What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
Apnar post pore to mone hosilo apni ashai buk bedhe asen. :rolleyes: There are no choromponthis and noromponthi muslim classes. A muslim is a muslim. Its as simple as that. Better get this fact into your head rather than having high hopes on BD's "noromponthis". :enjoy:

Abar postkhan poira dekhen, ami kono aasha rakhi nai, temon kisu ami chai o na, bhagwan ja koren mangaler janyoi koren.
And of course there are extremists and moderates among Muslims, and I have no hope on the moderates of Bangladesh. Don't assume things.

Why did your family moved then? U see where the cultural affection and loyalty lies. Your family felt more close to hindu India than muslim BD since we indeed are 2 different people. Culture is shaped by religion and in Islam culture means BS if it is in conflict with religion. Btw what's the difference between your family of the 30s and hindu BDs of today...... well nothing. There's a reason why they have assets in India as that is there spiritual and cultural homeland. If u are so into "apar-opar bangla crap" and culture (which i m sure like most WB indians u aren't) then leave the Indian union and join muslim majority BD. :D
:o:
guilty as charged .
my family moved from present day bangladesh bcoz of the same reason which brought about the partition. my forefathers were far sighted and thus were spared of the riots of partition and 71.
about culture becoming BS if its conflicting with religion, only islam has this distinction. even then , indonesia is still adhering to its pre islamic culture, some of which were hindu and buddhists.
i dunno much about hindu BDians (10 at max whom i met in boarding school). now having assets is not a big deal i suppose. we dont make a big deal out of SRK's home in dubai.
and epar opar bangla bonhomie was killed by bad policies of indian govt and hardliners like u.

i guess u hate the land too....
1. its surrounded by hindu india
2. its soil is made impure due to per historic hindus shiitting in the open for centuries.
ur country do as u like.....
i m commenting bcoz , i m not barred to do so....

guilty as charged .
my family moved from present day bangladesh bcoz of the same reason which brought about the partition. my forefathers were far sighted and thus were spared of the riots of partition and 71.
about culture becoming BS if its conflicting with religion, only islam has this distinction. even then , indonesia is still adhering to its pre islamic culture, some of which were hindu and buddhists.
i dunno much about hindu BDians (10 at max whom i met in boarding school). now having assets is not a big deal i suppose. we dont make a big deal out of SRK's home in dubai.
and epar opar bangla bonhomie was killed by bad policies of indian govt and hardliners like u.

i guess u hate the land too....
1. its surrounded by hindu india
2. its soil is made impure due to per historic hindus shiitting in the open for centuries.

Nah i don't hate the land. WHy should i. Doesn't make sense does it? My land is not India. Btw whatever i posted are facts and u admitted that. Thanks.

We are talking about changing the script not the language. Bangla used to be written in Persian because that's how it was written and used to be back in the day until 19th century, the British Sanskritised the script with the help of Hindu Brahmins so they could target the Muslims.

We should adopt the past script again in order to Islamize the language and help our people to read and write Quran better.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This one is better than our Hindutva goons. Joi Bangla.

Nah i don't hate the land. WHy should i. Doesn't make sense does it? My land is not India. Btw whatever i posted are facts and u admitted that. Thanks.
no probs , btw ur 'bangal' bengali is very good ....reminds me of my old days.....same goes to @DRAY .....

Apar-opar bangla, bonhomie. What does these terms mean? And is the current Bangla written in Siddham script? Because that's what I saw in Wikipedia.

Bangladesh was born because of Bangla and bengali cuture, for the sake of analogy the entire Indonesian islamic culture uses Bahasa Indonesia, it has no effect on their religion. Bring your roots back ?? What are you going to do ? Cleanse your history books of people like Nazrul Islam and Rabindranath Tagore ?

Bangladesh is racing ahead of Pakistan because of Bangladeshis don't suffers from identity crisis as Pakistanis do. You are not bringing your roots back you are trying to become what you're not. You are not an arab, nither are the Pakistanis.
Always always always be true to you country and your culture everything else comes 2nd.

Apar-opar bangla, bonhomie. What does these terms mean? And is the current Bangla written in Siddham script? Because that's what I saw in Wikipedia...

All nonsense dear, just crap, some malauns from West Bengal and some Awami liberal dalals from Bangladesh think that pagan Bengalis of WB and Muslim Bangladeshis of BD are same people divided by religion, so they talk about stupid things like cultural exchanges, greater people to people contact, love sove, bonhomie and all such $hits. :-)

Btw epar-opar Bangla means two parts of Bengal, WB and BD. That's why I am suggesting you people to get rid of anything remotely related to Bengaliness to permanently get rid of this epar-opar BS. If you want, I can give you step by step guide to get rid of this pagan thingy.

Last edited:
guilty as charged .

No offence to anyone Bengali or Bangladeshi, esp. if they're HIndu; but the Padma river is a tributary to the dirtiest river on earth, the Ganga :undecided:

Apnar post pore to mone hosilo apni ashai buk bedhe asen. :rolleyes: There are no choromponthis and noromponthi muslim classes. A muslim is a muslim. Its as simple as that. Better get this fact into your head rather than having high hopes on BD's "noromponthis". :enjoy:

Bhul bhal boke jao.. muslim is muslim.. so apprently you are trying there is no difference between Gunwielding nut jobs like tha talibs and People like Nazrul Islam are the same:o:... and we have screwed up brains. good luck with that... :enjoy:

No offence to anyone Bengali or Bangladeshi, esp. if they're HIndu; but the Padma river is a tributary to the dirtiest river on earth, the Ganga :undecided:
none taken buddy.
u r true, and no shame accepting the truth.
filthy river......but if u check the upper course of the river....like in uttarakhand , its crystal clear n awesome.

Back
Top Bottom