What's new

Should Pakistan Recognize Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So different sects in Islam is because of tolerance and freedom of faith, but Jews and Christians difference in faith means they "manipulated" their religion to their liking? 🤣

there are several books in the New Testament that most scholars know and claim are outright forgeries, like 2 Peter.
Why r you laughing....I guess when you have nothing to say.

he is a jahil. his family gave him no religious education.

there are several books in the New Testament that most scholars know and claim are outright forgeries, like 2 Peter.
So why are they still part of Christian Canon despite being proven as forgeries? Just because someone wrote Satanic Verses doesn't mean that Quran is a forgery. Grow up

So why are they still part of Christian Canon despite being proven as forgeries?

same reason why most christians believe in the Johannine Comma even though that is also well known to be a forgery. you probably have no clue what i am even talking about.

Just because someone wrote Satanic Verses doesn't mean that Quran is a forgery.

Quran isnt a forgery. even non-Muslim western academies say its not forged, nor changed since the time of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

i am not the one talking about something without knowledge, jerk-off.

same reason why most christians believe in the Johannine Comma even though that is also well known to be a forgery. you probably have no clue what i am even talking about.
Ever heard of Dead Sea Scrolls? They are some of the oldest surviving parchments of Old Testament that prove no forgery between the oldest and current manuscript

Ever heard of Dead Sea Scrolls? They are some of the oldest surviving parchments of Old Testament that prove no forgery between the oldest and current manuscript

what does 2 Peter and Johannine Comma have to do with the Old Testament? or did you just think by saying Dead Sea Scrolls its going to make you appear clever to those reading this?

Edit: its been 10 minutes and you havent responded. so i am assuming you are busy googling the difference between the Old and New Testament. so i am just going to bed and i will respond to you tomorrow if i havent been banned by then that is.

Last edited:
No. Pakistan needs -

• USA as hostile
  • Europe as hostile
  • Global trading order hostile
  • Western media hostile
  • Pakistan does not need Western investment
  • the Arabs can kick Pakistan in the teeth
  • Pakistan can beg and live on loans from West

But Pakistan will never recognize Israel even if Palestinians recognize Israel. This our din.

Personally, I think that there should be a level of diplomatic contact. Israel is now a stakeholder in the Middle Eastern world and is emerging as one in Science and Military.

But it would be damningly wrong to recognize the Israeli state at this stage. They have occupied a large chunk of land belonging to Palestine, and have many, many non-secular, discriminatory policies against Arabs and non Israelis or people who are legally not jews.

So, there should be diplomatic contact, you can't ignore Israel but the recognition of its current status and statehood, I think that's a no.

I believe that the two-state solution is the way forward based on the UN partition plan, but let's see, it doesn't even seem close to reality as of now since both sides are not budging.

Pl
Desperate Pro Israel Zionist Trolls on PDF = The girl asking a BS question in this clip
Everybody else who will not recognise Israel on PDF = Dr Norman Finkelstein

This clip burns them every time...lol!
falstinis are independent, with their own govt, are doing lot better than, Kashmiri in Kashmir, Rohingya in Myanmar and Uygur in China.

I don’t see falstine brigade going full retarded on other issues. Who is the Troll now.

A free and powerful Pakistan as the most powerful and influential muslim state can help Palestine or afghanistan or Yemen. Cheers!

Let's help ourselves first before we try to be the saviours of non-Pakistanis who are doing much better than us and who are also not as poor as Pakistani people.

This question again, already answered by Quad e Azam RA very clearly.
Only traitors Liberals and Mirzai would want this.
Traitors to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom