What's new

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Says the one who uses discrimination card to become mod and rants about other people getting positive ratings. Oh and really wishing to be TT.
Am I a mod? Only a fool like you would have taken my thread as serious....Everyone else had fun :tsk:

2ndly, No one ranted...I questioned...Oops you are slave mindedness dont know how people have a say and can question certain things :tsk:
On a final note, it is YOURS comprehension that is awful for you cannot even deduce from your own writing on what you've said. Which I and the mod had to point it out to you.
Bold part counters this post :tsk:

Am I a mod? Only a fool like you would have taken my thread as serious....Everyone else had fun :tsk:

2ndly, No one ranted...I questioned...Oops you are slave mindedness dont know how people have a say and can question certain things :tsk:
Bold part counters this post :tsk:
Yeah so fun until the mod made it clear to you before locking thread.

Yeah so fun until the mod made it clear to you before locking thread.
Is the thread locked? why are you still bickering about it then? Did I bicker about it this much? Nope! why not ask the admin who did lock it @Horus he is asking about your doings with my thread :whistle:

Oh running to a mod, just as the other mod this thread said.

Let me remind you his words.

"people have a right to their opinions. I do not like your pointed references to my giving a positive rating to him. In fact I not only value his opinions, I admire his level-headedness. You provoke people and then cry about the reaction. That is not fair.

Source: Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics? | Page 3"

On a final note, I value his judgement. He had right choice to lock thread of someone using discrimation card to get mod ship.
Yes people have the right to their opinion but people keep grudges and dragging matters from thread to thread dont have the maturity for an opinion!

Yes people have the right to their opinion but people keep grudges and dragging matters from thread to thread dont have the maturity for an opinion!
and then Rosina and William lived Happily ever after:smart: ThE eND!

No. It is not Army job to do politics or govern the country but their input on defence matters must be taken seriously.

Why not ??? Why do we suppose the General can't run the country ... I think General can become best ruler ............

Why not ??? Why do we suppose the General can't run the country ... I think General can become best ruler ............
Sir ji, It is not about that General can become good ruler or not. The point is, it is not general' s job to rule the country.
Even politician can become the good ruler as well.

Sir ji, It is not about that General can become good ruler or not. The point is, it is not general' s job to rule the country.
Even politician can become the good ruler as well.

But unfortunately in Pakistan it couldn't be possible yet ... Secondly we can change our form of government and presidential system can be formed ... Then we can bring forward few good retired Generals to participating in presidential election ... And get remembered that our president is Commander in Chief of our military so if retired General becomes president it will be most suitable ...............

Its has forced a role making DHA, and commercial entities and grabbing land already.

Back
Top Bottom