What's new

Sikh businesses to invest 500 mn pounds in religious projects in Pakistan

Pakistani Punjab belongs to Pakistanis

Of course it does. You have completely missed the point

May be your "punjab" is free for all but I will not let any mofo sikh to enter my house in gujranwala. Land belongs to the one who "occupies" or "owns" it at any given time.

You are entitled to your opinion, I prefer a free Khalistan to our east. Punjabis have nothing in common with Gangadesh.

UK's Sikh businesses to invest 500 mn pounds in religious projects in Pakistan
Yudhvir Rana | TNN | Updated: Jun 11, 2019, 9:4 ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Kerain bhi na.
Kerta nhn bus news ajati hai.

There are so many sikh sites in kpk and punjab.
People.are destroying them I'm search of hazana..
Anyone would spread the rumor of buried treasure and they would come ruin it..
There are sikh palaces, havelis, museums, gurdwaras to. 2nd, 3rd and 4th gurus and various various other sites from sikh rule.
Please preserve them.
state simply don't have enough sources to preserve them..
We should Atleast make a fund where these British Sikhs would invest and that fund would restore all monuments and the money earned would be given back to the investors...

modi will crucify those who invest in Pakistan!

jay modi ki!

What has happened to the Mosques and Islamic heritage in the East Punjab? When I was reading about the Islamic rule, there were hundreds of historic mosques left there, are they still standing? They probably have as much history as the Taj Mahal etc but just smaller.

Major adnan sami ko expose kerna bhi ISI ki sazish thi..abhi to ISI nay hava kay garam golay bhi india phainkay hain..
India mein garmi ka karan sarif Pakistan hai.
Hahahaha

Why don't you talk directly to me, Mr. so-called "real pakistani". My great great grand-father was also living in a village in Gujranwala in pakistan in 1880 or something. Now tell me Mr. "real pakistani" where was your great great grand-father living in 1880.

And then he migrated to india in 1947? :cheers:

Pakistani Punjab belongs to Pakistanis

All of Pakistan belongs to Pakistanis. And Sikhs are part of those Pakistanis. And if people want to invest in infrastructure that makes things easy for our Sikh Brothers, then they are more than welcome and should be provided with ease of process.

They are welcome investors. We need to be careful to vet who invests but generally I can see it having a positive contribution. They could potentially setup hotels, restaurants, tours, perhaps renovate historical sites, setup museums etc.

Pakistan should covert Kartarpur into a walled city offering thousands of facilities for Sikh brothers catering to millions of pilgrims from all over the world. There should be a Sikh University, Sikh Radio/TV stations, souvenir markets, food-streets, residential villas and whatever Sikh pilgrims request for.

Pakistan should covert Kartarpur into a walled city offering thousands of facilities for Sikh brothers catering to millions of pilgrims from all over the world. There should be a Sikh University, Sikh Radio/TV stations, souvenir markets, food-streets, residential villas and whatever Sikh pilgrims request for.

1 billion rupees are allocated for Kartarpur corridor in this budget, so that's already our target.

1 billion rupees are allocated for Kartarpur corridor in this budget, so that's already our target.

An area close to 10 KM square should be allocated to these facilities. There are close to 30 million Sikhs living in the world and Pakistan can host 0.5 to 1 million Sikh pilgrims per year.

Back
Top Bottom