What's new

Should China accept NATO's invitation to join them in Afghanistan?

Hi brother, East Turkistan is not related with Islamic, its a racism problem.
Hui ethnic in China is also muslims, but uygur is also against Hui muslims, alleged to kill "Hui" muslims.
"Esat Turkistan" is sponsored by "Turkish nationalism" in Turkey.

ETIM is part of Esat Turkistan terrorism.

But USA and other NATO alliances are now pressuring China to send PLA combat troops.

Here China can make a pragmatic deal with USA. If USA ensures to protect China's strategic interests in East, South East and South Asia, only then China can do a favor to them in return.

USA should first stop selling arms to ROC and stop interfering in China's internal affair regarding ROC forever.

USA should also stop selling arms to China's enemy to engage China. I am not naming it.

USA should allow China to carry out China's building of trade routes through East, South and South East Asia.

And USA should also promise not to make any hindrance to China's trade transactions across Indian Ocean.

These are the issues that are related to China's Geo-strategic interests. And China must secure all these interests before saying yes to NATO.

I think USA should simply stop pressurizing China to join NATO in Afganistan instead.:partay:

Answer is definitely NOT!

India, USA and Al Qaeda are 3 major evil potential enemies trying splitting China!

And the third one is hiding inside your friend's house while the former two are fighting against the third one. That's really complicated.You never know who is the real enemy.

And the third one is hiding inside your friend's house while the former two are fighting against the third one. That's really complicated.You never know who is the real enemy.

US is not trying to split up China. I do not think India is either. Al queda is trying to split up everyone.

Is this the American-style democracy? So what is the value of it? How about the career of the 7th President of the United States ? If you can not answer this question, please go back to school
Learn more american history.Odmnma, Taliban have remembered what you have done on them,please take care of yourself.

Last edited:
That is the American-style democracy? So what is the value of it? How about the career of the 7th President of the United States ? If you can not answer this question, please go back to school
Learn more american history. Taliban remember what you have done on they,please take care.

Andrew Jackson did said that

"the only Indian that I trust is a dead Indian"

:rofl:

Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Award at the time of the war.And then he immediately sent the U.S. soldiers to Iraq and Afghanistan,what a joke !Odmnma,have you ever remembered the 7th president of the usa on his career ? now you have done a lot of bad things on taliban.just take care of yourself.
To sent soldiers to attack other countries is that the American democracy?
Should China accept NATO's invitation to join them? In the best way ,NATO should sent more americans to there including the western right-wing politcians to there for take vacations.

Who are the masters of the United States? The minority elites they control the right of printing dollars, they control the arms companies, banks, Congress etc.Rothschild control the whole economy of the U.S. , Goodfellas, you are the world's richest man, the American master.
can u remembered that in1997 ,south-eastern Asia
Financial Crisis,the former indonesia president suharto scolded the IFM was a puppet organization. Why South America to set up a South American bank and use their own currencies in multilateral trading? Because the dollars have been sucking the blood of their economy in every ways!

.Odmnma ,Why did you bowed to the Japanese emperor? General MacArthur did not dare to do but you did it. I just want to say, you're a bookworm, a failed scholar, a failed president. This is my view on Obama miracle ! :china:

Last edited:
Andrew Jackson did said that

"the only Indian that I trust is a dead Indian"

:rofl:

Who is this wise man andrew jackson? what words of wisdom he said. I hope some other wise men must have given him the NOBLE PEACE PRIZE. nowadays only such PEACE LOVING americans get that, those who have made a remarkable work in making people RIP, by bombing them.:disagree:

Who is this wise man andrew jackson? what words of wisdom he said. I hope some other wise men must have given him the NOBLE PEACE PRIZE. nowadays only such PEACE LOVING americans get that, those who have made a remarkable work in making people RIP, by bombing them.:disagree:

He was the 7th president of the US. He hated Indians. maybe he would had bombed guys who talk too much or make irresponsible statements...

He was the 7th president of the US. He hated Indians. maybe he would had bombed guys who talk too much or make irresponsible statements...

What a RESPONSIBLE comment. Thanks man once again. Google ( or baidu, whichever is available in China) again buddy, I am sure you will find a lot more Distinguished Dignitaries across the world apart from you and This Andrew, who hated India. Makes me and my country much more determined to make such people die out of frustration and jealousy.
Can you enlighten me -how much Venom against India you think will be enough before you think that you have played your part in making a difference for the betterment of this World? :hitwall:

What a RESPONSIBLE comment. Thanks man once again. Google ( or baidu, whichever is available in China) again buddy, I am sure you will find a lot more Distinguished Dignitaries across the world apart from you and This Andrew, who hated India. Makes me and my country much more determined to make such people die out of frustration and jealousy.
Can you enlighten me -how much Venom against India you think will be enough before you think that you have played your part in making a difference for the betterment of this World? :hitwall:

You should find out more about Andrew Jackson and the context of his statement. He was the president in the 1820s-1830s.

Also, I'm in america and grew up here. Do you think I would remember the facts about Andrew Jackson if I haven't learned about him from schools here. So I typed all these up from my memory as I learned all abou these facts from school. The guys in China never would learned Andrew Jackson

Dont be so fool mate..he was talking about Red Indians not us :hitwall:

can u remembered that in1997 ,south-eastern Asia
Financial Crisis,the former malaysia president suharto scolded the IFM was a puppet organization. Why South America to set up a South American bank and use their own currencies in multilateral trading? Because the dollars have been sucking the blood of their economy in every ways!

The former PM for malaysia at that time is mahathir, and suharto that u mentioned is former president of indonesia.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom