What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my ignorance but isn't Sharia law from God, just like the holy Quran? If so, how can it be outdated?

For peoples like Fauj Historian , it could be outdated , but the one who have no knowledge what real Shariya is , its nothing more like " Behns ke Age Been Bajana " ...Shariya is not for one person or one kind of Person , but Shariya talk overall about Society , that is why you see many hard punishments and rule in shariya , peoples talk about the harsh punishment but no one talk about the result of it .....

His Islamism tore apart our society
he and all Pakistani Mullahs clamoring for Sharia are simply mardoods
Sorry to say
If a guy gives your brother a poison pill or worse a suicide jacket
then
I'll ask you to say that Mullah is an awesome dude or you will curse him for killing your brother
Awesome dude my foot!
he was still an awesome dude,

For peoples like Fauj Historian , it could be outdated , but the one who have no knowledge what real Shariya is , its nothing more like " Behns ke Age Been Bajana " ...Shariya is not for one person or one kind of Person , but Shariya talk overall about Society , that is why you see many hard punishments and rule in shariya , peoples talk about the harsh punishment but no one talk about the result of it .....
WE NEED HIJJAJ BIN YUSUF

you know the pic you use for your Avatar?

Right?

Hope one day that you will realize that nice young boy was blasted to pieces all thanks to rabid Islamism.

I hope one day

peace

WE NEED HIJJAJ BIN YUSUF

That was bin fing laden for you.

And good news?

your hajjaj now sleeps with fishes

Right?

Hope one day that you will realize that nice young boy was blasted to pieces all thanks to rabid Islamism.

I hope one day

peace
quote a Hadith or verse from the Quran, heck even give a fatwa from a GOOD and RELIABLE mufti that says blow yourselves up

@Talon So I see you and @FaujHistorian have different views on whether Sharia is man made or not. I am still confused but I am not going to post more on this. I have learned that having religious discussions is not a great idea here.
:hitwall: read what he wrote and what I wrote and show me the differences....All I told him to do was elaborate because I know your ability to twist words as brilliantly as above ^^

Right?

I hope one day

peace

And good news?

.....i was talking about the governor Hajjaj Bin Ysusf, what were you talking about?

Right?

I hope one day

peace

And good news?

i told you " behns ke Agee been bajana bekar hai " a narrow minded person will think from its Caliber .. nothing more to expect from your kind of humans :)

Please note that Sharia laws deal with two different aspects of daily life

1. Personal behavior
2. System of government, and penal code

For #1
Sharia laws for personal behavior could be said to be applicable such as speak truth, be nice to fellow man, be trustworthy etc.

For #2
Sharia laws as a system of government are some of the most rabid anti-human, despicable and depraved set that we should consider them as next to Hitler's dastardly set of rules. or Khemar cr@p $hit.

When most of the Pakistanis talk about Sharia

They talk about #2 $hitya

How sure are you?
And the examples you gave shows your limited knowledge about the law you are trying to define...

quote a Hadith or verse from the Quran, heck even give a fatwa from a GOOD and RELIABLE mufti that says blow yourselves up

Fazool behas by you

If you want to know more

go ask Mullah murdoodi and mullah munawwar shayateen

who consider Mahsood and TTP as shaheed

Learn by yourself

you can't come on an international forum

and ask to see the proof for 2+2=4

People will just laugh at you.

How sure are you?
And the examples you gave shows your limited knowledge about the law you are trying to define...

OK my knowledge is limited bibi ji

And Islamists know it all

this is why they are all blind followers of Mullahs and Ayatullahs

Only ignorant fools can avoid becoming tools in the hand of Shariah brigade

All the intelligents ones are running Sharia scam,. ,

Yes

Happy now?

i told you " behns ke Agee been bajana bekar hai " a narrow minded person will think from its Caliber .. nothing more to expect from your kind of humans :)

If my kind of humans ever support using/abusing a beautiful religion like Islam in the name of Saudi-slave Mullah, or Iranian-forked Ayatullah

then you will make sense

Unfortunately that is not the case

Fazool behas by you
If you want to know more
go ask Mullah murdoodi and mullah munawwar shayateen
who consider Mahsood and TTP as shaheed
Learn by yourself
you can't come on an international forum
and ask to see the proof for 2+2=4
People will just laugh at you.
did i not say a RELIABLE mufti, the Jamaat E Islami are hypocrites, when they themselves were fighting this war, they were shaheed but not now?

This man destroyed achievements of Jinnah.Completely manipulated history and taught that to innocent Pak students and also he encircled Pakistan in AAA(Allah,Army and America).
sure, and he was the one who sucked the money out of America and pour it in our Nuclear Program , what do you know about the achievements of Jinnah?

This man destroyed achievements of Jinnah.Completely manipulated history and taught that to innocent Pak students and also he encircled Pakistan in AAA(Allah,Army and America).

If Zia wasn't there, Bhutto would have implemented Sharia like zia

Remember Bhutto started Islamist $hit

Yes he bent over and let Mullahs fork him and fork Pakistan.

It was a politically convenient thing

people like JF thunder were clamoring for sharia $hit

and Bhutto and Zia simploy obliged.

If Jinnah was around

and had opposed sharia lies

Islamists would have assassinated Jinnah too

Just like Hindutvadis murdered Gandhi Ji

did i not say a RELIABLE mufti, the Jamaat E Islami are hypocrites, when they themselves were fighting this war, they were shaheed but not now?

Please provide your list of reliabile and unreliable muftis shuftis.

Thank you

sure, and he was the one who sucked the money out of America and pour it in our Nuclear Program , what do you know about the achievements of Jinnah?

Jinnah envisioned a good secular Pakistan that can compete India and world in every field.Creation of Pakistan is Jinnah own achievement.You are right ,this same General suck out your money from SUPARCO and reinvested in nuclear program.Now Pakistan have only nukes and SUPARCO is still in 1970's without even a decent SLV.

Jinnah envisioned a good secular Pakistan that can compete India and world in every field.Creation of Pakistan is Jinnah own achievement.You are right ,this same General suck out your money from SUPARCO and reinvested in nuclear program.Now Pakistan have only nukes and SUPARCO is still in 1970's without even a decent SLV.

I think you don't know much about Pak history around Zia

and thus continue copy paste half-brained media from Pak/India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom