What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
This section of PDF needs to be renamed as the fun defense forum. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
BD members are very funny and they seem to be always on drugs. :drag: I like BD members and they are my favorites. ;)
The whole thread is a big joke.:rofl:
lol u r do bang on target......
but by and large they are very peaceful ppl.
decades of subjugation , corruption and denial has taken its toll thoh.

b
I am completely with you on this, the word "Bangla" itself sounds like a pagan term, same goes for the name of the country "Bangladesh", just ask anybody. You cannot simply get rid of this pagan past if you use the word "Bangla" in your country's name itself!! You should find a more appropriate name for your country, a name that goes well with your identity & culture. And as I mentioned earlier, it is far better to change to Arabic language than to this half-hearted khichdi of Bangla language with Arabic script. Your country's cultural bond is tied to Arabic language, not with some silly pagan Bangla. Hope you have read my post # 45 at page 3, that was a more detailed post with reasons.

I repeat, I am honestly with you on this and you can feel free to ask me for any suggestion to take it forward, I am willing to help you guys on this in my limited capacity. Don't let the criticizing voices from your country bog you down, they will fall in line eventually and understand the benefits of going back to their real culture instead of this Brahminical farce of imposed Bengali pagan culture that they are following. :tup:
beware @DRAY , dont advice them something unless u want them NOT to follow it. they will change their decisions simply bcoz its also being reiterated by an indian fellow.
on a more serious note thoh, i share the culture of my bangladeshi brethren more than my ghoti (WB , south of ganga) frens (i m a bangal). and it pains me to see they are so adamant to drastically change their culture. i always believed that whatever religion these ppl (bengali ppl....west or east) practice, they shall never let go of their cultural identity. guess i was wrong.

I am completely with you on this, the word "Bangla" itself sounds like a pagan term, same goes for the name of the country "Bangladesh", just ask anybody. You cannot simply get rid of this pagan past if you use the word "Bangla" in your country's name itself!! You should find a more appropriate name for your country, a name that goes well with your identity & culture. And as I mentioned earlier, it is far better to change to Arabic language than to this half-hearted khichdi of Bangla language with Arabic script. Your country's cultural bond is tied to Arabic language, not with some silly pagan Bangla. Hope you have read my post # 45 at page 3, that was a more detailed post with reasons.

I repeat, I am honestly with you on this and you can feel free to ask me for any suggestion to take it forward, I am willing to help you guys on this in my limited capacity. Don't let the criticizing voices from your country bog you down, they will fall in line eventually and understand the benefits of going back to their real culture instead of this Brahminical farce of imposed Bengali pagan culture that they are following. :tup:

Can't wait, name of Dhaka should be changed to Dakabad and names of Padma and Jamuna to Darya-e-something. The name Bangladesh sounds too Hindu , it should be removed too. :dance3::dance3:

Can't wait, name of Dhaka should be changed to Dakabad and names of Padma and Jamuna to Darya-e-something. The name Bangladesh sounds too Hindu , it should be removed too. :dance3::dance3:

whats the big deal if changed ? after all Mumbai/Bombay / Madrass/Chennai are same cases

Bangladesh : Bangestan
Bangla : oops , non existent language.
Dhaka : Khule-aam-a-baad.
Padma : Darya-e-bangaal.
Bangladeshi : Dard-e-Disco

India is a Greeco-Roman name, not the British one. :laugh:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahah so any alien name is acceptable and this desi is an excuse :P

2000 years from now..
but u have to accept it......india sounds way way way cooler than pakistan , hindustan, bangladesh etc etc

Bombay sounds coolers as well :) as compared mumbai

Back
Top Bottom