What's new

Showbaaz Approves 200 gov officials for FREE HAJJ

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shahbaz Shareef approves 200 hundred government officials for FREE HAJJ.

Is this a freaking joke ?

Our economy is at the brink of a collapse and this moron is sending his cronies on free Hajj.

This is a 20 Crore expense at the minimum.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan

Our economy is at the brink of a collapse and this moron is sending his cronies on free Hajj.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan

Wasn't a muslim suppose to take part in Hajj with his own Personal expenses according to Quran . Please correct me If I am wrong

Wasn't a muslim suppose to take part in Hajj with his own Personal expenses according to Quran . Please correct me If I am wrong
Quranic rules only apply in Pakistan for haram khori and hera pheri.

80% of those are family, friends, and loyal journalists

This is just tip of an iceberg.

Billions are being spent on bribing media houses right now, there was a full-page ad on newspapers of Showbaz turkey visit

Nani is apparently "managing" the media on orders of Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiqs.

It would be safe to say that PDM mix-achaar embezzled billion dollars (Yes Billions USD!) in last 2 months from national exchequer

PTI govt left $17 Billion in reserves, now AFAIK the reserves are in single digit. Where did the money go?

Last edited:
Sir, if they followed rulings of Quran, Pakistan would be in a thousands of times better position right now.

But free hajj, corruption, nepotism and all other vices is the motto of this mafia.

I thought they had no money for poison.

I heard you only visit Mecca and Medina when bhulawa ata hai !

1654525988612.png

We all have a one directional relation with our Prophet (pbuh) as he is present in the other world, unfortunately we can't interact with him. He obviously knows about us but we can't know his opinion. Every molvi claims to the spokesperson of the Prophet (pbuh). That's why you need to go beyond rituals and connect with the beloved Prophet (pbuh) spiritually but it's incredibly difficult to establish such a connection. You are a nobody and he is the leader of the Prophets

I am tired of every hypocritical display of piety, the politicians, the molvis and the everyday ashiqeen e rasool. How can we reach to our Prophet (pbuh) without any sectarian, historical and cultural bias

Last edited:
That is correct. Unfortunately the Pakistani leadership class are alien to any sense of morality, whether guided by the Quran or otherwise.

These people and their handlers need to be dragged out from their homes, and hanged with the nearest tree.
IK ki peaceful march sa Kuch hasil hona Wala nahi.
There is no moral high horse in Pakistani politics.

Morally can one even perform hajj on tax payer money? It is an outrage that a country on the verge of bankruptcy has such outlandish practices that are a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom