What's new

should i leave PDF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

By the way kiddo, let me give you some friendly advise to leave this forum or atleast stop using it till your board exams.

In my matric exams I got 79.7% marks and didn't get an A+ grade because of only 3 marks and regretted it for a long time. Though, it didn't matter in the end.

Study hard till you are done with your exams. Good luck.

@Retired Troll , @Tps43

By the way kiddo, let me give you some friendly advise to leave this forum or atleast stop using it till your board exams.

In my matric exams I got 79.7% marks and didn't get an A+ grade because of only 3 marks and regretted it for a long time. Though, it didn't matter in the end.

thanx sir btw kuch dinon bad chali hi jaongi.
in matric which grp?

@Retired Troll , @Tps43

Nerd Alert.

@Retired Troll , @Tps43
bhai yahan just pass bhi hain...un ke amdan hum sab se zyada hai

@Aiman talha hashmi
please do not take PDF so seriously

Yeh Baji Aiman Ke pechay mujhe koi Bhai Ameen lagta hai :D

ajj kal chicken sahi nai arahi sab naye members ka hormonal balance out hogaya hai! new lot kuch zyada he emotional hai!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA DUDE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
no seriously last week there was thread about depression then there was someone who was lonely and now this! thankgod i i d desi chicken when i was growing up :P

no seriously last week there was thread about depression then there was someone who was lonely and now this! thankgod i i d desi chicken when i was growing up :P

No depression is real thing. But when new members create a thread to say goodbye does make me laugh actually lol

No depression is real thing. But when new members create a thread to say goodbye does make me laugh actually lol
yes its real and messed up but i think these new kids are bit sissy and not tough enough to fight their issues and problems i blame chicken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom