What's new

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is it every Pakistani mard who is against IK just sees negativity? Do you people loath positive thoughts soo much? SO much that you even project it on a political party?

People with PTI are with it for a BETTER (positive thought) future FOR Pakistan...How many of them are elite? Most are the daily man! Oh dont point at those standing with IK coz if you do then you should point the WHOLE CIRCLE everyother party is ENVELOPED IN!

AFTER 7 yrs you see improvement THAT TO when the fear of being overrun came charging...Then why is it bad? If people CAN ONLY CHANGE FROM FEAR of loosing their seat SO BE IT! At least they will change....

Where ON EARTH have I used my emotions? O you mean feeling for Pakistan and its people...THE REALITY of how things really are (pathetic) is being emotional and wrong?

Well, let me tell you If you dont feel you dont live in the shoes you "only manage to see"...

I dont need to feel nothing yet I do...I can be a proud observer from outside...THAT IS the difference between you and me!

NS learned his lesson? How and when?
Punjab still flooded (Bravo SS)...7 yrs of lesson right there only a fool wouldnt have picked it up by now!
Last time it was motorway and now it is Metro bus - Yet justice system still looks like shit (The min you fix justice there wont be soo much chaos but I wonder if a shiny tind can comprehend that), Minority issues are worse and still not addressed, Hospitals are still (Polio is still a problem) ----Education level the biggest problem which would free many things is the same if not then worse....

Show me 1 lesson he has learned or 1 move he has improved? Which bloody department echos learned his lesson?

Instead of trying to be a smart as and dismissing people with the title of "emotional" (which isnt a bad thing just makes you human only an Asian can point that as a problem)....You brought in Islam and what not...Well, Prophet was EMOTIONAL about people he hadnt met...About praying for the future lost souls who were not even born yet! Maybe that was problematic you know crying before hand or after "knowing" something was/ is/ will or in our case has BEEN SCREWED UP CONTINUOUSLY!

YOU rather be screwed over by PMLN (after 7yrs of screwing in Punjab) then to give a new person a chance....If he screws us then at least we know we werent repeating the same thing (2 families taking turns) At least we know WE TRIED to break out of the repeated circle! THE trying is what makes a man strong not the "haath par haath rakh ker bhath na!"

Yo Mr. attention seeker dont push your luck!

Aaa gayi imran khan fan bibi:lol:

Bacho,,nawaz fans bacho,bas bacho:sarcastic:

Why is it every Pakistani mard who is against IK just sees negativity? Do you people loath positive thoughts soo much? SO much that you even project it on a political party?

People with PTI are with it for a BETTER (positive thought) future FOR Pakistan...How many of them are elite? Most are the daily man! Oh dont point at those standing with IK coz if you do then you should point the WHOLE CIRCLE everyother party is ENVELOPED IN!

AFTER 7 yrs you see improvement THAT TO when the fear of being overrun came charging...Then why is it bad? If people CAN ONLY CHANGE FROM FEAR of loosing their seat SO BE IT! At least they will change....

Where ON EARTH have I used my emotions? O you mean feeling for Pakistan and its people...THE REALITY of how things really are (pathetic) is being emotional and wrong?

Well, let me tell you If you dont feel you dont live in the shoes you "only manage to see"...

I dont need to feel nothing yet I do...I can be a proud observer from outside...THAT IS the difference between you and me!

NS learned his lesson? How and when?
Punjab still flooded (Bravo SS)...7 yrs of lesson right there only a fool wouldnt have picked it up by now!
Last time it was motorway and now it is Metro bus - Yet justice system still looks like shit (The min you fix justice there wont be soo much chaos but I wonder if a shiny tind can comprehend that), Minority issues are worse and still not addressed, Hospitals are still (Polio is still a problem) ----Education level the biggest problem which would free many things is the same if not then worse....

Show me 1 lesson he has learned or 1 move he has improved? Which bloody department echos learned his lesson?

Instead of trying to be a smart as and dismissing people with the title of "emotional" (which isnt a bad thing just makes you human only an Asian can point that as a problem)....You brought in Islam and what not...Well, Prophet was EMOTIONAL about people he hadnt met...About praying for the future lost souls who were not even born yet! Maybe that was problematic you know crying before hand or after "knowing" something was/ is/ will or in our case has BEEN SCREWED UP CONTINUOUSLY!

YOU rather be screwed over by PMLN (after 7yrs of screwing in Punjab) then to give a new person a chance....If he screws us then at least we know we werent repeating the same thing (2 families taking turns) At least we know WE TRIED to break out of the repeated circle! THE trying is what makes a man strong not the "haath par haath rakh ker bhath na!"

Yo Mr. attention seeker dont push your luck!

If PTI is such a positive everything, then why are its tactics so negative? Care to explain this little anamoly?

our people are too dumb for democracy right now

I voted no!

opposite of army rule = civilian rule.

opposite of army's selection of commander = civilian election of PM/CM and gov

Two should never be confused.

but so many here will eat 100 raw onions AND 100 lashes on their @rses.

Meaning, they refuse to learn that army in Pakistan cannot rule.

Only civilian way to go.

I voted no!

opposite of army rule = civilian rule.

opposite of army's selection of commander = civilian election of PM/CM and gov

Two should never be confused.

but so many here will eat 100 raw onions AND 100 lashes on their @rses.

Meaning, they refuse to learn that army in Pakistan cannot rule.

Only civilian way to go.

They are the defacto rulers still.

Back
Top Bottom