What's new

Side effects of India's Dharma: One woman killed in Vrindavan temple stampede

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you repeatedly, I did not mention any religion's name in the thread. And nothing frustrating!!! If you can ban my IP, then go ahead, do it. Just do it. But stop your melodrama.

And I am telling you to read your posts again. Professor just proved you wrong. I can't ban anybody and nor I want to, I am not a mod.
I am sorry that you feel that way about me. If speaking agianst religious bashing, any religion, is melodrama. Then yes I will keep up with this "melodrama".

I told you repeatedly, I did not mention any religion's name in the thread. And nothing frustrating!!! If you can ban my IP, then go ahead, do it. Just do it. But stop your melodrama.

You made it clear in the reply to my post, effectively asking people to substitute 'Hinduism' for 'India's Dharma' in the title of the thread.
Now you got the effect of using 'Hinduism' in the title.
For example people may get misled about the religion. They may think Hinduism tolerates mass deaths as a means to reach heaven. And what not... They may find reasons to hate or belittle that religion.

Now I can post BS about any religion carefully giving suggestions about its nature but without giving its name. If all people understand what the religion is, I have communicated my hatred and misled people about the religion. Done!!
Here you even admitted that you meant Hinduism which I don't think can even be called 'Indian Dharma', but then you gave a resounding clarification:enjoy:.

I agree it will be nice that we should not make fun of any religion at all on this website or any thread. If you think you wrote something which is offending other people's belief? then you should not to do that. Make this site enjoyable and to do make a war zone.

And I am telling you to read your posts again. Professor just proved you wrong. I can't ban anybody and nor I want to, I am not a mod.
I am sorry that you feel that way about me. If speaking agianst religious bashing, any religion, is melodrama. Then yes I will keep up with this "melodrama".

Yes you are not a mod and your Indian companions are not mods also. They you all are acting like mods. You always pretend as if you are mods and you have the authority to decide who should get banned.

I know the Indian members better than you know them. The arrogance they show must be confronted. They are not ready to listen and hear anything wrong about India. But they feel happy, when others are in trouble.

This thread they have found objectionable. This account, communist, they have found objectionable. They always attack me personally. They are like that. I do not expect anything good from them.

I agree it will be nice that we should not make fun of any religion at all on this website or any thread. If you think you wrote something which is offending other people's belief? then you should not to do that. Make this site enjoyable and to do make a war zone.

Why not the Indians ask the newspapers, youtube and other websites not to publish or circulate such materials which hurt Hinduism???

Yes you are not a mod and your Indian companions are not mods also. They you all are acting like mods. You always pretend as if you are mods and you have the authority to decide who should get banned.
I think you are having problem reading my posts, I told you I am not a mod right at front. But you were asking us to banned you. Sir, speaking agianst when forum rules are being thrashed is not acting like mods.
I know the Indian members better than you know them. The arrogance they show must be confronted. They are not ready to listen and hear anything wrong about India. But they feel happy, when others are in trouble.
I am ready to listen if something is wrong and I my self have posted if something is wrong about India. Are there member here who will turn blind eye to everything?, yes but religious bashing is totally different matter.
This thread they have found objectionable. This account, communist, they have found objectionable. They always attack me personally. They are like that. I do not expect anything good from them.
Because it is objectionable communist. I can't speak on behalf of somebody or what they said agianst you, you should repost ot mods if somebody is doing that.

Because it is objectionable communist. I can't speak on behalf of somebody or what they said agianst you, you should repost ot mods if somebody is doing that.

Would you please tell me specifically what seems to you objectionable? Be specific. Tell me and I will request the mods to correct.

Yes, you can ask me and mods to delete the smiley.

I am done discussing this matter anymore. If you can's see what's wrong by this time, you probably never will. I not going to baby feed you or anyone on small details. I will leave this to mods and you. I like debating you when you make logical sense.

Chow...

Jako 'thanks' are limited in number. If you finish all those now, then there will ne left nothing for the future.

I am done discussing this matter anymore. If you can's see what's wrong by this time, you probably never will. I not going to baby feed you or anyone on small details. I will leave this to mods and you. I like debating you when you make logical sense.

Chow...

Ok then good bye... BTW what is that Chow?

Man, where did i come from again in your post ,communist?? I was keeping a safe distance,but your love for me is not ending,even though 'thanks' are vanishing..............i can only say one thing,respecting others and their culture,will earn you and your culture respect.....hope you understand what i mean.....thnx

Man, where did i come from again in your post ,communist?? I was keeping a safe distance,but your love for me is not ending,even though 'thanks' are vanishing..............i can only say one thing,respecting others and their culture,will earn you and your culture respect.....hope you understand what i mean.....thnx

Is stampede killing for the sake of religion a respectable culture?

If you answer, answer to the point.

Is stampede killing for the sake of religion a respectable culture?

If you answer, answer to the point.

i never said so.....infact it is pathetic......and pathetic is the way in which you relate it with religion........lack of proper public management was the cause not the religion...........i know you would never understand,as this things have been said many a times before.......thnx

By the way, Jako, have you seen Ganashatru of Satyajit Ray?

867b94c875d2de25065a98fa11347767.jpg

51dc1852d88f74c7299354b73402370e.jpg

914a2a61a876fdd0642afe395d871b5c.jpg

Summary
The film is an adaptation of a play by Henrik Ibsen: An Enemy of the People.It is set in a small town in Bengal. Dr. Ashoke Gupta (Soumitra Chatterjee) is the head of a town hospital. Gupta's younger brother, Nisith (Dhritiman Chatterjee), is the head of the committees running the hospital and a temple. Both were built by a local Industrialist. The temple is also a big tourist attraction.

Dr. Gupta is convinced that the holy water of the temple is contaminated due to faulty pipe-laying. It is causing an epidemic in the town. He warns his brother Nisith.

Nisith, the Industrialist and other town officials reject the idea that holy water might be the cause of the epidemic. They refuse to close the temple to carry out the repairs.

Dr. Gupta wants to write an article in the newspaper to warn people, but giving-in to the pressure from the powerful people, the editor refuses to publish it.

Left with no alternative, Dr. Gupta organises a public meeting that is also sabotaged. And Dr. Gupta is proclaimed an enemy of the people.

http://www.satyajitray.org/films/ganasha.htm

Last edited:
you cant blame a stampede on the religion!
aren't stampedes commonplace during the Haj?
communist...you disrespect hinduism every damn day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom