically responsible for protection and concerns and should be educated on the matter before hand.

What can ministry do here? It is comon sense which is not comon with these tik tokiyas and blogger. In an effort to gain followers and limelight of industry they loose all common sense. I can bet you that they were told about etiquettes of Gurdwara Sahib but decided to do photoshoot regardless.

It is not insult but somewhat disrespect. Plus, management should know the sensitivity and put clear warnings for non-Sikhs to attend/visit. Apology should come from both the govt and the girl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom