What's new

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, he did that while India already had gone through severe election reforms. IK cannot change Pakistan no matter how much he changes KPK! :D

So u want sharif to resign midway??

I never said it is 100% positive...I ONLY pointed out it is A positive approach as compared to all the negative and harri wi attitude of everyone else to win their rights AND justice!

Yeah, it is OK to be a little thief and to lie just a tinsy bit because the objective is so grand and SO MUCH is at stake.

Pathetic indeed. When you are forced to use 'but' at the end of a moralistic argument, you know that you are on slippery slope.

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk | Page 30

@Chak Bamu where is the but?
I'm confused. Try to put but in your sentence and it won't fit.

Where is the but? Now I know why I was bad with "where is Waldo?"

Punjab still flooded (Bravo SS)...7 yrs of lesson right there only a fool wouldnt have picked it up by now!
Last time it was motorway and now it is Metro bus - Yet justice system still looks like shit (The min you fix justice there wont be soo much chaos but I wonder if a shiny tind can comprehend that), Minority issues are worse and still not addressed, Hospitals are still (Polio is still a problem) ----Education level the biggest problem which would free many things is the same if not then worse....

YOU rather be screwed over by PMLN (after 7yrs of screwing in Punjab) then to give a new person a chance....If he screws us then at least we know we werent repeating the same thing (2 families taking turns) At least we know WE TRIED to break out of the repeated circle! THE trying is what makes a man strong not the "haath par haath rakh ker bhath na!"

Yo Mr. attention seeker dont push your luck!

Ah, there we go.

It is PA's job to protect Pakistan from both foreign & domestic threat, but from Gen. Kayani to Gen. Raheel they have done nothing to deal with national security threat politicians.

I'm confused. Try to put but in your sentence and it won't fit.

Where is the but? Now I know why I was bad with "where is Waldo?"

Ah, there we go.
If you cant match context please dont come in to make a fool out of yourself ...

Thank you

If you cant match context please dont come in to make a fool out of yourself ...

Thank you
Maybe you should figure out what you're talking about before calling others fool.

Here is what chak bamu was meaning, about what you said "I don't support imran poltics BUT his is better than others."

I'll throw this at you "Excuse me! Yeh lijiye aapki soch. Mujhay giri hui mili thee.."

Why do you want to deprive @WishLivePak of his hobbies? :omghaha:

Your point was quite clear, by the way. There was no need for all this fuss about an allegedly implied 'but', with @WishLivePak adding his irrelevant editorial efforts to your post etc.

Last edited:
Maybe you should figure out what you're talking about before calling others fool.

Here is what chak bamu was meaning, about what you said "I don't support imran poltics BUT his is better than others."

I'll throw this at you "Excuse me! Yeh lijiye aapki soch. Mujhay giri hui mili thee.."
Not only you have comprehension issues you also are a copy cat? :woot:

BTW, it implies to you actually....coz you are the one bent hell backwards to try to get attention! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom