What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need to prove a Mlechha anything about my religion ... & its teaching ... do even know what Geeta is ... first go & learn that Geeta is not the only principle book of Hindus ...
@Dillinger is a 'mlechha'......lets slaughter him... :butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont need to prove a Mlechha anything about my religion ... & its teaching ... do even know what Geeta is ... first go & learn that Geeta is not the only principle book of Hindus ...

Nobody is forcing beef down your throat. But if others want to have it why should they be denied.

So we are down to name calling. If you posit an argument or complaint then you will have to substantiate it before all- even "Mlechhas". Or do you believe that you are superior to non-hindus?

Now answer the question or get over this issue. We have bigger steaks to cook than beef bans..anyway we are the largest exporter of beef+buff in the world.

Nobody is forcing beef down your throat. But if others want to have it why should they be denied.

Because a Hindu cant stand watching a Mleccha Killing his mother & serving her meat... just like any one who loves her mother...

Do hell with Congress, these pseudo-seculars who are advocating their philosophy are the weak link in our society they are the reason why India has been invaded, looted and plundered time and again.

This holy cow business is purely brahminical and nothing to do with rest of HIndus. Nepali Hindus sacrifice cows in the thousands every year. We need to start a beef festival throughout India to shut these people up.

So we are down to name calling. If you posit an argument or complaint then you will have to substantiate it before all- even "Mlechhas". Or do you believe that you are superior to non-hindus?

Now answer the question or get over this issue. We have bigger steaks to cook than beef bans..anyway we are the largest exporter of beef+buff in the world.
You non-Hindus will ever understand our culture & religion ... thats why we need a Hindu Rashtra ... its the our Hindu leaders who betrayed us by letting u people stay here ...

U dont have respect for the sentiments of 80% population ... then cry when we do something violent out of Anger ... u people are making us do it ...

K Siddaramaiah didn't do anything new.. as beef was readily available everywhere in Karnataka,,i have seen lot of small slaughter houses in bangalore were beefs were readily avail,,,,
all POLITICS ,,,,was avail unofficially in BJPs rule ,,now all official ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom