What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were invaded since we don't take our religion seriously enough and due to that we were never bound as unified force on the basis of religion.If you are religious enough then it binds you strongly together .Don't you remember 65 war ,when Pakistan was supported by all muslim brotherhood countries ??

Hinduism is not an organized religion. If we took it seriously, different Hindu sects will be killing each other.

Menu_pg4.jpg

MIllers 46 Bangalore..:smitten:

What did Bhumihars do , which is anti- hindu ???
Are you idiot ??

Most of the young ones have a taste for buff/beef and so do many of the gurkhas, times a changing. I would know..you're speaking to one.

A few minorities of the majority who doesnt consider all the grass eating, road crossing, cowdung smeared cows as their parent like will also be pleased.

Not sure of that ,its an issue of religious sentiment so good number of Hindus wont take it lightly

Am a Brahmin who eats beef, and no am not offended.

You say its a "Brahminical idealogy",you are implying that cow slaughter is wide spread in Hindu Nepal. Firstly its not, they slaughter Buffalo mostly, and secondly you are wrong in saying that its "Brahminical idealogy" because Nepal too has Brahmins.

Seems to me like you have a beef with Brahmins:lol:

Someone needs to remind these fools that the Brahmins and Kshatriyas of old consumed beef and all sots of meat, as evidenced even by our manuscripts. Some fool is trying to tell me what being a hindu means...telling a bhumihar what being a hindu means.

Not sure of that ,its an issue of religious sentiment so good number of Hindus wont take it lightly

Only those hindus won't take it lightly who are indoctrinated that cows are their mothers . And yes their numbers are increasing .

Someone needs to remind these fools that the Brahmins and Kshatriyas of old consumed beef and all sots of meat, as evidenced even by our manuscripts. Some fool is trying to tell me what being a hindu means...telling a bhumihar what being a hindu means.

Nice to see another Bhumihar on the forum .

I don have a penchant for Beaf eating, as i do believe in my belief. But my belief shouldnt come in the way of others eating or practise.
If many think, Muslims are the only ones, savouring beaf, they are wrong. Lots of Hindus eat beaf. I was introduced to beaf by a Brahmin friend.
And in Kerala, when i ordered Mutton biryani, they gave me beaf biryani instead. :taz:
If we go to any non veg hotels, its a lot of Brahmins and Hindus enjoying the beafs.
So Hindus themselves must be organised and speak in one voice before we speak of any ban.

Only those hindus won't take it lightly who are indoctrinated that cows are their mothers . And yes their numbers are increasing .

Nice to see another Bhumihar on the forum .

Its not wrong to consider cow as a mother or a God. Its their wish.
However they shouldnt force their ideology on others.

Good move.

Freedom of religion, everyone should eat what he or she likes.

No need to force people what they should eat or not.

We are living in the 21st century.

Am still tryna figure out if we Bhumihars are Brahmins are not. :cheesy:

You sound familiar, did you have another ID here by the name Patanjali?

This is our answer ... we will take weapons ... if no one cares about our sentiments ... Tumhara Secularism aur Bhai chara gaya Tel lene...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom