What's new

Should pak army take action against logistic support of militants from india and usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might wanna wait for a few months as Mush has some lectures going on in USA. Let him come back safely to Pak before declaring a war.

sorry dude enough is enough.

we should never ever ask for a war, but when it is imposed then we should not back up and turn face around.

be prepare for the final showdown

^
Plus try to bring home all the Pakis in USA before declaring war. You don't want a hostage situation.

Should pak army take action against logistic support of militants from india and usa? NO
Should pak army take action against groups which are operating on our soil, destroy their infrasturcuture, logistics etc?
Absolutely YES including LET and others.

^
Plus try to bring home all the Pakis in USA before declaring war. You don't want a hostage situation.

And ya don't use F-16's against USA. They built it and have since built upgrades to F-16.

You know what - you might wanna order supplies for F-16 before you go to war.

And ya don't use F-16's against USA. They built it and have since built upgrades to F-16.

You know what - you might wanna order supplies for F-16 before you go to war.

Stop talking out of your A.s.s

Anyone with half a brain wanna give me evidence about how the USA is supporting the very enemy it's fighting against? Or more mullah endorsed conspiracy bullshit from you guys?

well wat can i say if i dnt write name of one of the aggressors country like usa india and isreal. i guess people with narrow mind will always go for that.

inshallah tym will come and everything will be clerd to all of you.

get ready cuz we gonna kick on your *****. 1ce and 4 all

well wat can i say if i dnt write name of one of the aggressors country like usa india and isreal. i guess people with narrow mind will always go for that.

inshallah tym will come and everything will be clerd to all of you.

get ready cuz we gonna kick on your *****. 1ce and 4 all

What the hell are you smoking? :what:

If India is supporting terrorism, which it is with much evidence. Then the actions can be taken. I am sure Pakistan is fully capable of it. Unbanning some of the Kashmir freedom organization should be more than enough IMO.

As far as the U.S. support of terrorism is concerned. It is very unlikely as it is fighting with along Pakistan on the War on Terror. Indians on the other hand very much would like to see both countries fight against each other..nonetheless the way they are going it will be less realistic than India and China..which has very much potential to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom