What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinnah envisioned a good secular Pakistan that can compete India and world in every field.Creation of Pakistan is Jinnah own achievement.You are right ,this same General suck out your money from SUPARCO and reinvested in nuclear program.Now Pakistan have only nukes and SUPARCO is still in 1970's without even a decent SLV.
you are an Indian and have no point in this argument, so bye bye

If Zia wasn't there, Bhutto would have implemented Sharia like zia

Remember Bhutto started Islamist $hit

Yes he bent over and let Mullahs fork him and fork Pakistan.

It was a politically convenient thing

people like JF thunder were clamoring for sharia $hit

and Bhutto and Zia simploy obliged.

If Jinnah was around

and had opposed sharia lies

Islamists would have assassinated Jinnah too

Just like Hindutvadis murdered Gandhi Ji

Please provide your list of reliabile and unreliable muftis shuftis.

Thank you
Bhutto? you call him an Islamist.........wow, well if Jinnah wanted a secular Pakistan, why did India have to be partitioned? India is secular enough, Muslims are living there peacefully, no? then why partition if Pakistan was going to be secular too?

Fazool behas by you

If you want to know more

go ask Mullah murdoodi and mullah munawwar shayateen

who consider Mahsood and TTP as shaheed

Learn by yourself

you can't come on an international forum

and ask to see the proof for 2+2=4

People will just laugh at you.
You just gave a demonstration of that below:

OK my knowledge is limited bibi ji

And Islamists know it all
When you use that word it already shows how much you know...but you dont just stop there:

this is why they are all blind followers of Mullahs and Ayatullahs

Only ignorant fools can avoid becoming tools in the hand of Shariah brigade
First learn about something before hating it to the core...
All the intelligents ones are running Sharia scam,. ,
Then get some intellect and counter it you cant fight something you dont know about!
Yes

Happy now?
Childish behaviour doesnt deserve an answer![/quote]

I think you don't know much about Pak history around Zia

and thus continue copy paste half-brained media from Pak/India

Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is in wikipedia.In a para of 1970's to 1980's ,it clearly said Zia cut down budget to SUPARCO for sometime.He try to MAKE suparco a autonomous body ,but it make situation more worse.Bhutto effort also slow down SUPARCO advancement

If Zia wasn't there, Bhutto would have implemented Sharia like zia

Remember Bhutto started Islamist $hit

Yes he bent over and let Mullahs fork him and fork Pakistan.

It was a politically convenient thing

people like JF thunder were clamoring for sharia $hit

and Bhutto and Zia simploy obliged.

If Jinnah was around

and had opposed sharia lies

Islamists would have assassinated Jinnah too

Just like Hindutvadis murdered Gandhi Ji

Please provide your list of reliabile and unreliable muftis shuftis.

Thank you

mudering of Gandhiji will not change anything in India and for a long time Congress governed India.Extremists dont take over our government or their is no military dictatorship .Infact some of present BJP leaders were also in Congress at that time.
But Congress blind votebank politics create BJP and after 10 years 1998 BJP creates government .that another topic
But in Pakistan just after Jinnah death all his effort become wane .An mullahs seize the power .

Last edited:
:hitwall: read what he wrote and what I wrote and show me the differences....All I told him to do was elaborate because I know your ability to twist words as brilliantly as above ^^

I actually wrote that comment before I had read comment #11 from @FaujHistorian . No intentional twisting of anything.

you are an Indian and have no point in this argument, so bye bye

It is about Pakistan not China.Pakistan is created from India ,not reverse and cause considerable disturbances here .So India have also some influence in pakistan at least in cultural way

Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is in wikipedia.In a para of 1970's to 1980's ,it clearly said Zia cut down budget to SUPARCO for sometime.He try to MAKE suparco a autonomous body ,but it make situation more worse.Bhutto effort also slow down SUPARCO advancement

mudering of Gandhiji will not change anything in India and for a long time Congress governed India.Extremists dont take over our government or their is no military dictatorship .Infact some of present BJP leaders were also in Congress at that time.
But Congress blind votebank politics create BJP and after 10 years 1998 BJP creates government .that another topic
But in Pakistan just after Jinnah death all his effort become wane .An mullahs seize the power .

Don't be defensive yaar.

you understand what I am saying.

Thank you

Bhutto? you call him an Islamist.........wow, well if Jinnah wanted a secular Pakistan, why did India have to be partitioned? India is secular enough, Muslims are living there peacefully, no? then why partition if Pakistan was going to be secular too?
If Jinnah didn't want secular Pakistan, he didn't want a mullah Pakistan either. Stop with this sharia for Pakistan and keep it in your house/your family.

It is about Pakistan not China.Pakistan is created from India ,not reverse and cause considerable disturbances here .So India have also some influence in pakistan at least in cultural way
ok then, first you say that Jinnah was not secular

1 min you people say our army is useless, then in another thread our ISI is also useless, then in another thread we people are useless...

SO how did soo much uselessness cause trouble in India? Please stop dreaming and take your comments to someother thread...for God sakes leave 1 for Pakistanis to discuss without you people trolling!!

If Jinnah didn't want secular Pakistan, he didn't want a mullah Pakistan either. Stop with this sharia for Pakistan and keep it in your house/your family.
who said he wanted a mullah Pakistan? he wanted a Pakistan with free and fair laws, provided they did not go above Quran or sunnah

I would have said the same thing.

But people have habit of crying and running to the mods

Peace
If you use the language you soo frequently use...you need a mod to watch you...and its not crying ...when they said to be alerted if someone needs help....

ok then, first you say that Jinnah was not secular

You are right .Jinnah creates Pakistan as Islam as its religion.But after that in his speech he gave prominence to secularism ,but some how it not happen in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom