What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is mleccha? You seem to be brainwashed idiot.
Mlechha means Barbaric people like u who dont understand local Culture & religious sentiments ... & dont care for life of other living things ... who dont follow Dharma...

Do hell with Congress, these pseudo-seculars who are advocating their philosophy are the weak link in our society they are the reason why India has been invaded, looted and plundered time and again.

No. India was invaded because we fight each other over such petty issues.

You non-Hindus will ever understand our culture & religion ... thats why we need a Hindu Rashtra ... its the our Hindu leaders who betrayed us by letting u people stay here ...

U dont have respect for the sentiments of 80% population ... then cry when we do something violent out of Anger ... u people are making us do it ...

:alcoholic::alcoholic:
:hang2::hang2:

This holy cow business is purely brahminical and nothing to do with rest of HIndus. Nepali Hindus sacrifice cows in the thousands every year. We need to start a beef festival throughout India to shut these people up.

While I myself prefer a nice juicy steak now and then, this is not the ideal approach. Would you suggest the same kind of approach for some of the offensive practices of other religions as well?

Good Move . Those who don't wanna eat beef can restrain themselves while those who want to can .

Doesn't the Congress also say, 'Gau mata ki jai'???? :what: But now they're slaughtering their 'matas'! :butcher: Phew...that sucks! :cheesy:

Not cows, Buffalos. Nepal has Brahmins too, so your "purely brahminical" makes no sense.

Cow worship is a brahminical ideology. If you are a brahmin, no offence. Being sensitive to cows is a Brahmin thing. It has been politicized in the past century. I do think such sacrifices are barbaric. But using this issues as a political weapon is even worse.

You non-Hindus will ever understand our culture & religion ... thats why we need a Hindu Rashtra ... its the our Hindu leaders who betrayed us by letting u people stay here ...

U dont have respect for the sentiments of 80% population ... then cry when we do something violent out of Anger ... u people are making us do it ...

Non-Hindu? :omghaha:

Do what you will, no god can tell me what to eat leave alone a man. Or you are welcome to come to my village and tell the gurkhas and bhumiyars to listen to your "command"...might not leave the place in one piece. :omghaha:

All u Non-Hindus & Pseudo- Seculars dont cry tomorrow when a Hindu mod attack people who practice cow Slaughter & Consume Beef ... cause thats what gonna happen soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
While I myself prefer a nice juicy steak now and then, this is not the ideal approach. Would you suggest the same kind of approach for some of the offensive practices of other religions as well?

I was just kidding. Being a Hindu, I would like my religion and its followers to be moderate. I would expect people of other religions to do the same. reform must come from inside.

The sudden surge in cow sensitivity is not healthy.

Cow worship is a brahminical ideology. If you are a brahmin, no offence. Being sensitive to cows is a Brahmin thing. It has been politicized in the past century. I do think such sacrifices are barbaric. But using this issues as a political weapon is even worse.

Am a Brahmin who eats beef, and no am not offended.

You say its a "Brahminical idealogy",you are implying that cow slaughter is wide spread in Hindu Nepal. Firstly its not, they slaughter Buffalo mostly, and secondly you are wrong in saying that its "Brahminical idealogy" because Nepal too has Brahmins.

Seems to me like you have a beef with Brahmins:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom