What's new

Shoud pakistan start j-2x programe low cost (5th generation) multirole aircraft to replace jf-17

Rauf klasra is a paid man by whom ...are you serious he has always said things which are good for pakistan
....anyways lets discuss the topic there is no thing such as low cost stealth fighter jet...pakistan low defence budget cannot afford fgfa topic ends

Your economy is at its worst...dont waste money on fgfa you cannot compete with India anymore you should keep min detterence which i think u already hv

1st answer I watch in youtube -dunya news
Profit from selling jf17 -pehle bech to lo bhai its profit cant say but its inexpensive
J10 J31 technology borrowed from jf17 thats insane...j31 is a fgfa how on earth its not even close to jf17 you should not write things from open mind it should be based on reliable source

We have already sold JF-17 to two countries. More in line.

Economy is not in bad shape.

Attachments

• chart.jpeg
    chart.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 49

Bro they also knew it that our economy is getting stronger and so the defence will be also more stronger so therefore indians are worried about our economy and " high cost of 5th gen fighter" insha Allah we will induct stealth before india then they will start again their "randi rona"

Bro they also knew it that our economy is getting stronger and so the defence will be also more stronger so therefore indians are worried about our economy and " high cost of 5th gen fighter" insha Allah we will induct stealth before india then they will start again their "randi rona"
Then
apko aik breaking news deyn pakistan nay india ko dhoka dety huye 5th gen jet nikal lya ap log shant hogayn pakistan bade hamaly kay lye tyar ha:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok best of luck whom did you sold jf17 to...pakistan economy is questionable

Thanks for your free advice.Pakistan never take dictation on its defence,we will continue efforts to make our defence stronger what ever you talk, we don't care and 5th gen fighter we will induct before you mind it
Lets see who inducts stealth jets first although we do not hv any competition with u our defence budget is 7 times bigger than yours ...

Myanmar and Nigeria and its not your concerns that Pakistan economy is questionable or not now hats off:hitwall::blah:
Nigeria might hv bought Myanmar has not finalised jf17 is also offered to sri lanka with 1 fc7 free fighter plane...bilkul muft muft muft..

1 ZbLKw_D0qgJXi5ME7thSeA.jpeg

The best solution for Pakistan to go directly to participate in the manufacture of FC-31

Go early to participate in this project means a lower cost to participate in the future
Combat level will be excellent and better than any other illusions because they are less risky practical application of technology
And the acquisition cost of the aircraft is acceptable financially, why enter into a new fighter designs new and larger risks

It is best time to join to participate in the manufacture of FC -31.

5-gen can never be a low cost..

labor cost can be minimized but hardware and Software will be costly..
That's hard to say,
The first, dedicated 5th Gen aircraft (by dedicated, I mean built entirely for the purpose of stealth), utilized clever engineering, utilizing parts available at the time to make the aircraft. The earlier prototypes, had engines from this plane (T-38):
300px-T-38_560FTS_RandolphAFB_2001.jpeg
And the fly-by-wire system of this plane (F-16):
800px-F-16_June_2008.jpg
used a few sub-systems from the C-130, and I believe a landing gear from the Warthog.
The result was a dirt cheap (relatively) aircraft, priced somewhere around 40 million $.
Although this might seem easy, but it's not. The 40 Million excludes the labor, and the profit. And gives you a very primitive (again, relatively) aircraft, which lacked a radar, and resorted to JDAMs as a source of offense, it didn't have afterburners.
Also, making one still, requires sheer engineering capabilities, a powerful industrial base and a willing air-force.
F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

and your tejas 100 gen jet:rofl::rofl::lol: and you are trolling nothing else:blah::blah:

First jet with basic stealth concept jet was this i think
View attachment 384785 View attachment 384786
It could be (I have poor knowledge about the Blackbird) , but it wasn't dedicated for the type of stealth I am talking about. The Blackbird's capability came through the high speed, high altitude form of flight, and a few structural modifications (flat from the sides). And it cost 30+ Million Dollars back in 1960s, it's got to be expensive as heck now.
The F-117, incorporates a dedicated radar cloaking structure, which's primary function is to evade radars, and the whole plane is built around the structure, whilst I believe the Blackbird is built around speed and altitude, but yes, nevertheless it was an attempt at "stealth" (although there are reports over the Blackbird being frequently found on Soviet radars).

It could be (I have poor knowledge about the Blackbird) , but it wasn't dedicated for the type of stealth I am talking about. The Blackbird's capability came through the high speed, high altitude form of flight, and a few structural modifications (flat from the sides). And it cost 30+ Million Dollars back in 1960s, it's got to be expensive as heck now.
The F-117, incorporates a dedicated radar cloaking structure, which's primary function is to evade radars, and the whole plane is built around the structure, whilst I believe the Blackbird is built around speed and altitude, but yes, nevertheless it was an attempt at "stealth" (although there are reports over the Blackbird being frequently found on Soviet radars).
you're right bro its defend itself through speed and altitude but it had a stealth elements especially from the front

proxy.php.jpg
I love this look, as a 5G jf17 concept, can Pakistan buy that design, I guess it's (X-32) and it's an cancel project

Back
Top Bottom