What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? sorry bout that, can you elaborate?
He can elaborate it better than anyone...

What I have seen is he drags in Islam yes but the radical thing people are calling Islam...Sometimes I wonder if he ever got to see What Islam really is...

But not Sharia
Where does it say that shariah doesnt give you the right to choose??

Islam gives you the right to choose ._.
But than again, how do we make sure that word of Islam is properly put down and another Zia doesn't come into being? We have so many retards running around blowing people up in the name of Islam.

Obviously ZAB history was not taught in the mad-house madrassah

Jinnah wanted a country like Britain those days. A country that is inclusive of the faiths

And all the Mullahs hated Pakistan and Jinnah

Mullah mawdoodi mardoodi and Mullah Azadoo-Salvoo all were deadly against Pakistan

What you say is Hindu propaganda

But you won't know

it is obvious your madrassah didn't teach history

and you didn't try to learn by yourself either

Respect your status and do not get personal. Thank you

Discuss ideas not poster. This is against forum policy. Please avoid it if you can

Bhutto? you call him an Islamist.........wow, well if Jinnah wanted a secular Pakistan, why did India have to be partitioned?
Mate, in real life Jinnah was secular man, he didn't care about Islamic rules, even he consumed alcohol, beer parties and used other non Islamic things. The word Islamic added after 1956 with Pakistan.

Actually, 1940s events, Idea was Separate identity for Muslims , to live with freedom, to follow Islamic teaching with freedom, , idea was not for hardline Islamist and Mullah,s rule. Look and read the events happened about quaid e azam life and you will get your answer about secular or Islamist things.
Thanks

Last edited:
But than again, how do we make sure that word of Islam is properly put down and another Zia doesn't come into being? We have so many retards running around blowing people up in the name of Islam.
And so you know...Make sure you dissociate them from Islam....

Wow ..I agreed .you know a lot about history.
so what exactly happen?

Muslim majority provinces were chopped cut and thrown out of modern day India. But liars turned around and blamed the victim

Read more @
Congressi Propaganda: Hindu Majority provinces and Muslim Majority provinces can't live together

Why you oppose General Zia?

I have opposed anyone who wants to take his donkey cart on a motorway (typical speed of 110 km/hour). This slows down the motorway and results in death and destruction and chaos.

I have opposed anyone who wants to take his donkey cart like Sharia into Pakistan (or anyother country). This slows down the country and results in death and destruction and chaos.

Hope you understand.

Last edited:
I did, but than again, many people in Pakistan do consider them "soldiers of Islam".
Then show these many people what Islam is about and what these guys are doing...its different and not the same...thats what I meant by dissociating them from Islam

Respect your status and do not get personal. Thank you

Discuss ideas not poster. This is against forum policy. Please avoid it if you can

Sadly you have run out of positive contribution to this thread

and

going back to the same old mad attacks on a very nice looking, handsome and smart poster :lol:

I did, but than again, many people in Pakistan do consider them "soldiers of Islam".

Islamists turn the table this way

Instead of telling Mullahs and TTP to understand real Islamic Sharia

they start telling us that WE need to understand real Islamic Sharia

Which is kind of $tupid

Muslim majority provinces were chopped cut and thrown out of modern day India. But liars turned around and blamed the victim

Read more @
Congressi Propaganda: Hindu Majority provinces and Muslim Majority provinces can't live together

I have opposed anyone who wants to take his donkey cart on a motorway. This slows down the motorway and results in death and destruction and chaos.

I have opposed anyone who wants to take his donkey cart like Sharia into Pakistan (or anyother country). This slows down the country and results in death and destruction and chaos.

Hope you understand.

So you also understand real Congress politics .This guys is now implement this in India by votebank politics.Thanks for communist and BJP and other regional parties .Congress now stand down .I think Jinnah also in Congress at at that time

I don't know much of pakistan but One thing what I feel is....
whenever religion become the prominent force to run a state...State can't survive for long ...Atleast in this multi cultural, multi religion world...

@FaujHistorian
how old are you dude..I find your ideas way too different and clear from other pakistani members..are you from lahore ..
just curious ///if you don't feel like replying leave it...

Last edited:
I don't know much of pakistan but One thing what I feel is....
whenever religion become the prominent force to run a state...State can't survive for long ...Atleast in this multi cultural, multi religion world...

@FaujHistorian
how old are you dude..I find your ideas way too different and clear from other pakistani members..are you from lahore ..
just curious ///if you don't feel like replying leave it...

Thank you for your kind comments. I try my best. It works sometimes and not other times.

Got out of college and working for my family's business in Karachi.

I was fortunate that our family house library is overflowing with books, religious, fiction, and above all history.

Was also fortunate that I was able to travel through so many countries and got the love and affection from so many different people of all religions and ethnicities.

So all this reading and traveling has helped me understand the beauty of Pakistan AND other countries and societies.

Love PDF, as it allows me to say things about religious mumbo jumbo that I can't say it on Pakistani street.

But the struggle for heart and soul of Pakistan is constant.

Our family has made sure we use our wealth to spread the idea of inclusive and tolerant and just Pakistan.

Hope this helps.

Because Sharia itself is an outdated, stone age relic, that should be put in museums and not in the government houses.

this opinion is very dangerous, u r accusing the maker's utilisation guide of being incompatible with the product he makes,
I am not surprised thought, I've seen Arabs say more dangerous phrases, a word of advise : u should make wudu' n pray for forgiveness.

There is no forking method to implement Sharia correctly.

u need to read the History of the first 500 years of islam :coffee:

We don't need sharia law. Religion should be limited to personal life. This country thinks different from entire world, the main reason, we are in mess from 67 years.

a wrong diagnostic led u 2 a wrong conclusion

But Sharia is the set of edicts made up by men.

Sharia laws as a system of government are some of the most rabid anti-human, despicable and depraved set that we should consider them as next to Hitler's dastardly set of rules. or Khemar cr@p $hit.

mashallah , who r u calling rabid n inhuman n despicable ?

:astagh::astagh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom