What's new

should i leave PDF??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should leave the forum. Maybe that will motivate the higher ups to finally clean this forum up once and for all.

Without knowing the exact circumstances of OP, and based on what I have surmised from the thread, here is my advice.

Education isn't, or at least SHOULDN'T, be about simply passing an exam. It is about finding your calling in life. What appeals to you intellectually? What is something that you want to excel at? This is achieved by broadening one's reading base. Pick up books on various topics - economics, maths, physics, philosophy, history, arts etc. You don't have to read them cover to cover. If you find it doesn't interest you, move on.

Similarly, engage in various sports activities. Try various sports and see what attracts you.

Through a combination of reading and activities, you broaden your horizons and should start to get a good sense of where you want to be. Once you realize that calling, put your maximum effort in achieving it. Excellence comes from multiple hours devoted to thought and analysis on the topic that interests you. In this regard, people who aspire to be computer professionals have an advantage. With computing so ubiquitous, they can learn about their preferred field everywhere. But others can use the internet to access articles and books in their respective areas as well. Build up a depth in the field you like, outside of the curriculum taught at school/uni. This includes fields that are directly related.

From an engineering perspective, I feel a good undergrad education should encompass real analysis, elementary topology, linear algebra, vector calculus, differential equations. Also, a solid reading of a good undergrad physics textbook such as Halliday, Resnick, and Krane. Signals and systems, fourier analysis are a must for engineers. To get a good basis in complex analysis the classic by James Ward Brown 'Complex variables and applications'. Similarly, probability, statistics, random variables, and stochastic processes. I highly recommend 'Statistical Inference' by George Casella and 'Probability, random variables, and stochastic processes' by Athanasios Papoulis. As a matter of fact, I can't emphasize enough how much I recommend them. Finally, to set yourself apart, I recommend 'Calculus of serveral variables' by C. H. Edwards Jr, 'Topology' by Munkres, 'Counter examples in topology', 'Counter examples in analysis', 'Tensor analysis on manifolds'. At this point, you should find measure theory a walk in the park. So start with Rudin' 'Real and complex analysis', go on to Royden 'Real analysis', and finally 'Measure Theory' by Halmos.

Good luck!

He is like a brother to her. Good thing about @Mentee is that he consider EVERY female on pdf a sister. :angel:

@Aiman talha hashmi , no kid. You should continue visiting this place. Many of our teenagers who are introduced to the world of internet dont know how to benefit from it or some even use it in such ways that enhance a negative thought process in them. So i will suggest stay. Though dont compromise your studies. That should be your first priority.

i love PDF sooooooooooo much. but, i think it can be harmful for me (aisa ho nhi sakta) for future.
@1987Butt @ACE OF THE AIR @AsianUnion @Beethoven @CHACHA"G" @dexter @django @fitpOsitive @ghazi52 @JohnWick @Maarkhoor @Mentee @Moonlight @Muhammad Shahab Janjua @Ozee @Rashid Mahmood @RealNapster @Retired Troll @Signalian @Tps43 @Well.wisher @Zibago @Windjammer

i love u allllllllll members who guide me especially @Mentee sir u r sooooooooooo funny and i am interested in u too sir and in ur man in black.

shoul i leave this forum?
Stay and just reduce the time you spend here and use that time to read good books. On Islam and non fiction books on Intelligence and Military and Global Politics and Geo Strategy

.just avoid engaging and posting if you have bad impact on study.......

From an engineering perspective, I feel a good undergrad education should encompass real analysis, elementary topology, linear algebra, vector calculus, differential equations. Also, a solid reading of a good undergrad physics textbook such as Halliday, Resnick, and Krane. Signals and systems, fourier analysis are a must for engineers. To get a good basis in complex analysis the classic by James Ward Brown 'Complex variables and applications'. Similarly, probability, statistics, random variables, and stochastic processes. I highly recommend 'Statistical Inference' by George Casella and 'Probability, random variables, and stochastic processes' by Athanasios Papoulis. As a matter of fact, I can't emphasize enough how much I recommend them. Finally, to set yourself apart, I recommend 'Calculus of serveral variables' by C. H. Edwards Jr, 'Topology' by Munkres, 'Counter examples in topology', 'Counter examples in analysis', 'Tensor analysis on manifolds'. At this point, you should find measure theory a walk in the park. So start with Rudin' 'Real and complex analysis', go on to Royden 'Real analysis', and finally 'Measure Theory' by Halmos.

Good luck!

She is only 14. May be she can simply start watching basic videos on science and math on Youtube first. Like learning what is gravity, force, relativity,, quantum theory, lights and optics, algebra, integration, probability, trigonometry and so on...

.just avoid engaging and posting if you have bad impact on study.......

She is only 14. May be she can simply start watching basic videos on science and math on Youtube first. Like learning what is gravity, force, relativity,, quantum theory, lights and optics, algebra, integration, probability, trigonometry and so on...

If she knows 10rh grade maths she should be OK to start Calculus by Howard Anton by herself.

He is like a brother to her. Good thing about @Mentee is that he consider EVERY female on pdf a sister. :angel:

@Aiman talha hashmi , no kid. You should continue visiting this place. Many of our teenagers who are introduced to the world of internet dont know how to benefit from it or some even use it in such ways that enhance a negative thought process in them. So i will suggest stay. Though dont compromise your studies. That should be your first priority.
Almost every girl yes I agree @Mentee parra bacha hai

@VCheng

What are your views?

Why are we witnessing so many Pakistanis melting down all of a sudden?

Is there a local thing at play here?

The end of hope with Imran? I think maybe people had a lot invested in him emotionally.

Are there parallels with your own country in terms of increasingly weaponised and violent societies and mental issues?

It's like Django has opened the floodgates. And stuff is just pouring out.

An Indian brother.

Cheers, Doc

@Tps43 yes sir he is saying right.
he is like brother to me or in main yeh khaas hai ke yeh straightforward nahi hain or in main attitude bhi nahi hai

Maan bhi leti to kitna acha hota :D
hmmm faisla hatmi hoga jis par aitraz qable qubool na hoga:yes4::yes4::yes4::woot::woot::woot:

@VCheng

What are your views?

Why are we witnessing so many Pakistanis melting down all of a sudden?

Is there a local thing at play here?

The end of hope with Imran? I think maybe people had a lot invested in him emotionally.

Are there parallels with your own country in terms of increasingly weaponised and violent societies and mental issues?

It's like Django has opened the floodgates. And stuff is just pouring out.

An Indian brother.

Cheers, Doc
no way

i love PDF sooooooooooo much. but, i think it can be harmful for me (aisa ho nhi sakta) for future.
@1987Butt @ACE OF THE AIR @AsianUnion @Beethoven @CHACHA"G" @dexter @django @fitpOsitive @ghazi52 @JohnWick @Maarkhoor @Mentee @Moonlight @Muhammad Shahab Janjua @Ozee @Rashid Mahmood @RealNapster @Retired Troll @Signalian @Tps43 @Well.wisher @Zibago @Windjammer

i love u allllllllll members who guide me especially @Mentee sir u r sooooooooooo funny and i am interested in u too sir and in ur man in black.

shoul i leave this forum?
hey guys listennnnnn
maine faisal karlia sabki bat manongi means
@Well.wisher @ACE OF THE AIR @CHACHA"G" @Tps43 @Slav Defence @Sher Shah Awan i will be active only on saturday and sunday
and unactive in march and april due to b oard papers

hey guys listennnnnn
maine faisal karlia sabki bat manongi means
@Well.wisher @ACE OF THE AIR @CHACHA"G" @Tps43 @Slav Defence @Sher Shah Awan i will be active only on saturday and sunday
and unactive in march and april due to b oard papers

TERMS OF SERVICE / END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

There is a zero tolerance for objectionable content.

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

images

TERMS OF SERVICE / END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

There is a zero tolerance for objectionable content.

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Salam,
welcome back sir,

Status
Not open for further replies.