What's new

should i leave PDF??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love PDF sooooooooooo much. but, i think it can be harmful for me (aisa ho nhi sakta) for future.
@1987Butt @ACE OF THE AIR @AsianUnion @Beethoven @CHACHA"G" @dexter @django @fitpOsitive @ghazi52 @JohnWick @Maarkhoor @Mentee @Moonlight @Muhammad Shahab Janjua @Ozee @Rashid Mahmood @RealNapster @Retired Troll @Signalian @Tps43 @Well.wisher @Zibago @Windjammer

i love u allllllllll members who guide me especially @Mentee sir u r sooooooooooo funny and i am interested in u too sir and in ur man in black.

shoul i leave this forum?
Student's life is one of the most amazing phase of person's life.In this phase, you fight a little, become friends easily, trust people quickly, have no worries and have fantasies about life and job.
Please enjoy this phase.Live every moment of it and make sure that you learn a lot.Enjoy canteen k ganday khane, teacheron ki daantein, Amma Abba k shikway, raat Gaye tk outings.
PDF will be there for you, always.I suggest you to set timings and use this platform to get updates about defence & military related news.
Regards

Student's life is one of the most amazing phase of person's life.In this phase, you fight a little, become friends easily, trust people quickly, have no worries and have fantasies about life and job.
Please enjoy this phase.Live every moment of it and make sure that you learn a lot.Enjoy canteen k ganday khane, teacheron ki daantein, Amma Abba k shikway, raat Gaye tk outings.
PDF will be there for you, always.I suggest you to set timings and use this platform to get updates about defence & military related news.
Regards
You made me cry...……. I hate you(just saying don't mind) ………….. I miss my canteen ,,,,,, I miss those chai and samosa ,,,,,, I miss my teachers , that home work , those tests , that waiting for result ,,,,, I miss my friends and raat gaye tuk outing .. I miss those tension free days,,,,,,,, I miss those old days...……… Golden days of life...
@Slav Defence , your post just remind me that..
@Aiman talha hashmi you will have your time...……

You made me cry...……. I hate you(just saying don't mind) ………….. I miss my canteen ,,,,,, I miss those chai and samosa ,,,,,, I miss my teachers , that home work , those tests , that waiting for result ,,,,, I miss my friends and raat gaye tuk outing .. I miss those tension free days,,,,,,,, I miss those old days...……… Golden days of life...
@Slav Defence , your post just remind me that..
@Aiman talha hashmi you will have your time...……
You know one will never forget that GOLDEN TIMES till death. But there will be other special times too as we go along our path of life.

i love PDF sooooooooooo much. but, i think it can be harmful for me (aisa ho nhi sakta) for future.
@1987Butt @ACE OF THE AIR @AsianUnion @Beethoven @CHACHA"G" @dexter @django @fitpOsitive @ghazi52 @JohnWick @Maarkhoor @Mentee @Moonlight @Muhammad Shahab Janjua @Ozee @Rashid Mahmood @RealNapster @Retired Troll @Signalian @Tps43 @Well.wisher @Zibago @Windjammer

i love u allllllllll members who guide me especially @Mentee sir u r sooooooooooo funny and i am interested in u too sir and in ur man in black.

Bilkul. Koi dhang ka kam karo dunya main jaker. Is forum ko sirf mery jaisi badrohon k liay chorh do....:devil:

Concentrate on your studies more than PDF. Unless you're doing a thesis on the behaviour of people, when masked by the anonymity of the internet. If so, log in every day and enjoy the spectacle.

That depends on your tolerance level

Good idea Aiman bachay
Focus on your studies and physical fitness, join any profession, get married,

and be a jannati rooh :-)

That depends on your tolerance level
Jaan dy yar pagal ho jy gi ehty reh k :taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.