What's new

Should Pakistan Recognize Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha this is the answer you give me over my love my anxiousness for the well-being of my beloved country?
Irony is every single IsrAeLi brIgaDE on PDF will tell you how relations with israel is beneficial for PAKISTAN as pakistan is our priority but every person who supports Palestine like you will say how not recognizing israel will be more beneficial for Palestine. Shows where your loyalties lie. (PS pak can also help Palestine after recognizing israel)
Every time you board a plane, safety announcement come on .
“In case of low cabin pressure, Place Oxygen mask on yourself (first) before assisting others”.
Someone needs to play this recording to folks in Pakistan.

Real Israeli don’t even recognize the so called apartheid state of “Israel”, forget about Pakistan recognizing it.
No matter how many attempts the Zionist make, its not possible. It’s better to realize sooner than later.

In the wake of the recent normalization of ties between varying Muslim states and Israel, Pakistan was rumored to be following suit. This stirred a debate within Pakistan – with people questioning the pro-Palestinian stance, and the rejection of Israel.

The author discusses how Pakistan should continue to maintain the traditional policy towards Israel, and how it would be inadvisable to pursue normalization for limited gains.

Read the complete paper: https://www.paradigmshift.com.pk/should-pakistan-recognize-israel/

To submit your articles and research papers, please click here: https://www.paradigmshift.com.pk/submit-articles/
I am in favor of recognizing Israel.

So long as a negotiated settlement between Israel and Palestine is signed, I don't think anyone should have an issue with it. That's my stance at least.

Pakistan and Israel have a lot in common, as both nations were created to protect a group of people from oppression from a largely hostile world.

Hahahahaha this is the answer you give me over my love my anxiousness for the well-being of my beloved country?
Irony is every single IsrAeLi brIgaDE on PDF will tell you how relations with israel is beneficial for PAKISTAN as pakistan is our priority but every person who supports Palestine like you will say how not recognizing israel will be more beneficial for Palestine. Shows where your loyalties lie. (PS pak can also help Palestine after recognizing israel)
Your beloved country is Israel? We don't need your dirty money or your dirty benefits. If you think we will approve your crimes and your atrocities then keep dreaming. Until you dismantle the Israeli apartheid and free the Palestinian people you will never be recognised or be our friends.

Pakistan and Israel have a lot in common, as both nations were created to protect a group of people from oppression from a largely hostile world.

Muslims werent hostile to the Jews before Zionism and their slogans of "a land without a people, for a people without a land". over 90% of the Jews for long period of time lived in the Muslim world.

Your beloved country is Israel? We don't need your dirty money or your dirty benefits. If you think we will approve your crimes and your atrocities then keep dreaming. Until you dismantle the Israeli apartheid and free the Palestinian people you will never be our recognised or be our friends.
Anyone can see my where my loyalties lie just scroll through the comments. Also before Palestine my loyalty would be more towards the people of Afghanistan and the kids who are today massacred in Helmand. Just like your comment shows where your loyalties lie, thousands of miles away.
Aag lagi hai basti may, tum ho apni masti may. Cheers!!
Edit: also if you have nothing better to say or to counter argue,better to stay quiet. don't twist the words. This shows that you dont care about the argument you just care about winning even with the help of twisting or lying.

When my own land is on fire how can you expect that i will be able to help another one? While i see my enemy getting top notch equipment and i can do atleast something to stop it so why shouldn't i? States dont run on the basis of sentiments it runs on balanced foreign policies. You want to make a difference go talk to israel otherwise you can sit chanting death to israel and nothing is gonna happen.
Edit: also why do every Pakistani forgets that we can help Palestine even after recognizing israel.
Take a step to real rapprochement with the Palestinians and our position may change until the Palestinians are free you will always see hostility.

Take a step to real rapprochement with the Palestinians and our position may change until the Palestinians are free you will always see hostility.
For how many yaers have Pakistan supported Palestine?

For how many yaers have Pakistan supported Palestine?
As long as I remember.
Anyone can see my where my loyalties lie just scroll through the comments. Also before Palestine my loyalty would be more towards the people of Afghanistan and the kids who are today massacred in Helmand. Just like your comment shows where your loyalties lie, thousands of miles away.
Aag lagi hai basti may, tum ho apni masti may. Cheers!!
Edit: also if you have nothing better to say or to counter argue,better to stay quiet. don't twist the words. This shows that you dont care about the argument you just care about winning even with the help of twisting or lying.
What a Indianistic statement, I know where your loyalties lie. Don't mix issues and don't try to be smart, we can see where your loyalties lie and it is either Tel-Aviv or New Delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom