What's new

should i leave PDF??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea kiddo, you should. This forum(or forumming of any kind) is not for some 14 year old kids. You should concentrate on your studies instead.

aj kal pdf ko kiya hogaya ha . sab ruthi hui begum baney huey pdf ki .

Phen ji I suggest like the million other members have suggested is to concentrate more on your studies so you can live the adult hood part of your life easily god willing but if you move away from studying and spending most of your time doing useless shit or large amount of your time here on PDF and chatting with us tharkis I am sure later in your life you will be on top of your chabara practicing sign language

I mean this ain't right she's just a kid yar.

Hey lil sis i would say you should take a break for a few months or probably more you should focus on your studies and not chat here with complete strangers SM is not very greeny as we think it is.

@The Sandman harmonal changes happen in this age so.......
You see bro when i was last time here i saw a member claiming to be a widow of martyred Pak army officer and that same member came back pretending to be a retired Pak army major (even became a title holder) and he adopted tons of other guises :lol: my point is this could be a similar case. :lol:

BUT if it's a real member than it's totally wrong she's 14 and she shouldn't be sending msgs like these to total strangers on SM bro she's just a kid and you know how ajkal SM ki waja se kya kya kch hota hai.

You see bro when i was last time here i saw a member claiming to be a widow of martyred Pak army officer and that same member came back pretending to be a retired Pak army major (even became a title holder) and he adopted tons of other guises :lol: my point is this could be a similar case. :lol:
I think I know that member :lol::lol::lol::lol:
BUT if it's a real member than it's totally wrong she's 14 and she shouldn't be sending msgs like these to total strangers on SM bro she's just a kid and you know how ajkal SM ki waja se kya kya kch hota hai.
She is 14 for real what I suggest to her was be a observer here no need to engage people here and focus on studies , pdf does help u alot but being addict to it at this age is really bad for future.

I think I know that member :lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::enjoy:
She is 14 for real what I suggest to her was be a observer here no need to engage people here and focus on studies , pdf does help u alot but being addict to it at this age is really bad for future.
Observer reh kr you can't stop yourself from participating best thing to do is log out and delete bookmark it works :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom