What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say the sharia-brigade has once again shown their naivety, lack of experience and downright pig-headedness in the face of simple logic.

@FaujHistorian - i agree completely, Islam is from Allah but the Sharia rulebook is a hotch-potch of man-made mullah wishlists. Anyone who disagrees does not understand sharia and must be ignorant of Islamic history.

To the sharia-bringers: How many specific laws do you think the Quran has provided? Who do you think makes up the rest?

Before you mention the sunnah, please do some reading. There are conflicting sunnah for almost every situation - who do you think decides which sunnah to apply? In this way, 99.9% of Shariah is man made.

And may i remind you that the "men" we're talking about are not a worldy, wise and selfless - they are the same mad mullahs that hustle for cash at funerals. If anyone is stupid enough to trust a mullah to decide how a country should be run, they deserve to live in nothing better than the Taliban's Afghanistan (which was an accurate recent example).

Still better than Sunni, Shia, deoband. Haha. What you say? no militant organisation, no sectarian violence, and no killing history here in name of Islam.

Not to turn this into sectarian debate.

Forgive me if I am doing so

FYI! bohri and Agha khani are not violent either. And they are much more tolerant than Ahmadis

FYI! bohri and Agha khani are not violent either. And they are much more tolerant than Ahmadis
Stone age, tiny minded people, these people hate advancements , they are useless for the progress of mother country . Their aim is only paradise instead to work in medicine, jets, for progress of mother land. They even not loyal with mother land , big burden on economy, fatwas against condoms, green star program, only machine to multiply children , sending them in madrasa etc then again multiply kids, still they get less food, again throwing kids in Madrasa.

Here you go

Killing, stoning, hand chopping head chopping

This is the real Islam for you

Shabash

When Mohammad pbuh talks about truth and tolerannce and honest

you all Islamo-facists talk about Killing, stoning, hand chopping head chopping

When someone like me points out the truth

you all get mad and run straght to mods

when Islamism is all adultrated

no need to buy anything from the Islamists

Buy stuff from USA, UK, Germanry

if their stamp is good

buy it with confidence

your health and your soul will thank you
those are punishments, dont they give death sentences in America? dont just go about disgracing Islam, you extremist

What type of Islam are you talking about??
TTP want Islam too in Pakistan so do you want their Islam or you have your own version of Islam..

We started Islamic Reconstruction of Pakistan but then they burn it after the death of Jinnah because they want their own version of Shria so they get benefit from it.
times have changed, i think our constitution is Islamic, only a few changes required, no? like removing the president's power of pardon maybe? well our Constitution is certainly better that the Laws is KSA, no?

times have changed, i think our constitution is Islamic, only a few changes required, no? like removing the president's power of pardon maybe? well our Constitution is certainly better that the Laws is KSA, no?
Shria resembles with Democracy.. There are a lot of things similar in Shria and Democracy. Only somethings are changed or added in and named that system Democracy.

Shria resembles with Democracy.. There are a lot of things similar in Shria and Democracy. Only somethings are changed or added in and named that system Democracy.
one change is that in sharia, there is one head of both state and government while in democracy there are two

Even the Basic Premise of Sharia and Democracy does not match . And Concept of democracy is much much older than Sharia itself .

one change is that in sharia, there is one head of both state and government while in democracy there are two

Other Difference is Whole Government and head of state can be elected or kicked out by people . Can you imagine cross checking caliphs every few years and kicking them out of power .

those are punishments, dont they give death sentences in America? dont just go about disgracing Islam, you extremist...

hahahahaha

The day Islamists can show even 1/100 of the religious and cultural freedoms of America,

they can talk about punishments too.

This is the most paaaaaathetic argument I have heard about Islamism.

Yeah.

American is sure a role model for all the $hitty and barbaric laws. NOT!

Following are some disadvantages of sharia law as per this
Slavery
Sharia allows slavery. Mohammed himself owned 40 unfortunate slaves. Slaves are helpless before their masters, can be bought and sold and masters can have sex with female slaves whenever they want.
Wife beating
Wives may be beaten on any occasion her husband fears she may do something that would displease him. This ruling of Sharia is based on An Nisa 34 (Quran 4:34).
People may be severely flogged for drinking or gambling
"Of course, don't expect any men to be flogged. Even though President Anni drank Sula shiraz, the courts failed to look into the case and have him flogged. If you look at Maldives law, any man or woman who is proven to drink alcohol has to be flogged.
Crucifixion and other forms of torture are allowed to punish some crimes
Laws allowing crucifixion and other barbaric punishments in Hamas controlled territories have been passed. There have been several crucifixions in Saudi Arabia during the last 20 years and at least one innocent man was lucky to escape crucifixion in Saudi Arabia.
Heterosexual sex outside marriage
Unmarried people of either sex who have intercourse should be whipped and given a hundred lashes, this severely lashing can be fatal. Adultery is punished even worse, male adulterers are hanged while female adulterers are buried in a pit up to their heads and stoned to death.

I am not sure how much truth is there in that. But its seems very harsh. You guys should look what you wish for.

Following are some disadvantages of sharia law as per this
Slavery
Sharia allows slavery. Mohammed himself owned 40 unfortunate slaves. Slaves are helpless before their masters, can be bought and sold and masters can have sex with female slaves whenever they want.
Wife beating
Wives may be beaten on any occasion her husband fears she may do something that would displease him. This ruling of Sharia is based on An Nisa 34 (Quran 4:34).
People may be severely flogged for drinking or gambling
"Of course, don't expect any men to be flogged. Even though President Anni drank Sula shiraz, the courts failed to look into the case and have him flogged. If you look at Maldives law, any man or woman who is proven to drink alcohol has to be flogged.
Crucifixion and other forms of torture are allowed to punish some crimes
Laws allowing crucifixion and other barbaric punishments in Hamas controlled territories have been passed. There have been several crucifixions in Saudi Arabia during the last 20 years and at least one innocent man was lucky to escape crucifixion in Saudi Arabia.
Heterosexual sex outside marriage
Unmarried people of either sex who have intercourse should be whipped and given a hundred lashes, this severely lashing can be fatal. Adultery is punished even worse, male adulterers are hanged while female adulterers are buried in a pit up to their heads and stoned to death.

I am not sure how much truth is there in that. But its seems very harsh. You guys should look what you wish for.

apart from the first 2, the last 3 seem perfectly fine, drinking is a sin so is sex outside marriage, it is shamelessness , the more harsher the punishments, the less they will have to be given, as more people will fear the law.

apart from the first 2, the last 3 seem perfectly fine, drinking is a sin so is sex outside marriage, it is shamelessness , the more harsher the punishments, the less they will have to be given, as more people will fear the law.
Every law has its own plus and minus...
But what really makes difference is the implementation...

:o::o::o::o::o::o:

Why don't you just kill me while you are at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom