What's new

should i leave PDF??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam,
welcome back sir,

Wa alaykum as Salam.

If a 14 year old understands the gravity of the said document nor is she/he of legal age to give consent.

This is wrong.

I am Not a good influence on Kids here. And i am just a harmless Troll.

images

You have 14 year olds publishing Content on the Forum.

Just saying

TERMS OF SERVICE / END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

There is a zero tolerance for objectionable content.

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Bas karde abhe

hey guys listennnnnn
maine faisal karlia sabki bat manongi means
@Well.wisher @ACE OF THE AIR @CHACHA"G" @Tps43 @Slav Defence @Sher Shah Awan i will be active only on saturday and sunday
and unactive in march and april due to b oard papers
Good decision

@VCheng

What are your views?

Why are we witnessing so many Pakistanis melting down all of a sudden?

Is there a local thing at play here?

The end of hope with Imran? I think maybe people had a lot invested in him emotionally.

Are there parallels with your own country in terms of increasingly weaponised and violent societies and mental issues?

It's like Django has opened the floodgates. And stuff is just pouring out.

An Indian brother.

Cheers, Doc

What meltdown? This is just a temporary phase which will soon pass. PDF has been through much worse and it always survives.

The end of hope will Imran is too premature to judge at this point. If and when it does happen, the true believers will turn viciously on those who dare mention reality, although I must admit the initial stages might be beginning already. Let us see what the mini-budget brings on January 23 and its aftermath.

After all, nothing focuses the mind as one's own pocket, eh? :D

What meltdown? This is just a temporary phase which will soon pass. PDF has been through much worse and it always survives.

The end of hope will Imran is too premature to judge at this point. If and when it does happen, the true believers will turn viciously on those who dare mention reality, although I must admit the initial stages might be beginning already. Let us see what the mini-budget brings on January 23 and its aftermath.

After all, nothing focuses the mind as one's own pocket, eh? :D

Im telling you man.

Reunification will spawn seamlessly from the chorus for Kashmir.

It's scary being clairvoyant at so tender an age.

Cheers, Doc

Im telling you man.

Reunification will spawn seamlessly from the chorus for Kashmir.

It's scary being clairvoyant at so tender an age.

Cheers, Doc

I disagree about both reunification and clairvoyance. :D

Wa alaykum as Salam.

If a 14 year old understands the gravity of the said document nor is she/he of legal age to give consent.

This is wrong.

I am Not a good influence on Kids here. And i am just a harmless Troll.

You have 14 year olds publishing Content on the Forum.

Just saying
minimum age to join this forum should be 18 years

To the OP listen to the song. PDF is a place to be in for a short while and enjoy the lively debate. The message in the song is pertinent to the whole debate.
A

i love PDF sooooooooooo much. but, i think it can be harmful for me (aisa ho nhi sakta) for future.
@1987Butt @ACE OF THE AIR @AsianUnion @Beethoven @CHACHA"G" @dexter @django @fitpOsitive @ghazi52 @JohnWick @Maarkhoor @Mentee @Moonlight @Muhammad Shahab Janjua @Ozee @Rashid Mahmood @RealNapster @Retired Troll @Signalian @Tps43 @Well.wisher @Zibago @Windjammer

i love u allllllllll members who guide me especially @Mentee sir u r sooooooooooo funny and i am interested in u too sir and in ur man in black.

shoul i leave this forum?
Yes..imediately..this is ur age to study n build ur future..we all have already built or destroyed our future. Most of us are vella half of the time.

:astagh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.