What's new

Should pak army take action against logistic support of militants from india and usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali hadi

New Recruit

Reaction score
well i think there is enough evidence that these militants are being logistically supported by the indians and russia as well as USA.

we should take serious action against this double game and if they dont apologize for this then we should leave usa on its own on so called war on terror

yes in my opinion army should take serious action against this double game

yes in my opinion army should take serious action against this double game

Donot wait for one moment sir (what it is called: Bismillah karin) but please give some inputs on how is that going to be done (no jingoism but realistically). Not to mention that (you may take it as conspi.. theory if you wish) all the forces that you have mentioned in your first post would be more than happy to have pakistani establishment coming out openly in the scene. That would make their life hell lot easy for them.

Also enlighten me how in the world is pakistan army going to fight at three fronts at one time (India (in east), US (in west) and russia (at north)) even if they are not threatned by internal matters

I think you should start by severing all ties with all the alleged nations immediately. I assume you will not mind if billion of dollars of aid goes away...

well i think there is enough evidence that these militants are being logistically supported by the indians and russia as well as USA.

we should take serious action against this double game and if they dont apologize for this then we should leave usa on its own on so called war on terror

Are you kidding me?!??! AMERICA DOES NOT SUPPORT MILITANTS IN PAKISTAN!!! why the hell would they even do that? They are fighting the exact same enemy! USA does not support the TTP, stop listening to Zaid Hamid! God, what is with us Pakistanis always falling for the bullshit of mullahs?!

Perhaps a little more evidence than you think might be in order before declearing war on the US and India?

How about times dates locations and the nature of the equpment supplied?

Are you kidding me?!??! AMERICA DOES NOT SUPPORT MILITANTS IN PAKISTAN!!! why the hell would they even do that? They are fighting the exact same enemy! USA does not support the TTP, stop listening to Zaid Hamid! God, what is with us Pakistanis always falling for the bullshit of mullahs?!

Only thing defeated Russia in Russian afghan war was Pakistani mujahids infiltrating in Afghanistan. US know that Pakistan government had almost no control over its tribal belt. So US created TTP to keep Pakistan Taliban’s busy inside Pakistan .

Well, as a Indian,

I SAY, Do it.

:)

hmmmm....how about listing nations from A to Z. where is the evidence by the way for those nation's support, provide link from a credible source.

ali hadi said:

well the war on terror wasnt a one side favor was it? last time i checked, Pakistan armed forces did gained a lot from it. Also what about the billions of dollars of aid from US??.

its too late i guess!

PS: trust me.....American people would be the happiest people to see such developement in US-Pakistan relationship.;)

Hollow words ring Loud... If evidence prove it to the world .. otherwise do what the government is doing .. keeping quiet.

The bottom line is that if there was anything that could have been done ... it would have been done or at least started to be done.

Only thing defeated Russia in Russian afghan war was Pakistani mujahids infiltrating in Afghanistan. .

The Russians were never defeated in the Afghan war .They achieved all their operational objectives in that war and the afghan government survived for 10 years even after the Russian withdrawal.
Only with the arrival of the stingers the mujahids had some effect until then the soviet army had a field day

The cause of Russian withdrawal were woes at the home front.Gorbachovs idiotic policies caused that.The Russians won the chechen wars.Which are on of the most brutal wars fought in last 40 years .Compared to them the Afghan campaign is a walk in the park

Last time i checked we were fighting militants in Swat, Bajaur, Waziristan, Buner and some other places. I don't see this as USA's war but rather our war!! Please read the title of this section of the forum, there is a reason its called PAKISTAN'S WAR.

Browse other threads as well so you have a broader idea of whats going on.

Thanks

No one can take action against any country except US of A for logistic support to militants or terrorists and their funding. That too because they still have power to freez accounts and put restrictions. we dont have any.

How will you take action against US and India even if you have proofs??

Is there any system or rule for that ? Do you have a strong economic system to inflict some losses on these two countries stronger than you in terms of economy?
I dont think so we have such a strong economy to do that.

So better not ask silly questions and rather concentrate on foiling their attempts .

well to all you people there is a one simple solution that we should make a military alliance with the SCO in which china and russia are agreed. in mil coalation attack on one country is considered as attack on other country.

in this way we can eaisly make them go out from our borders.

secondly we cant let all this happen cuz sum1 has to take sum bold step in order to normalize this situation of de stableization.

and plz if sum is against zaid hamid, i cant do anything with him/her. all i can say that he/she is terribly misinformed.

there are many other optons also e.g when indians announced attack on pak after mumbai attacks these talibans stand in the favour of pak army and to fight against indians. there are about 1 crore in number.

thirdly we can dis integrate USA as we done back in russia.

nothig is impossible, our forces has all the capability of it.

we jst have to make fool proof straegies. all i can say is that zaid hamid has a bast exp of afghan war he can make a very gr8 plan to execute all these.

and there should be a strong govt to negotiate on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom