What's new

Siberian beauty crowned Miss World

LOL, look someone just lectured us on gender equality and sexism…hmm nice. So seen any Indian movies lately Vinod? Surely girls get all the respect and reverence they deserve and all that, we’re the primitive, uneducated lot here. Saying
is stupid means we just condemned entire sex! But I can certainly see how if someone is new to these conceptions, they might feel the need to lord it over their perceived “inferiors”. So no harm done.

I will let the other comments on this pass

How gracious

LOL, look someone just lectured us on gender equality and sexism…hmm nice. So seen any Indian movies lately Vinod? Surely girls get all the respect and reverence they deserve and all that, we’re the primitive, uneducated lot here. Saying "Someone" is stupid means we just condemned entire sex! But I can certainly see how if someone is new to these conceptions, they might feel the need to lord it over their perceived “inferiors”. So no harm done.

Not sure what the movies and their depiction of women have to do with it! And not sure why you took it personally.

It was not "someone" that was called stupid. It was a generalization. The person who wrote the post did not even know the person (and all others like the person) who was called stupid!

What is with you guys to concoct these imaginations of someone lording it over you? It is just a discussion. Such people exist all over the world, in every country.

Last edited:
hm yeah because Indian movies neva eva project commodification of women? Just a prudent observation on my part, nothing personal about it unless you have some personal affilation with bollywood or something...

Also one correction: I don't think anyone can lord over us...just that they might be inclined to try.

Not sure what you found funny in this disgraceful disrespect to the fair sex!

Look Vinod i'm sorry if i was being disrespectful.its just that Blondes and Sardar's are known for their dumbness(in comics) but in reality it is completely the opposite.They are very intelligent and brilliant.they have a good sense of humour too.And it is extreme absurdity to judge someone's IQ by their looks.I totally agree with you.but laughing at a joke doesnt mean that i'm backing those who are disrespectful of the fairer sex specially when i belong the same.
P.S:This might be the first and the last thing we agreed on:enjoy:

There you go again Berserk 1986, confirming again your mental state (berserk) and your age (22)......

Well, it was good enough for a certain "someone" to conceive you.

Feeling better?:lol:

It takes beauty with brains to win these titles.

It is a myth that beautiful women don't have brains and also deeply offensive to the fair sex. It shows the IQ and the mental state of the person posting this!

They are not deficient in intellect, not by any means. They just have a different kind of intellect, one more humane, more on the softer aspects of humanity like emotions, beauty etc. They understand the human psychology much better than men who are mostly mere wooden spoons in these matters.

Wow, take it easy!

I didn't know MY opinion would be taken so personal by some. You all need to get a life :bounce:

Well, it was good enough for a certain "someone" to conceive you.

Feeling better?:lol:

Bezerk you can't help it right? well the answer to your question is"whatever Vinod said was fairly conceivable"

Wow, take it easy!

I didn't know MY opinion would be taken so personal by some. You all need to get a life :bounce:

don't tutor us ok! what we need and what we don't doesn't concern you.
i'm leaving you alone.reply to your own posts, argue with your own self and fight hard.All the best!:tdown:

i think he just said that they look stupid sexism had nothing to do with it but SOME people for some reasons can't help making a scene

i think he just said that they look stupid sexism had nothing to do with it but SOME people for some reasons can't help making a scene

i don't care what you think.they look stupid? you sound stupid.take it from me.
i don't take BS from anyone.i just give it to those who are in desperate need.

don't tutor us ok! what we need and what we don't doesn't concern you.
i'm leaving you alone.reply to your own posts, argue with your own self and fight hard.All the best!:tdown:

By "You all" i meant the people getting all personal due to my first comment.

And btw, the first message wasn't directed towards vinod.

:whistle:

i don't care what you think.they look stupid? you sound stupid.take it from me.
i don't take BS from anyone.i just give it to those who are in desperate need.

you give BS to people who are in need??????
Don't you think CS would be the appropriate initials

By "You all" i meant the people getting all personal due to my first comment.

And btw, the first message wasn't directed towards vinod.

:whistle:

As long as you are on this board,let me make one thing very clear to you.i never support anyone.nobody in particular.i always support the fact.and you must remember that forever!

Back
Top Bottom