What's new

Siberian beauty crowned Miss World

They all look the same to me :/

Blonde-plastic-head Bimbo's with an IQ comparable to a Chair :P

:rofl: I kinda had the same feeling too.
I have to admit, they do look good, but I seriously wouldn't know how they judge a woman by her looks, I mean, there could be so many ladies to be crowned Miss World, it's just impossible to select one woman as the best.

There you go again Berserk 1986, confirming again your mental state (berserk) and your age (22)......

It takes beauty with brains to win these titles.

It is a myth that beautiful women don't have brains and also deeply offensive to the fair sex. It shows the IQ and the mental state of the person posting this!

They are not deficient in intellect, not by any means. They just have a different kind of intellect, one more humane, more on the softer aspects of humanity like emotions, beauty etc. They understand the human psychology much better than men who are mostly mere wooden spoons in these matters.

I know poor Vinod should know better

Guys, I don't need this to get laid. I can assure you of that.

I have seen this tendency in many people who just hide their own insecurities and sense of smallness by such talk and belittling half of humanity.

Such small talks may make them feel good but doesn't become a fact. The danger is that people actually start believing such things and their behavior is automatically governed by these thought. They become incapable of respecting any women. They just become a prisoner of their own convictions.

I will let the other comments on this pass. If they were made in jest, so be it.

If not, they deserve to be ignored!

Back
Top Bottom