What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTC is the best

i hate you man, HTC > all
LOL...was HTC available in Pakistan:lol:

Wait till a Mullah comes around and claims it to be a true blue Islamist invention.

Just like those from Khilafah phattah lafafah
lol your posts are amazing and bring lot of quality to the best indian defence forum defence.pk:lol:

Pakistanis should now act, act to replace this immoral, nanga parliament, thoroughly exposed.

Guys whats coming out of this parliament, drugs, bottles of sharab, women mujra, etc etc.

part of society, as society as their representatives ???? bring angles if you can !!!

There is no forking method to implement Sharia correctly.

Because Sharia itself is an outdated, stone age relic, that should be put in museums and not in the government houses.

What you are saying is that if you implement a donkey-cart correctly, it can travel on the motorway at 110 km per hour.

But you know it and I know it, donkey carts are only implementable in cave age societites and not the modern motoways.

Why?

Motorways are modern European concept

And

you get a modern european car to drive on it and not a donkey cart for the damn motorways.

Hope you understand it now

His Islamism tore apart our society

he and all Pakistani Mullahs clamoring for Sharia are simply mardoods

Sorry to say

If a guy gives your brother a poison pill or worse a suicide jacket

then

I'll ask you to say that Mullah is an awesome dude or you will curse him for killing your brother

Awesome dude my foot!
Bhai.
By your logic the Quran and the Rasool SAW were also sent down1400 years ago . So their rulings are antiquated as well. So we should not follow the Quran and sunnah as well?
Araz.
PS: I agree that under the current system sharia is not Implementable but if you can clarify your point first I can carry this discussion forward. I generally avoid talking about religion because of fear of antagonizing people but am increasingly alarmed at the anti islamic sentiments expressed on this forum. I think we should really understand each others view points.
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom