What's new

Side effects of India's Dharma: One woman killed in Vrindavan temple stampede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian member, you are using Slang. Now where is your shukla didi?

Here is the full post. Why were you dragging the Taliban factor here boy?

Flogging, Killing Taliban Al qauida also part of Indian Dharma ?

Communist you have gone to new low. Using innocent people's death to bash Hinduism. Can you kindly also post how many people died during Hajj as well. Very dissapointed in you communist. I liked debating you but this is very low. :tsk:

Man, why do you refer to the Hajj? Is not that a different topic altogether. Or you want to legitimize the temple stampede cases by referring to incidents of other countries?

Temple stampede deaths:

587ac9533493a34eaa95c14e7a0a6ca7.jpg

Temple stampede grief:

2292b4a9ffc66e6ddd78b6df146fefb1.jpg

a36c95b673de8e541422dd87cfbcf4ef.jpg

Man, why do you refer to the Hajj? Is not that a different topic altogether. Or you want to legitimize the temple stampede cases by referring to incidents of other countries?

What does a Indian Stampede News has to do in a Pakistani Defense Site ?

To be frank you are spoiling this site with your Posts.

Self Delete. I am sorry to get sucked into this stuff. Apologize if i hurt some sentiments.

Last edited:

Same situation Communists.
Stampedes, Religious gathering, poor and innocent people died, lack of proper managment.

It's when ever Indian poster brings up Blochistan and Tibet, you guys bring up Kashmir. Even thought it is differnt topic altogether, you guys try to justfy that they are all related. How is then Hajj is diffent they these gatherings? It makes you hypocrate. You can't have it bothways.:hitwall:

communist,

Got bored looking at the pictures. Why don't you post Youtube links.

Thanks.

Self Delete. I am sorry to get sucked into this stuff. Apologize if i hurt some sentiments.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I had two Dogs, when one died the other one was very unhappy and did not eat for days.

Only if so called religious humans created by God were 1/10 of that in compassion.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Aftermath: some Hindu onlookers even showing smiling face at the temple!!!!!!

680de1844bc57d03e9b116ce2c6a531a.jpg

Tragic: A girl cries as she tries to revive her mother

e96fb1bfeef2c2d76cb7ce3c8f6bbc4c.jpg

Just notice the condition of the steppes of the Chamundi Temple: As if one needs to know rock climbing to reach there

b163d883ed8c21c9aad2bd8711c232fa.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom