What's new

Siachen: The world's highest battlefield

"The soldiers and officers live in the same igloo irrespective of rank. For entertainment, the officers and soldiers play games like Ludo. Sometimes they also hold singing parties at their posts."

Sums up our Army and why India will never defeat it.

Type 56,Type-56-I were used in start,later during Afghan war many other Ak varients joined and post 2000 Type-56-II has been put to use.
In PA service Type-56-2 is widely used SMG as you know,then we have see different East European AK's in use with different auxiliaries.

Paras are not regular and defenders always have advantage.

They were not PARA, and you too were holding the heights in Kargil but couldn't defend it and we dislodged you from every single post. Kargil was nothing but the action replay of Op Meghdoot of 1984. But the problem was, to do something like that you need excellent quality fighting men like Indians and the Indian army, anything lesser just wont do. That's why you sneaked in but couldnt hold those positions.

"The soldiers and officers live in the same igloo irrespective of rank. For entertainment, the officers and soldiers play games like Ludo. Sometimes they also hold singing parties at their posts."

Sums up our Army and why India will never defeat it.

What? India can never defeat you because your soldiers play ludo and hold singing parties? hilarious:lol:

They were not PARA, and you too were holding the heights in Kargil but couldn't defend it and we dislodged you from every single post. Kargil was nothing but the action replay of Op Meghdoot of 1984. But the problem was, to do something like that you need excellent quality fighting men like Indians and the Indian army, anything lesser just wont do. That's why you sneaked in but couldnt hold those positions.

What? India can never defeat you because your soldiers play ludo and hold singing parties? hilarious:lol:

great Major Arun Ghoswami ( i presume that is your name)

amazing information provided by you. however, you didnt answer me which channel did you get your info from?

Please dont copmare kargil. We never really had to worry about kargil if we were ready for an all out war. Let's leave kargil for a Kargil thread.

Or let's bring in Rann of Kutch and 27th February and pokram

great Major Arun Ghoswami ( i presume that is your name)

amazing information provided by you. however, you didnt answer me which channel did you get your info from?

Please dont copmare kargil. We never really had to worry about kargil if we were ready for an all out war. Let's leave kargil for a Kargil thread.

Or let's bring in Rann of Kutch and 27th February and pokram

I certainly don't get my information from ispr which peddles fake propaganda and misinformation. Second thing you will never be ready for an all out war mark my words. Its been more than a month since we annexed(as per Pakistani narrative) Kashmir and there is no trace of momins there yet. And as far as feb 27 is concerned read my other posts of today.

I certainly don't get my information from ispr which peddles fake propaganda and misinformation. Second thing you will never be ready for an all out war mark my words. Its been more than a month since we annexed(as per Pakistani narrative) Kashmir and there is no trace of momins there yet. And as far as feb 27 is concerned read my other posts of today.

I don't have time to troll you by reading your other posts today.

And for an all out war yes I remember operartion brass tacks in 1980s and operation Pokram when india deployed all its army inorder to attack but the attack never came.

So spare me the BS and let me know where you get all your fake info.

You annexed kashmir good for you. lift the curfew and see what happens you have created your very own Vietnam which once the curfew is lifted the kashmiris will hit back. you will see don't worry. We will wait

thump yout 56inch boobies

yabbba dabbba dooooo!

Actually we don't want to be anywhere near to begin with , your Army shows its Auqaat by capturing the Glacier ..people with small Penis wants to act macho :lol:
hindu nationalism is all about miniature penis size!! thats sad to hide their manly inferiority they talk big and kill unarmed and act all macho!! do you wonder why they worship a huge *** cock?

Why would we interfere with Indian "annexing" IHK?

"Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake"

Pajeet even in Kargil your troops were raped like the w.. of delhi.

In Siachin plenty of indian behinds have been . And for every 1 Pak soldier 2 rundians dies on siachin and im being generous.

Keep sucking Pakistans icy lollipop.

@waz. @Irfan Baloch Throw out this rape baby.

So awesome in 2002, 2000 pajeets died without Pak firing a bullet.

We also know about the fake encounters rundian army has on siachin, #### blowing up their own bunkers and playing dead enemy troops for medals.

Heck bastards even dole out medals to clowns who are later found alive in their villages.

Wife swapping and stealing soldiers ration is the only thing you can do.

Last edited:
O yaar, why waste energy on someone high on GoldenJuice fresh from the source daily?

GanguFacistMediaCells are active again on PDF after Feb smacking... so all is expected from GanguShooperPauerBrigade!
A country of 1.3 billion humiliated by a nation 10 times smaller and these gangus have the gal.

Kargil,IA only got success after Pakistan ordered troops withdrawal and Air Force a.k.a IAF started dropping laser guided bombs courtesy Israeli staff from Tel Aviv.
IA started ops in mid May 1999 and it only came to end in Mid July 1999.So,much for such fighting men,who succeded in dislodgeing lightly armed men with help from Air Force from few peaks after 2 months fighting.
You can brag as much as you can few months ago we rubbed nose of mighty Indian man on our soil and sent him back as token of Good will.

O yaar, why waste energy on someone high on GoldenJuice fresh from the source daily?

GanguFacistMediaCells are active again on PDF after Feb smacking... so all is expected from GanguShooperPauerBrigade!
golden juice is like disrespcting vedas please call it matas pishis as written in vedas we shouldnt hurt hindus sentiments even though they are fking disgusting!

O Bhai meray... humain Gangu zuban nahi aati.... you have mastered it though!

If I ever come back I would love to eat payae with naan bread...and some lassi...but from baffalo milk... never liked cow milk. Sorry!
bhai Mata is like the most sustainable creature in the world its a wonder of nature

1 cow eats fodder gives milk and gobar
milk provides nutrition and gobar becomes fertilizer
2 cow drinks water gives pishi,for some pishi is like a next level cleanser weird but people are weird and babas of hindu package it in sishi ki bottle anf markets it and make money!!

and matas meat is the yummest and most consumed meat in the world!!

so respect the cow drink cow milk!

jai sheere paye!

hindu nationalism is all about miniature penis size!! thats sad to hide their manly inferiority they talk big and kill unarmed and act all macho!! do you wonder why they worship a huge *** cock?

No, I know why they have inferiority complex on everything .

Third time he went to a post to visit a friend. The post was in such a position that it could fire on Indian positions but Indians could not fire artillery on it (probably reverse slop but don't remember exactly, will have to ask again). The Indians were not happy with our effective fire.

Did he tell you what artillery Indians were using in siachin.

Pakistan is always ready to demilitarized the glaciers . but India don't want it to happen

By interfering in Siachin region in 1984 India had violated Shimla agreement

Proving a violation of the Simla Agreement would depend on establishing the meaning of the phrase "thence north to the glaciers" beyond the last demarcated CFL Point.

Back
Top Bottom