What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
who said he wanted a mullah Pakistan? he wanted a Pakistan with free and fair laws, provided they did not go above Quran or sunnah
Going equal to Quran and Sunnah is already being a mullah in fauji's dictionary!

Bhutto? you call him an Islamist......

Obviously ZAB history was not taught in the mad-house madrassah

if Jinnah wanted a secular Pakistan, why did India have to be partitioned?

Jinnah wanted a country like Britain those days. A country that is inclusive of the faiths

And all the Mullahs hated Pakistan and Jinnah

Mullah mawdoodi mardoodi and Mullah Azadoo-Salvoo all were deadly against Pakistan

What you say is Hindu propaganda

But you won't know

it is obvious your madrassah didn't teach history

and you didn't try to learn by yourself either

If you use the language you soo frequently use...you need a mod to watch you...and its not crying ...when they said to be alerted if someone needs help....

you are a senior member

Respect your status and do not get personal. Thank you

Discuss ideas

not poster, unless off course we are in some frienship thread.

Going equal to Quran and Sunnah is already being a mullah in fauji's dictionary!

Again you are discussing a poster

This is against forum policy. Please avoid it if you can

Jinnah wanted a country like Britain those days. A country that is inclusive of the faiths
And all the Mullahs hated Pakistan and Jinnah
Mullah mawdoodi mardoodi and Mullah Azadoo-Salvoo all were deadly against Pakistan
What you say is Hindu propaganda
But you won't know
it is obvious your madrassah didn't teach history
and you didn't try to learn by yourself either
i dont study in madrassah, and if a Hindu propaganda then i am pretty sure Hindus were right this time then

1 min you people say our army is useless, then in another thread our ISI is also useless, then in another thread we people are useless...

SO how did soo much uselessness cause trouble in India? Please stop dreaming and take your comments to someother thread...for God sakes leave 1 for Pakistanis to discuss without you people trolling!!

I dont know about others .But Indians like us dont underestimates Pakistan .You are in good in your profession . PA ,ISI etc all are good professionals ,they do their maximum.But it is not work and that is not because of your problem,It is because our resilience and caliber. After all India and Pakistan existed as a same country for a long time.We know how to handle threat.

You are right .Jinnah creates Pakistan as Islam as its religion.But after that in his speech he gave prominence to secularism ,but some how it not happen in Pakistan.

No he is not right.

Please do not troll

who said he wanted a mullah Pakistan? he wanted a Pakistan with free and fair laws, provided they did not go above Quran or sunnah
That I agree with. But religion is a personal choice. Everyone should have right to choose.

You are right .Jinnah creates Pakistan as Islam as its religion.But after that in his speech he gave prominence to secularism ,but some how it not happen in Pakistan.
there are many speeches where he wanted and highlighted Islam

you are a senior member

Respect your status and do not get personal. Thank you

Discuss ideas

not poster, unless off course we are in some frienship thread.
I would like to remind you the same ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom