What's new

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

Should Army be given constitutional role in Politics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We had no party based elections before 1970 that brought Bhutto into power riggingfree in West Pakistan :D

But we had the anarchy similar to what IK is spreading.

Thats no excuse for gernails to profit from this vaccum.

A ship carrying 200 million passengers cannot have control room filled with anarchists.

or worse! no one to control at all.

A ship carrying 200 million passengers cannot have control room filled with anarchists.

I agree,,,otherwise tomorrow after sharif looses power he will start doing the same.

army is the servant of the state not its master

I will Always be Proud of Pakistan Peoples Party ,Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto,Shaheed Bibi ,Shaheed Shahnawaz ,Shaheed Mumtaaz ,PPP is in my blood, please friend, said it today , don't ever say it again , this subject is extremely personal to me , my family is a well respected pro-Democracy Anti military rule Family , my grandfather in East-Pak was picked up by the mukti bahinis & was told to denounce Urdu & Bhutto , he refused, he was tortured when we found him he had multiple fractures, PPP is my identity, to give you a hint I support Asma Jahangir & am her type, so please, as you are sick of status quo , I am sick of pro-military establishment people as well

you believe & support what you want, whom you want ,be proud of it, be ashamed of it , whatever you feel, be it, Because that is your prerogatives & is your right & I respect that, same my friend I'd expect you respect mine too
to you, your way, to me mine
to you, you are right, to me, I am
to you, be your way, to me, mine
peace

my friend, my maternal uncle (being bihari himself) talked to your so called shaheed ZA Bhutto and said to him that all those stranded pakistanis (biharis like you) should be brought home to Pakistan, you know what happened? he refused, so please before supporting bhuttos who broke pakistan, and left biharis to rot in east pakistan think about it

and my materal grand father was also killed by mukti bahinis, but you know what, it was not mukti bahinis who abandoned biharis, it was the same bhutto, Punjab army and the pakistani state

bhutto when smelt defeat escaped from east pakistan and all the army by signing pact with india were let to escape pakistan, but biharis were left to bear the anger of supporting pakistan and **** army

my grand father was killed for supporting this ungrateful country and paid blood for nothing, just disgrace and abandonment from this country

able biharis like us came to pak by selling their properties no thanks to bhutto and pakistan, others were left to rot there

Last edited:
Rigging caused anarchy in the first place, loser! :D

But its completely fine to have control room filled with incompetent riggers as crew :D

I agree,,,otherwise tomorrow after sharif looses power he will start doing the same.
How? Where is his street power? :D

This a simple thing that paagal Khan fails to understand.
LOL. Pagal @FaujHistorian :D

Not just a servant (like the cook and jharoo masi), but an institution in the country.
All government or state institutions are made to serve the people, not the state, you fool!

Rigging caused anarchy in the first place, loser! :D

But its completely fine to have control room filled with incompetent riggers as crew :D

How? Where is his street power? :D

LOL. Pagal @FaujHistorian :D

All government or state institutions are made to serve the people, not the state, you fool!

you are now making this discussion into personal attacks.

Why?

I thought you were better than that lowly behavior.

you are now making this discussion into personal attacks.

Why?

I thought you were better than that lowly behavior.

Its not a personal discussion, but your baseless anti-IK rants are getting disgusting by the minute. You fail to understand that just like meritocracy is the pillar of any public institution such as Army, it also applies to elections where public leaders are elected.

Its not a personal discussion, but your baseless anti-IK rants are getting disgusting by the minute. You fail to understand that just like meritocracy is the pillar of any public institution such as Army, it also applies to elections where public leaders are elected.

you are making it personal.

Typical of PTI youthias.

I can attack IK for his views

you do the same about anti-IK leaders.

Hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom