What's new

Should ISI collaborate with Mossad to undermine RAW's presence in IRAN?

As top agency, ISI might have been in touch and should. But not to the extent these claims say. There is a whole lot of stuff mossad has done for India, they are giving them sophisticated technology. Similarly ISI have worked with CIA for long, in Afghanistan, though CIA doesn't like the outcome now.
I personally have no problem in having some relations with Israel but its almost impossible for any political party or army to recognize Israel. It will be a suicide and the term yahoodi agent will be labelled permanently on anyone who did it.
Even Pak Army? I think you doubt the subservient nature of Pak awam.

Nope, you don't collaborate with enemies best friend who also want you be destroyed.

Muslims are cousins of Jewish people. 80% Quran is about Jewish people. Halal and Kosher ... Sharia and Torah Law .. Allah and Ala. All the same. Even the Prophet married a Jewish Woman.

Under the patronage of pak govt?
No, too many hidden players in Baluchistan. Read the above news link, you will understand what's really going on inside Baluchistan.

Even if RAW did 10% what pakistanis claim, i am very proud about that organization :rofl:

Even if RAW did 10% what pakistanis claim, i am very proud about that organization :rofl:
Well, all Intel agencies share asset. And lots of moles and double agents in Afghanistan and both side of Baluchistan.

Even Pak Army? I think you doubt the subservient nature of Pak awam.

By pak army i mean when there was army govt. Musharraf was strong yet he didnt take the risk. Any party that recognize israel will become yahoodi agent.

No, too many hidden players in Baluchistan. Read the above news link, you will understand what's really going on inside Baluchistan.

Hareetz publishes many articles in favour of Isreal so should we take all of them as gospel's Truth?

By pak army i mean when there was army govt. Musharraf was strong yet he didnt take the risk. Any party that recognize israel will become yahoodi agent.
Now is the right time ..... i doubt Imran would mind it considering his wife n children are jews. He could be the perfect ice breaker.

Hareetz publishes many articles in favour of Isreal so should we take all of them as gospel's Truth?
This news against the state of Israel. Exposing there dirty work in foreign land (Pakistan)

Unfortunately, soldiers will continue to embrace shahadat, because they don’t have proper PPE and MRAP’s.

That does not take away the credit from IRGC and RAW that they have very good intel. of Pakistan's defense patrols in bordering areas of Iran and our early warning defense systems.

Now is the right time ..... i doubt Imran would mind it considering his wife n children are jews. He could be the perfect ice breaker.

Yeah and the next day molana fazal rehman will be riding to Islamabad with a million crowd chanting remove yahoodi agent. It will be a political suicide. His latest wife is a religious peerni, dont know abt religion of his kids.

His wife was Roman Catholic not jew. Do some research.

Muslims are cousins of Jewish people. 80% Quran is about Jewish people. Halal and Kosher ... Sharia and Torah Law .. Allah and Ala. All the same. Even the Prophet married a Jewish Woman.

Kindly also refer to hadith about Jews.

As top agency, ISI might have been in touch and should. But not to the extent these claims say. There is a whole lot of stuff mossad has done for India, they are giving them sophisticated technology. Similarly ISI have worked with CIA for long, in Afghanistan, though CIA doesn't like the outcome now.
I personally have no problem in having some relations with Israel but its almost impossible for any political party or army to recognize Israel. It will be a suicide and the term yahoodi agent will be labelled permanently on anyone who did it.

US, Israel and Pakistan/Taliban have been cooperating to confront Iran.

Back
Top Bottom