What's new

Should vietnam move it's capital to the south

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nowaday, mobility weapons are very fast and efficiency . Tank runs speed as fast as a car and anti aircraft missile can be mobility, also vietnam have build supper high way and train track which they can get into the Hanoi at very quick, I believe that it take about a week to get in vietnam capital at no problem. so do you think vietnam should move their Capital Hanoi to the south .

why not ?

There was Tay Do, the West capital from 1,400 ACE (in Thanh Hoa province) in the past when the tension with China is rised in Ho Dynasty.

4747076thanh_nha_ho.jpg

Hue Capital from 1802 in Tri Thien province in time of Nguyen Dynasty Vietanm.

tfd_141105_hue-%20hoang%20thanh.jpg

Last edited:
South Korea should as well. within 30 minutes of a invasion Seoul would be flatten by artillery,MRLS, and tactical missiles.

South Korea should as well. within 30 minutes of a invasion Seoul would be flatten by artillery,MRLS, and tactical missiles.

China is not permitted to build a new roads to Vietnam, but Viet nam has built many highway to China. Is this govt in Ha Noi is too naive ?

Did USA provided NMD for S. Korea ?

I think for Vietnam, S-5000 made in Russia is OK.

in fact, Saigon (HCM City) is economy capital of Vietnam now. In emergency situation the VN govt could move from Hanoi to Saigon in two hour. In Saigon, it has representative office for all ministries of govt Vietnam.

With this, we should also consider moving the capital of the PH to Cebu which is south of Manila and north of Davao..

Nowaday, mobility weapons are very fast and efficiency . Tank runs speed as fast as a car and anti aircraft missile can be mobility, also vietnam have build supper high way and train track which they can get into the Hanoi at very quick, I believe that it take about a week to get in vietnam capital at no problem. so do you think vietnam should move their Capital Hanoi to the south .

Is this has anything with Song Hong (Red river)? :rofl: make sure to move your precious future capital that will not be at China's mercy:lol:

Might as well chosing Beijing :lol:
you should seriously consider scrapping communism and returning to former imperial glory. xi jinping can seize the throne. as the new son of heaven, he declares everything now belongs to him. vietnam sends envoy to beijing, pays tributes and gets peace in return :D

If I recall vietnam paid tribute to the Qing court until the bitter end, the collapse of the Qing dynasty. except vietnam, I don´t mind if xi jinping enslaves all neighbors including indonesia :-)

you should seriously consider scrapping communism and returning to former imperial glory. xi jinping can seize the throne. as the new son of heaven, he declares everything now belongs to him. vietnam pays tributes and gets peace in return :D

If I recall vietnam paid tribute to the Qing court until the bitter end, the collapse of the Qing dynasty. except vietnam, I don´t mind if xi jinping enslaves all neighbors including indonesia.

I dont know about other countries but Vietnam surely be a good candidate :rofl:

I dont know about other countries but Vietnam surely be a good candidate :rofl:
no, you always invaded or attacked vietnam when we refused paying tributes or invaded our neighbors. your hatred on vietnam is bottomless. it is not understandable for me.

Back
Top Bottom