What's new

Should pak army take action against logistic support of militants from india and usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well to all you people there is a one simple solution that we should make a military alliance with the SCO in which china and russia are agreed. in mil coalation attack on one country is considered as attack on other country.

in this way we can eaisly make them go out from our borders.

secondly we cant let all this happen cuz sum1 has to take sum bold step in order to normalize this situation of de stableization.

and plz if sum is against zaid hamid, i cant do anything with him/her. all i can say that he/she is terribly misinformed.

there are many other optons also e.g when indians announced attack on pak after mumbai attacks these talibans stand in the favour of pak army and to fight against indians. there are about 1 crore in number.

thirdly we can dis integrate USA as we done back in russia.

nothig is impossible, our forces has all the capability of it.

we jst have to make fool proof straegies. all i can say is that zaid hamid has a bast exp of afghan war he can make a very gr8 plan to execute all these.

and there should be a strong govt to negotiate on this.

Not a thing you have said is possible. All shows you are overly enthusiastic Kid.

well those who say that we cant do anything except USA and our economy is wekken also.

let me make it very clr that one should supprot his/her plan with sum logic and so am i.

back in 1984 when india and isreal plan to attack on our nuclear assets two messages were send to 2 capitals at that time.

one was to isreal and other was to india. that who so ever is gonna attack pakistan we shall at once will open a declare war against india and isreal whether this attack is initiated from USA or russia or wat so ever.

well to all you people there is a one simple solution that we should make a military alliance with the SCO in which china and russia are agreed. in mil coalation attack on one country is considered as attack on other country.

secondly we cant let all this happen cuz sum1 has to take sum bold step in order to normalize this situation of de stableization.

and plz if sum is against zaid hamid, i cant do anything with him/her. all i can say that he/she is terribly misinformed.

there are many other optons also e.g when indians announced attack on pak after mumbai attacks these talibans stand in the favour of pak army and to fight against indians. there are about 1 crore in number.

we jst have to make fool proof straegies. all i can say is that zaid hamid has a bast exp of afghan war he can make a very gr8 plan to execute all these.

Ali i think you have problem in explaining what you want to say. The choice of the words i think is the problem in your posts.

Yes SCO is a good idea. As far as attacking and disintegrating US i think this is just a wishful thinking and i feel this thinking is not positive either.

You are mixing too many things. If India attack Pakistan Indeed the entire Nation will stood behind the armed forces.

But to say we should take some military action against US well its crazy sorry but its the reality.

what about pakistan doi ng it in kashmir , punjab , north east , healping maoissit.

helping underworld , fake currency , smullgging , drug etc

every one is talking about the evidences. so let me tell you one thing very crystal clr that either you all misinformed or you have a soft corner for those mlitants and india as well as USA. i think we all have 4 get that in 1965 war when we were very rare in numeric still we fought bravely.

yes i do agree that it is our war but the support behing all this is of indians and the proofs of balochistan are given to indian govt.

so wat all i can say is that better to speak wid logic and resoning.

i can also talk about rubbish but we cant get anything out of it.

well those who say that we cant do anything except USA and our economy is wekken also.

let me make it very clr that one should supprot his/her plan with sum logic and so am i.

back in 1984 when india and isreal plan to attack on our nuclear assets two messages were send to 2 capitals at that time.

one was to isreal and other was to india. that who so ever is gonna attack pakistan we shall at once will open a declare war against india and isreal whether this attack is initiated from USA or russia or wat so ever.

Ali ali ali there is big difference in countering any attack against your country as was the case when we foiled Indo-Israeli plan to attack Pakistani nuke site.

But to say that should attack them well that is not possible.

If it was possible in this new era by now even a country like India would have attacked us what to say about US or Israel who has the American backing.

I can understand what you want to say. The best we can do is to find out the ways and means of Indian and US involvement viz a viz funding terrorists in Pakistan, find out their supplyline and try to dismantle that.

Rest as macrocks said you are talking emotionaly

find out their supplyline and try to dismantle that.

Rest as macrocks said you are talking emotionaly

This should be our number 1 objective and I think it is being handled carefully by both the US and Pakistan together. Declaring war on US is easy .. All you have to do is move to Afghanistan.. Your emotions will be well greeted there.

Are you kidding me?!??! AMERICA DOES NOT SUPPORT MILITANTS IN PAKISTAN!!! why the hell would they even do that? They are fighting the exact same enemy! USA does not support the TTP, stop listening to Zaid Hamid! God, what is with us Pakistanis always falling for the bullshit of mullahs?!

Your avatar is promting to anhiliate the pushtoon race!
I wonder why? perhaps because some of their blood relatives completely destroyed the poppy crop in 2000-2001!
Have you ever wonder if some one put the same message for Americans or similar moron...would it be acceptable to you americans?

FYI, today 90% of world heroin comes from US ruled Afghanistan.

-Our army knows better who is involved or not but the circumstances says that:
- TTP was first brought to scene in 2006 and after Musharraf left, it prospered from few in hidden to a well trained and well armed army.
-Arms recovered were of US and Indian made and there is only one route of supply and that is Afghanistan.
-When we go after TTP they cross into Afghanistan, in principal US army should be patroling the borders on Afghan side do the need ful.
-Mehsud was provided protection.
-All the anti Pakistan elements from Balauchistan are either residing in Afghanistan under the protection of US or in UK and are not repatriated to Pakistan.
it is also clear that all cannot be acompalished without involvement of elements of Pakistan establishment, specially posted in SWAT and NWFP regions. Govt. of NWFP belongs to anti Pakistan group ANP.

FYI, indians official sent to Pakistan a pictures of a box of washing powder named 'PAK'.. what they called as evidence of Pakistan's involvement in mumbai carnage!
On what evidence did US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq?

what about pakistan doi ng it in kashmir , punjab , north east , healping maoissit.

helping underworld , fake currency , smullgging , drug etc

Because:
We have surplus money available and our defense budget is more than that of india.

BTW, can you tell us the budget of RAW?

yes in my opinion army should take serious action against this double game

It is govt. which has to take it to diplomatic front not army!

We have already seen reports of state ministers connected with anti state elements!
What the hell police was doing in SWAT when those armed terrorists invaded the streets of SAWAT? Was mehsud friendly media sleeping?

There are lot of other connections involving Pakistan economy and electricity shortage, devaluation of currency... but perhaps that would be too much for you.
Just keep watching who is getting rich....

I think Ali Hadi is either an Indian troll starting a useless thread or an extremely ignorant (yet patriotic if I may say so) person to even dream of Military action against USA, India and Russia. I wonder why he left out Israel from the list.

Mods may like to track his IP address.

Hi,

Both the articles are focussed towards other countries involvement in Baluchistan. The writer goes on repeating that India and America are destabilizing Baluchistan, based upon facts like " Bloch Terrorist Leaders live in UK, in America controlled Afghanistan and not Declearing BLA a terorist organization and mention of Baluchistan in Joint statement......without Pakistani Government providing enough evidence".

I repeat the articles don't provide any credible evidence ..just assumptions based on circumstances....

Hmm,,

Have we missed something ?

Disintegrate USA ? '...and...

I think its time we should take some serious action against these countries who have no better interest to destroy Pakistan there's enough evidence that supports US & India are contributing in destroying Pakistan well here's another thing in Karachi MQM is being supported by RAW with money and arms to divide Pakistan how i know this ? my uncle is in MQM he said NATO is going to come and help them divide Pakistan i just can't stop laughing this is some serious situation we must take action quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom