What's new

Should ISI collaborate with Mossad to undermine RAW's presence in IRAN?

Yeah and the next day molana fazal rehman will be riding to Islamabad with a million crowd chanting remove yahoodi agent. It will be a political suicide. His latest wife is a religious peerni, dont know abt religion of his kids.
Who cares about his “latest” wife .... international donations spoke for itself when it mattered ....

His wife was Roman Catholic not jew. Do some research.
Hey an Indian mentioning it wont change it from jew to catholic

Muslims are cousins of Jewish people. 80% Quran is about Jewish people. Halal and Kosher ... Sharia and Torah Law .. Allah and Ala. All the same. Even the Prophet married a Jewish Woman.

The jews do not recognize the last Prophet SAW and that is enough to make them kafir. Also Quran is not 80℅ about jews, Quran is for whole of humanity. Infact the Quran tells of how unthankful the jews have been and call yahood as enemies of muslims.

Who cares about his “latest” wife .... international donations spoke for itself when it mattered ..

U do knkw there is a huge pakkstani diaspora that support imran khan? Even modi got alot of finding feom foreign, by that logic u guys should see him as muslim agent.

What a foolish thread! And the stupidity of people supporting this foolish opinion :rolleyes1:

Iran is an annoyance for Israel, whereas real threat for Israel is Pakistan and always has been.

What a foolish thread! And the stupidity of people supporting this foolish opinion :rolleyes1:

Iran is an annoyance for Israel, whereas real threat for Israel is Pakistan and always has been.

It is not foolish if you knew about the deep cooperation/partnership between ISI and Mossad.

The jews do not recognize the last Prophet SAW and that is enough to make them kafir. Also Quran is not 80℅ about jews, Quran is for whole of humanity. Infact the Quran tells of how unthankful the jews have been and call yahood as enemies of muslims.

It doesnt matter who they recognize or don't we recognize them.

My fellow Pakistanis,

Following on from the recent event in Balouchistan & death of our brave soldiers, it got me thinking whether we should change our approach towards Iran and finally accept the fact that they do not love us as much as our government & some Pakistanis would have us believe!

RAW's presence in Iran is a well known secret - and Pakistan's ISI did well to bust the gang with the capture of Kulbushan Yadav but I don't think it had much of an impact - or even if it did, it was short-term.

We know that India lost few soldiers in Kashmir recently, and openly threatened us - and if this was India's retaliation then this tell us something:

* This attack happened within days after recent events in Kashmir. What does this say? Their presence in Iran is pretty sophisticated, established & well set up. I mean you would think it would take them time to plan & execute this but no, it was done within days and they were successful. Almost as if all it needed was a green signal from RAW's HQ and bang!

* Is IRAN aware, or even collaborating with RAW, to undermine our homeland security? This can be debated but I would find it hard to believe that they are not part of this...or, as a bare minimum, looking the other way...i.e. aware of the presence but not doing anything about it.

So, in light of the above, I think we need to change our approach and be more aggressive towards Iran...and covertly. The issue is, just like Afghanistan, it happens to be a Muslim nation and our people are often emotional & short sighted...so we can't do much publicly but nothing stops us from lighting a fire here & there to let them know we mean business...

And here comes Mossad in the picture: Israel/Iran relationship can be summed up to what ours is with India - we can't stand each other. Mossad must have a deep, & well established set up in Iran - much better than ISI's.

Despite what many think, I do not think Israel is our real enemy here, they have no land/border issues with us and our love of Arabs is what keeps them suspicious of us. If, hypothetically speaking, Iran/Pak went to war, you can be rest assured that Israel will support us - as we would lesser of two evils in their eyes. And, also remember due to our approach towards Israel, we pushed them towards India (which is also another topic).

For me, being a Pakistani, Pakistan comes first - our security, our nation & our goals FIRST. I think, it's about time we became more pragmatic in our approach and time to teach our enemies a lesson. Mossad/ISI can certainly help each other out...couple of tip offs from them about Indian activities in Iran would do nicely & our boys can clean up the mess. In return, ISI can help Mossad out also...all done discreetly, and this doesn't need to be announced - so long the objectives are achieved!

What do members think?
Slimy territory mate... N ofcourse too slippery

Such topics are result of playing too much Call of Duty.

Anyone who thinks Israel is an enemy to Iran is dumber than a flower pot.
Iran has the second-largest jew population after Israel.
Iran is Israel's dog that barks at the Arabs so that the US make a ton of money selling arms to Arabs and give commission/kickbacks to Israel as an aid.

My fellow Pakistanis,

Following on from the recent event in Balouchistan & death of our brave soldiers, it got me thinking whether we should change our approach towards Iran and finally accept the fact that they do not love us as much as our government & some Pakistanis would have us believe!

RAW's presence in Iran is a well known secret - and Pakistan's ISI did well to bust the gang with the capture of Kulbushan Yadav but I don't think it had much of an impact - or even if it did, it was short-term.

We know that India lost few soldiers in Kashmir recently, and openly threatened us - and if this was India's retaliation then this tell us something:

* This attack happened within days after recent events in Kashmir. What does this say? Their presence in Iran is pretty sophisticated, established & well set up. I mean you would think it would take them time to plan & execute this but no, it was done within days and they were successful. Almost as if all it needed was a green signal from RAW's HQ and bang!

* Is IRAN aware, or even collaborating with RAW, to undermine our homeland security? This can be debated but I would find it hard to believe that they are not part of this...or, as a bare minimum, looking the other way...i.e. aware of the presence but not doing anything about it.

So, in light of the above, I think we need to change our approach and be more aggressive towards Iran...and covertly. The issue is, just like Afghanistan, it happens to be a Muslim nation and our people are often emotional & short sighted...so we can't do much publicly but nothing stops us from lighting a fire here & there to let them know we mean business...

And here comes Mossad in the picture: Israel/Iran relationship can be summed up to what ours is with India - we can't stand each other. Mossad must have a deep, & well established set up in Iran - much better than ISI's.

Despite what many think, I do not think Israel is our real enemy here, they have no land/border issues with us and our love of Arabs is what keeps them suspicious of us. If, hypothetically speaking, Iran/Pak went to war, you can be rest assured that Israel will support us - as we would lesser of two evils in their eyes. And, also remember due to our approach towards Israel, we pushed them towards India (which is also another topic).

For me, being a Pakistani, Pakistan comes first - our security, our nation & our goals FIRST. I think, it's about time we became more pragmatic in our approach and time to teach our enemies a lesson. Mossad/ISI can certainly help each other out...couple of tip offs from them about Indian activities in Iran would do nicely & our boys can clean up the mess. In return, ISI can help Mossad out also...all done discreetly, and this doesn't need to be announced - so long the objectives are achieved!

What do members think?

My fellow Pakistanis,

What do members think?
How tf are you supposed to know if they are doing it already or if they aren't. I mean they could be doing it already. Talking theoretical stuff about secret agencies is fruitless because we have no knowledge regarding what they do.

Don't forget about 25 years ago Turkey was also supporting the Israelis in confronting Iran and other Muslim nations. They had a close relationship with MOSSAD and allowed Israeli fighter planes to fly over Turkey. Where did it get the Turks? Nowhere. THE Zionist entity is openly siding with Kurds, the Greeks and the Armenians against the Turks. MOSSAD has even claimed that Turkey is an even bigger threat to Israel than Iran is.

So being in bed with Jews doesn't bring you any benefits.

Our religion tells us the Jews and pagans would be the most opposed to us. They are not our cousins, especially to the Pakistanis.

I guess establishment/military have already begun covert ops.
In iran BLA guys targeted
Baloch nationalist journalist killed in sweden
Arif wazir killed in waziristan

ISI has a working relationship with other intelligence agencies including Mossad and likes of old KGB. They have shared information and intelligence in the past as well.

Back
Top Bottom