What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

Nonsense.

Why your brain cannot think of pushing UN to send peacekeepers out there?

May be if you could give me an example of where the UN has worked in the favour of the Palestinians i might be more open to the suggestion.
If it was the jewish people that where stuck in the ghettos of warsaw where getting bombed and attacked by the nazi i would support the jews and expect the world to arm them.
Its the same in rawanda and other place where people are getting killed we as muslims and humans should try to help.

Have you not following their response? They are quite and calm them self.
It is Egypt who has taken up the initiative to dissolve the crisis more than Palestinians themself.
I would not be surprised if you offer any covert help to FATAH and it will be known to Israelis before you walk out of the meeting room.
Palestine is way too complicated to get resolved they have traitors within, in disguise of militants.
All I have to say is that disruption in peace talks only hurt Palestinians and the best way forward is to maintain peace as long possible.

I would have agreed with you but Hoseni Mobarak is a known Jewish lackey.

Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Egypt rejects Arab summit call

He's buying time for Isreal, so Isreal can satisfy its bloodlust. And Peace talk? When were they taking place? Peace talks are a joke. A false hope given to Palestinians so they won't try to equip themselves with weapons or try to resist.

When there's peace, Isreal carries out targeted assasination operations. Sheikh Yasin? Ring a bell? I don't get it why is everybody so afraid of doing something to solve our problems.

History simply repeats itself.Wait until these zionazi thugs really get warmed up!
"The Jews were now free to indulge in their most fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims.Christians were dragged from their beds,tortured and killed.Some were actually sliced to pieces,bit by bit,while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain.Others were placed in boxes with only their heads,hands and legs sticking out.Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies.Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet,and left hanging until they died of exhaustion.Others were chained to the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion.Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths.Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death.Christian mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms.A red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet,head downward and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ.If she would not, he would toss the baby into the air,and another member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of his bayonet.
Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies.There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission:'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood;it formed a level of several inches.It was a horrible mixture of blood,brains and pieces of skull.All the walls were bespattered with blood.Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them.A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood.
Some bodies were disemboweled,others had limbs chopped off,some were literally hacked to pieces.Some had their eyes put out,the head,face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds.Further on,we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest.Some had no tongues.In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate.'" (Defender Magazine, October 1933).

Reading this we will do well to not only arm the brave people of Palestine but arm ourselves also.

Its time Pakistan really looks for its own intersts only because there are some jealous countries out there who dream of destroying Pakistan.

Pakistan must be more intelligent, Pakistan cant give weapons to hamas because that will be a reason for Israel and maybe US to attack Pakistan.

Really Pakistan must look out for itself first, look for its best interst, every other country does.

IMO some sort of covert support should be given to Hamas and not to Fatah because Fatah is more likely to play into the hands of the west as they did before. Hamas definitely we need to support them but in a manner such that it does not bring a harm on our standing worldwide.

IMO some sort of covert support should be given to Hamas and not to Fatah because Fatah is more likely to play into the hands of the west as they did before. Hamas definitely we need to support them but in a manner such that it does not bring a harm on our standing worldwide.

You know that if the U.S. or Israel finds Pakistani weapons in Gaza or with Hamas, our people and our nation will get sanctioned bigtime again.
Hamas is no angel either, so therefor, the question is, who should receive the arms? How about we send in transport helicopters filled with aid?
The U.S. and Israel would only point fingers at Pakistan and this would affect Pakistans image and that's something we do not want.
We want to move forward and improve our economic foresights while at the same time maintaining peace and stability for ourselves and for our muslim brothers.

However, we do not have the capability nor the power or influence to simply provide Hamas weapons against the will of the Americans or Israelis.
All we can do now is hope for the cowardly Arabs to step up and do something useful instead of building beaches where the sand is warmed up and kept at a constant friendly temperature for rich tourists or buying private jumbojets while at the other side Palestinians are standing in lines for bread and water.

Trust me, I want to help the Palestinians badly, I even donated money recently to them through an Islamic foundation, however, if we do provide them with arms while fightning a war on terror, we'd be criticised for being hypocrits and also for not being fully committed on the war against terrorists because we're helping "Hamas" which is recognised as a terrorist organisation in most parts of the world.

You know that if the U.S. or Israel finds Pakistani weapons in Gaza or with Hamas, our people and our nation will get sanctioned bigtime again.
Hamas is no angel either, so therefor, the question is, who should receive the arms? How about we send in transport helicopters filled with aid?
The U.S. and Israel would only point fingers at Pakistan and this would affect Pakistans image and that's something we do not want..

Our image would get a massive boost if we helped the people of gaza.

We want to move forward and improve our economic foresights while at the same time maintaining peace and stability for ourselves and for our muslim brothers...

I hope the same excuse you just gave for not helping the palestinians will be acceptable to you when pakistan if it is under attack.

However, we do not have the capability nor the power or influence to simply provide Hamas weapons against the will of the Americans or Israelis.
All we can do now is hope for the cowardly Arabs to step up and do ...

And the actions you say pakistan should follow are not cowardly becauce of pakistan is looking out for its own interest......nothing to do with fear of US-Israel?
If the the arabs follow the same route you want pakistan to , can it be for reasons of self interest instead of reasons of cowardice.

Trust me, I want to help the Palestinians badly, I even donated money recently to them through an Islamic foundation, however, if we do provide them with arms while fightning a war on terror, we'd be criticised for being hypocrits and also for not being fully committed on the war against terrorists because we're helping "Hamas" which is recognised as a terrorist organisation in most parts of the world.

I think hamas have enough funds.......just for one moment think it was pakistan under attack and we where getting the same old excuses for not helping "criticised for being hypocrits" "not being fully committed on the war against terrorists" and how hard would it be for the UN to label the "pakistani army" as a terrorist org or pakistan as a terrorist state?....when the muslim nations say they cant help pakistan becauce it "is recognised as a terrorist organisation in most parts of the world" would we not feel let down.

I would love for pakistan to send a couple of real missiles into israel to make them back of gaza.....but thats dreaming.
The least we should do is send PIA planes to pick up the injurned and hurt...pak army sets up field hospitals....supply some form of military effective hardware to hamas.

And the actions you say pakistan should follow are not cowardly becauce of pakistan is looking out for its own interest......nothing to do with fear of US-Israel?
If the the arabs follow the same route you want pakistan to , can it be for reasons of self interest instead of reasons of cowardice..
So what do you want Pakistan to do?How about you come back to Pakistan and work for Poor Pakistanis first..donate to Pakistanis charities..?They're also Muslims..?Frankly speaking We have no relation whatsoever with Palestine's except the fact that they are Muslims.We should never enter this conflict..Maybe you should Pick up AK-47 and go to Palestine.I don't think any Pakistani Army officer wants to see 160 millions people in danger just because of helping Palestine's people and regarding your point that if Pakistan get into this position etc i think Pakistan SHOULD Never get into that kind of position.Our Armed Forces are strong enough to protect us we should not rely on aid from Arabs.

what ever weapons pakistan provide to hamas will be like toothpicks against israel. will result in more misery and deaths of palestenians.
But ideally if we were strong enough we should have told israel that if your weapons are sold to india we will sell our weapons to palestine. Some shoulder fired sams would do wonders. Israel unless gets a good knock on its teeth will not behave humanly

Small arms, bullets and bombs are one thing.

But Pakistan were to supply anything high tech there is a grave risk of equipment being captured by the Israelis.

Why so risky? well as history has shown the Israelis are capable of reverse engineering almost any piece of military hardware and given the strategic alliance they have with India this knowledge could be supplied to them.

For example what if the Anza II SAM was supplied to Hamas, captured and the workings used to create countermeasures that were also supplied to India.

Our image would get a massive boost if we helped the people of gaza.

Ofcourse, but helping in what way? Pakistan helped out the people of Indonesia when the Tsunami struck, you could see transport helicopters filled with aid and a pakistani flag on them, I don't think they have forgotten about us when we helped them.
We can do the same for Gaza, however, providing arms to Hamas is risky and is not in our interests right now, and you know that.

I hope the same excuse you just gave for not helping the palestinians will be acceptable to you when pakistan if it is under attack.

Once again, I am not giving excuses here, i'm saying we cannot help the Palestinians militarily or covertly because that would be suicidal for us.
You have to think further then that.
When Pakistan is under attack, we can most likely count on the backup from China with weaponry and resources for example because THEY are a powerful nation and no nation can oppose them or confront them with "aiding" Pakistan against e.g. India when we're under attack.
It's the status China has, they can, and we cannot, it's a simple as that.
If Pakistan becomes more powerful economically and militarily in the near future Inshallah, we can do more and not worry about e.g. the U.S. or other western nations to impose sanctions on us or any other way that could hurt our still developing nation
If the the arabs follow the same route you want pakistan to , can it be for reasons of self interest instead of reasons of cowardice.

You cannot compare the situation of Pakistan of that with the Arab nations, especially the oil-rich ones.
Arabs have influence and power especially in terms of oil and money so they CAN make a change and sanction the west or the U.S. infact.
The fact that the Arabs haven't done anything so far at all is cowardice and at the same time selfish because on the one hand they fear for certain economic deals with the U.S. or other nations to go astray, but the Arabs are already extremely wealthy and rich, why would they have to worry about economic deals or sanctions? They have the power to change things in the Middle-East, but so far, apart from a few meetings and debates with other nations about the conflict, they have done NOTHING.
It's very simple to compare certain elements, but you have to look at the bigger picture, and Pakistan simply is not in a position to help the Gazans in terms of force.

think hamas have enough funds.......just for one moment think it was pakistan under attack and we where getting the same old excuses for not helping "criticised for being hypocrits" "not being fully committed on the war against terrorists" and how hard would it be for the UN to label the "pakistani army" as a terrorist org or pakistan as a terrorist state?....when the muslim nations say they cant help pakistan becauce it "is recognised as a terrorist organisation in most parts of the world" would we not feel let down.

Hamas might have funds but not the equipment to take on Israels force.
Also, I don't quite get what you mean, but are you saying Pakistan would feel let down aswell when we wouldn't receive any help from Muslim nations?
It all depends on whether its feasible, maintainable for a nation to help another nation out, if it's possible, a nation will aid another nation.
In Arabs case, it is POSSIBLE, but they simply cannot be bothered to get off their lazy ***** and do something, they'd rather build some more 8-star hotels and increase their capacity and stock with another billions and billions.
In Pakistans case, and especially with India as our neighbour and tensions high at the moment, it is simply not wise to aid Gaza with weapons.

I would love for pakistan to send a couple of real missiles into israel to make them back of gaza.....but thats dreaming.
The least we should do is send PIA planes to pick up the injurned and hurt...pak army sets up field hospitals....supply some form of military effective hardware to hamas.

I would love that too, we have the capability to easily wipe off Israel from the face of the earth before they can even think of retaliating, however, they have nukes aswell, even though they deny it and they're the only one in the middle-east to be allowed to possess them (Uncle Sams policy).
I agree with you, we should help the Gazans and send in planes full of aid, however, Israel has the whole area blockaded and will not let anyone in, the f*cking zionists they are.
It's difficult to aid them, if Pakistan was much and much more powerful then it is now, we could and should be able to block Israels massacre.

It is with such sadness that I am writing this, after reading many comments here, such as Pakistan should look for her own interests, nobody came for us, nobody will stand for us - it's about WE WE and WE.

Whether its us, or them, the policy of divide and conquer with this evil nationalism thoughts injected in our heads, have been wonderfully working for our enemies. They had been super successful in dividing us and then conquering us.

Moreover, what makes me ashamed to read some comments here is, it's like we are going to answer Quied, not Allah (swt) that we have absolutely no sense of responsibility for the subject matter, that we are all sent on this earth for.

It is so shameful for me to even imagine that "it's not our fight" than actually saying it, and yet I read and heard it among many circles. Specially this Indian Muslim I had been reading here who had been a pure *** all along, even if it's not about India and Pakistan (where he could get away with patriotism stunt) but I am astonished to see his responses to this grave genocide being carried on his fellow Muslims and yet his head is dug so deep in his ***, he have no sense of responsibility as a muslim.

The issue of palestine is a pure humanitarian crises, it's a genocide, and even if we don't stand for them out of our moral obligations (if we are so screwed up and without any morality), they are our fellow Muslims fod God's sake. It's double the burden of responsiblity, being a moral obligation and being a Muslim.

Yet, such responses of our brethern by neglicting the fact that we are sent to this world for not looking after ourselves, but for looking after eachother - it's an examination centre, and you will be asked if you stood up against, Tyranny, injustice, occupation and brutal opperession of your fellow Muslim or not.

Shame on us!

The U.S. and Israel would only point fingers at Pakistan and this would affect Pakistans image and that's something we do not want.
We want to move forward and improve our economic foresights while at the same time maintaining peace and stability for ourselves and for our muslim brothers.

All we can do now is hope for the cowardly Arabs to step up and do something useful instead of building beaches where the sand is warmed up and kept at a constant friendly temperature for rich tourists or buying private jumbojets while at the other side Palestinians are standing in lines for bread and water.

More then 1100 people are being killed there and i wouldn't careless what happens even if our weapons are being found there. Point is Hamas may not be an angel and i never said so but so does Israel and while Israel has a full support of the west in particular the US, why should we care about anything less then helping Hamas enabling them to stand up against the Israelis. :sniper::usflag:

we should send an army of 200,000 soliders and couple of F-7s and get Iran with us and invade Israel and take back our homeland "JERUSLEM" otherwise Pakistan,Iran,Turkey,Suden,Syria,Yemen and Saudi Arabia armies are all uselss i think Islam is long fogetting in this era.

Very inspiring..:disagree: So easy as plucking oranges..!!!! In this era of long forgetting islam.. it is still the fastest growing religion in the world..!! So chill brother..!!! And yeah gaza innocent children have been killed, its high time that hamas lay down their arms and learn to co-exist with israel. Even though i defenitely do not agree of these isralii forces killing inncoent people..!! And Its true they came and occupied palstine, but people have to forigve and forget and learn to co-exists..!! Hate will not take you any where in the present times....!!!!

Isreal has already expressed his good intentions of taking part in a Hindustan-Pakistan war. By helping Palestinians Isreal would be kept busy in the middle east. Isrealites will think hard before letting their imagination run wild.

Back
Top Bottom