What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

I am not saying that the pakistan army go to war against israel but if HAMAS-FATAH wanted to buy weapons from pakistan should we sell to them?

I am surprised you are asking the question.

The question is 'how' they can get weapons to hamas.

And the word is 'give', not 'sell'.

So what do you want Pakistan to do?How about you come back to Pakistan and work for Poor Pakistanis first..donate to Pakistanis charities..?They're also Muslims..?.

Why dont you show me the way.....lead by example!

Frankly speaking We have no relation whatsoever with Palestine's except the fact that they are Muslims..

What bigger relation do you want...there our muslim brothers.
What do you think the prophet would do if he was the leader of pakistan.

We should never enter this conflict..Maybe you should Pick up AK-47 and go to Palestine.I don't think any Pakistani Army officer wants to see 160 millions people in danger just because of helping Palestine's people and regarding your point that if Pakistan get into this position etc i think Pakistan SHOULD Never get into that kind of position.Our Armed Forces are strong enough to protect us we should not rely on aid from Arabs.

You need to read history......the arabs funded our nuclear programme....the arabs helped us when where stuck with oil payments.......the arabs are the ones that come to pakistans assistance on many occassions.

Dont divert the issue into people calling for the pak army to be sent to fight........should we sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH is the question.

I am surprised you are asking the question.

The question is 'how' they can get weapons to hamas.

And the word is 'give', not 'sell'.

I would like to give the weapons to hamas but to get others to agree you have use greed as motivation and not the "muslim brother in need" line.

I don't why all pakistani friends here believe in united stand against Israel, the middle eastern Muslims were first to break the Turkish empire with the help of British Empire,so was in the case of South India where Tipu sultan was defeated by East India company with help of Hyderabad Nizam so when u all muslim together cannot co exists together how they can launch attack on Israel whose backer is sole super power in world.

Ok this just plain out stupid and dumb why would we sell wepons to terrorist dont we have enough issues and prob's !! thats the last thing Pak's image needs :disagree: :tdown:

Shukar hai koi to bola, Topgun is right plain and simple.

we have the capability to deal with Israeli fighter jets, we have dealt with them before in the late 60,s and early 70,s and we were successful.

Although it would be difficult, we could help our Muslim brothers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwhat muslim brothers.

Not if UN resolutions prohibit weapons sales (o types of weapons) to either entity, which they might.

After all the living hell the people of Gaza and West Bank have suffered and continue to suffer, after 60 long years, AM is worried about "UN Resolutions":tsk: prohibiting us from fighting back by selling weapons to Hamas-Fatah and probably even Hezbollah...

I strongly disagree with AM, Israel nor does US comply with Resolutions luckily for the US, it has a permanent seat there so it can veto resolutions that are against US interest.

Anyways this is not a smart strategy to obey UN resolutions specifically a weapons ban on Gaza and West Bank, UN resolutions are meaningless they are used heavily on Muslim countries but lightly on Western countries, and lightly on countries who can afford to pay off Resolutions...

UN Resolutions...pfff:tdown:

It was a UN resolution 181 in 1947 that helped to begin this hellish imbroglio, the creation of "Israel" the break up of "Palestine" was criminally "legalized" by the UN...

Again my proposal up top in my post is something that would bring us results we want to see.:tup:

The people of Gaza spoke and said they want weapons so they can resist.

I don't why all pakistani friends here believe in united stand against Israel, the middle eastern Muslims were first to break the Turkish empire with the help of British Empire,so was in the case of South India where Tipu sultan was defeated by East India company with help of Hyderabad Nizam so when u all muslim together cannot co exists together how they can launch attack on Israel whose backer is sole super power in world.

Breaking of Middle East Muslims and stretching western countries is all part of big game.

After all the living hell the people of Gaza and West Bank have suffered and continue to suffer, after 60 long years, AM is worried about "UN Resolutions":tsk: prohibiting us from fighting back by selling weapons to Hamas-Fatah and probably even Hezbollah...

I strongly disagree with AM, Israel nor does US comply with Resolutions luckily for the US, it has a permanent seat there so it can veto resolutions that are against US interest.

Anyways this is not a smart strategy to obey UN resolutions specifically a weapons ban on Gaza and West Bank, UN resolutions are meaningless they are used heavily on Muslim countries but lightly on Western countries, and lightly on countries who can afford to pay off Resolutions...

UN Resolutions...pfff:tdown:

It was a UN resolution 181 in 1947 that helped to begin this hellish imbroglio, the creation of "Israel" the break up of "Palestine" was criminally "legalized" by the UN...

Again my proposal up top in my post is something that would bring us results we want to see.:tup:

The people of Gaza spoke and said they want weapons so they can resist.

So do you want Pakistan to provide weapons to Terrorist Organization (Hamas?)

Ground reality:(CAPS INTENTIONALLY) PAKISTAN'S IMAGE IS ALREADY TARNISHED IN THE GLOBAL CIRCLES. THE PEOPLE HERE WANT TO DESTROY IT MORE? WELL GO AHEAD AND ALSO MAKE ENEMIES WITH EVERYONE IN THE WORLD AND LET UN DECLARE YOU A TERRORIST STATE. People here need to know the power of Israeli lobby in the US. This time even China will not have a say.

Pakistan giving weapons to Hamas and Hizbullah is a strict no-no.

So do you want Pakistan to provide weapons to Terrorist Organization (Hamas?)

"Terrorist Organization" :rofl::rofl:.....theres been plenty before that where labeled with the same title that are now running countries.

Ground reality:(CAPS INTENTIONALLY) PAKISTAN'S IMAGE IS ALREADY TARNISHED IN THE GLOBAL CIRCLES. THE PEOPLE HERE WANT TO DESTROY IT MORE? WELL GO AHEAD AND ALSO MAKE ENEMIES WITH EVERYONE IN THE WORLD AND LET UN DECLARE YOU A TERRORIST STATE. People here need to know the power of Israeli lobby in the US. This time even China will not have a say..

"GLOBAL CIRCLES"...you mean the west and its allies.

Pakistan giving weapons to Hamas and Hizbullah is a strict no-no.

If the israelis can arm our enemies we can do the same.

The palestinians are our Muslim brothers and HAMAS is not a terrorist organization to the Muslim world terrorist is just a word that is labled on to an organization that goes against the U.S and its allies If not now then some other day we will have to stand up to the christians and jews and hindus.What would Jesus and Mosses say if they were here to see what their people are doing:tsk:
AND if Israel wants to help our enemy defeat us then we will help their enemy just like Iran did in Lebonan.

The palestinians are our Muslim brothers and HAMAS is not a terrorist organization to the Muslim world terrorist is just a word that is labled on to an organization that goes against the U.S and its allies If not now then some other day we will have to stand up to the christians and jews and hindus.What would Jesus and Mosses say if they were here to see what their people are doing:tsk:
AND if Israel wants to help our enemy defeat us then we will help their enemy just like Iran did in Lebonan.

Add 1 to the total of religious idiots on this forum.

Add 1 to the total of religious idiots on this forum.

Add another 1 to the total of Indian idiots/trash talkers t0o the forum.
LOL!
Let me see,you're saying that it is ok if Israel helps you and not ok when we help Hamas we want Israel to be preocupied with Hamas while we deal with you and the Muslim brother thing is true but mostly it's an excuse although we strongly beleive int.

Back
Top Bottom