What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

Palestinians are fighting a terrorist state. We should help them any way possible. Isreal already says, incase of war Isreal will help Hindustan. Why not help our bro's? Isreal has no intentions of making peace with a Muslim Nuclear power. We've helped Bosnians before when they were being buthered. I think its our moral duty.
Israel has said it will help India (Maybe it will, under or over the table) But have u heard of any Muslim country telling you they help Pakistan?

Do they have money or u offering them free?:smitten:

From my heart i would like to supply them for free but there are to many people on this forum that are going to start saying "what have the arabs ever done for us" or some other anti arab statement.

If we just keep it to the financial side then why should we not supply hamas?.....if there paying "dollars" why should pakistan not take the money and make profit?
With the profits made we can help to make the pak military more self sufficent.

Internationally Hamas and Fatah are considered terrorist organization, why would Pakistan what to sell arms to terrorist. And even so it did, then Pakistan would be labeled as rogue state.

HAMAS might well be "considered terrorist organization" but i dont think FATAH is.

Israel has said it will help India (Maybe it will, under or over the table) But have u heard of any Muslim country telling you they help Pakistan?

Pleny of examples of muslim helping pakistan in recent history........from saudi arabia helping pakistan with oil ,shah of iran helping out during indo pak war .

we should send an army of 200,000 soliders and couple of F-7s and get Iran with us and invade Israel and take back our homeland "JERUSLEM" otherwise Pakistan,Iran,Turkey,Suden,Syria,Yemen and Saudi Arabia armies are all uselss i think Islam is long fogetting in this era.

Can we take back FATA and Swat from the Taliban first?

we have the capability to deal with Israeli fighter jets, we have dealt with them before in the late 60,s and early 70,s and we were successful.

Although it would be difficult, we could help our Muslim brothers.

Thats absurd - its like arguign that because Muhammed (PBUH) was able to take on a much larger army in his day, we shoudl be able to do the same now.

Theoretically it is possible, but not unless you have some sort of technological parity with the opponent. Back in those days, every one fought with pretty basic weapons (Swords, spears, bows and arrows) so there was no great technological difference between any two sides.

Now, some fools (not you necessarily) think that Muslims should be able to repeat that fantastic victory anywhere we want, even if the Muslims are fighting smart bombs, Apaches and Strykers with Ak-47's and RPG's.

Pakistani pilots were successful against the Israelis because the equipment used was relatively comparable on both sides. That is obviously not the case now, were Pakistan to directly take on Israel.

Pakistan's Image? Its already down the gutter. It wouldn't hurt us to help a DYING race under a Genocidal regime.

Bezerk mara bahi ! i usually agree with u from time to time but not this time! if u want us to get completly bombed then sure why not now perhaps nations like Iran and others are for that kind of task not us i sure hope not!! :tdown:

Now, some fools (not you necessarily) think that Muslims should be able to repeat that fantastic victory anywhere we want, even if the Muslims are fighting smart bombs, Apaches and Strykers with Ak-47's and RPG's.

Pakistani pilots were successful against the Israelis because the equipment used was relatively comparable on both sides. That is obviously not the case now, were Pakistan to directly take on Israel.

Let me get this straight, are you saying that technology and weapons has decided wars in our history and in this new world these two goven outcomes of conflicts?:pop:

May be Pakistan Already supplying weapons to those who are fighting with Israel secretly

Which Muslim countries? The ones that are f i l t h y rich and haven't been able to produce a tiny needle? You mean the ones that are unable to help their needy Palestinian Arab brethren or even themselves for that matter? Despite all difficulties and sanctions Pakistan today is a strong nuke power. Pakistan has achieved the unthinkable. These so-called Muslim countries are in no position to provide help to Pakistan. Pakistan has enough strength and capability to help itself. You don't worry about that one bit.

We Pakistanis have to be our own friends, The chance that anyone else would help us is very slim

Almost all muslim states are headless right now.

HAMAS might well be "considered terrorist organization" but i dont think FATAH is.

There you go...
Both have militant wings, HAMAS is known as more social and more popular but infiltirated by traitors, where as FATAH is known as extremely corrupt.
I don't think FATAH care a bit about Israeli invasion of GAZA and killing of Palestinians.
Have you not following their response? They are quite and calm them self.
It is Egypt who has taken up the initiative to dissolve the crisis more than Palestinians themself.
I would not be surprised if you offer any covert help to FATAH and it will be known to Israelis before you walk out of the meeting room.
Palestine is way too complicated to get resolved they have traitors within, in disguise of militants.
All I have to say is that disruption in peace talks only hurt Palestinians and the best way forward is to maintain peace as long possible.

I am not saying that the pakistan army go to war against israel but if HAMAS-FATAH wanted to buy weapons from pakistan should we sell to them?

Nonsense.

Why your brain cannot think of pushing UN to send peacekeepers out there?

Back
Top Bottom