What's new

Why Vietnam Will Be the Next Nuclear State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no doubt China would give Thailand its full backing should the Vietnamese dream of forging their little banana empire. And if Vietnam were to get nukes (pretty close to impossible but lets pretend for the sake of argument), then China would arm all of Vietnam's enemies with nukes thereby brickwalling any hopes of Vietnam attaining regional supremacy.
U will get US sanction if u give Thai nuke tech, and ur economy will collapse :pop:

Wow..that's another dimension to the geopolitics of the region..but fact is redrawing of boundaries is not possible at this age..this is not possible for any country..
We do not underestimate other people inginuity, in this case VN people, by saying impossible. Especially after nuclear armed.

After have nuke, we can focus on economy, bro. We will not use nuke first. Who do not afraid from death, he can exist in this world.

we can test our nuke in Shanghai and Peking too.
Yes you have imaginary nukes , and everything else, vietnam is number 1 here on PDF. :omghaha:

U will get US sanction if u give Thai nuke tech, and ur economy will collapse :pop:

We gave/assisted Pakistan nuke tech and China's economy will soon be the world's largest. So much for collapse. Furthermore, what you just said applies to Vietnam even more because Vietnam is irrelevant economically and politically. Therefore, every country on earth will sanction Vietnam because there will be no blow back. But keep telling yourself Vietnam is somehow special. :coffee:

We gave/assisted Pakistan nuke tech and China's economy will soon be the world's largest. So much for collapse. Furthermore, what you just said applies to Vietnam even more because Vietnam is irrelevant economically and politically. Therefore, every country on earth will sanction Vietnam because there will be no blow back. But keep telling yourself Vietnam is somehow special. :coffee:
Bcz u share the border wt Pak, so u can transfer nuke devices to Pak easily. But u dont share the border wt Thai, so its wont be easy for u to transfer nuke device any more.

US may be scared that India could annex Pak, so US may ignore there. Bút Thái have different location, thats why, I've never heard that China has the ball to transfer nuke devices to Thái

Dont blah blah blah here, ur corrupted Govt. never has a ball to do that .:pop:

Bitch please, it will take Vietnam at least half a century before those bozos figure it out how to weaponize it.

Every nation in China's neighbourhood should get its own nukes.

Bitch please, it will take Vietnam at least half a century before those bozos figure it out how to weaponize it.
you are too pessimistic.

We do not underestimate other people inginuity, in this case VN people, by saying impossible. Especially after nuclear armed.
Thanks. I read the Thai army chief wants to eliminate democracy and turn Thailand into a military dictatorship. So it seems Thailand eases to be a competitor for VN for hegemony in Indochinese mainland.

Bcz u share the border wt Pak, so u can transfer nuke devices to Pak easily. But u dont share the border wt Thai, so its wont be easy for u to transfer nuke device any more.

US may be scared that India could annex Pak, so US may ignore there. Bút Thái have different location, thats why, I've never heard that China has the ball to transfer nuke devices to Thái

Dont blah blah blah here, ur corrupted Govt. never has a ball to do that .:pop:

You think not sharing a border prevents nuke tech transfer? :laughcry: Are all Viets as smart as you? Also, you say that China doesn't have the balls to transfer nuke tech when China has already done it. Meanwhile Vietnam definitely doesn't have the balls nor brains to develop nukes. That's why the Viet government is not pursuing nuclear weapons and all this brave talk from our Viet PDF members is just a lot of hot air. Don't like reality? Go cry into a bowl of pho. :haha:

Every nation in China's neighbourhood should get its own nukes.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. They should? Maybe yes, maybe no. Will they? Nope. I think Pakistan should get longer range missiles and MIRV technology. China can help.

You think not sharing a border prevents nuke tech transfer? :laughcry: Are all Viets as smart as you? Also, you say that China doesn't have the balls to transfer nuke tech when China has already done it. Meanwhile Vietnam definitely doesn't have the balls nor brains to develop nukes. That's why the Viet government is not pursuing nuclear weapons and all this brave talk from our Viet PDF members is just a lot of hot air. Don't like reality? Go cry into a bowl of pho. :haha:
Show that ur Govt. have the ball to transfer nuke to Thai first, dont talk trash here .

Abt VN, we will enrich uranium to 20 % first, what can do do to stop us when we have the right to do ??:pop:

Face palm. Vietnam will be bombed back to stone age before it can successfully finish the bomb. Oh, and, I think America will spearhead the bombing, too. China can just sit back and watch.

It is already in stone age. duh

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. They should? Maybe yes, maybe no. Will they? Nope. I think Pakistan should get longer range missiles and MIRV technology. China can help.
@NiceGuy

Thailand and China can be connect with international water body call Makong river (mailan river in chinese). We export dry Longyan through this Channal everyday.

you are too pessimistic.

Thanks. I read the Thai army chief wants to eliminate democracy and turn Thailand into a military dictatorship. So it seems Thailand eases to be a competitor for VN for hegemony in Indochinese mainland.
I don't want dictatorship. I don't want tosee VN as rivalry. I don't want war. Instead I want peace. I want VN friendly nation, I want democracy. This can be implemented with Asean single community on top of it. We will become something more like EU. However, if VN want to unite Lao and Cambodia or even us, then Im afraid I need the future be what I don't want.

that is because north korea is in our side

it is our son of b

@NiceGuy

Thailand and China can be connect with international water body call Makong river (mailan river in chinese). We export dry Longyan through this Channal everyday.
It can be stopped in Myanmar territory, and China Govt dont have the ball to transfer nuke to u.

Dont hope what will never happen:pop:
somsak said:
I don't want dictatorship. I don't want tosee VN as rivalry. I don't want war. Instead I want peace. I want VN friendly nation, I want democracy. This can be implemented with Asean single community on top of it. We will become something more like EU. However, if VN want to unite Lao and Cambodia or even us, then Im afraid I need the future be what I don't want.
'democracy' is a picture cake of USA, if u have a real democracy, then u can make nuke freely like US.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom