What's new

Shooting in Copenhagen !

A lot of the international attacks have been done by Arab people or Arab organizations like AQ, that is undeniable. Biggest one was 9/11 then there was the first attack on the WTC. Madrid bombing and Charlie Hebdo were done by Arabs you can call them "Berbers" if that makes you feel better. You exported this ideology with KSA funding.

Outside of 9/11 I can't think of 1 single international terrorist attack done by Arabs despite there being 450 million of us and many of our countries being war torn.

No, the Charlie Hebdo attack was done by 2 Berber brothers. Most of the terrorists in the 2004 Madrid train bombings were Moroccan Berbers.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. I am not wasting my time with idiots. I gave plenty of examples in post 17 that puts your nonsense apart.

Something is not right in Europe.People are turning to become more intolerant and aggressive.Not good for so called first world continent

RIP

Something is not right in Europe.People are turning to become more intolerant and aggressive.Not good for so called first world continent

RIP

The people doing the acts generally arent of the first world. I think gun rules are strict there but not difficult to obtain, I know in recent decades there has been alot of biker shootings but this most likely isnt that.

RIP

Europe is overall fine. Outside of Eastern Ukraine.

We are dealing with a microscopic amount of deranged individuals. This attack is unprecedented in Denmark which otherwise has been in the limelight of radicals for over 13 years due to participating in the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and the famed Danish Muhammad (saws) cartoons.

Nothing about the two terrorists is known. Where they were from, what organization they belonged to, if they are even natives etc. Lot's of questions.

You have 250.000 Muslims in Denmark. 99% of them do not cause any problems. Denmark is one of the safest countries on the planet. This attack is hopefully not going to change this.

It's a shame though what 2 idiots can do in terms of reputation to a community that is 250.000 big on the short run at least.

Let us hope that they will be caught before they potentially kill more people.

Outside of 9/11 I can't think of 1 single international terrorist attack done by Arabs despite there being 450 million of us and many of our countries being war torn.

No, the Charlie Hebdo attack was done by 2 Berber brothers. Most of the terrorists in the 2004 Madrid train bombings were Moroccan Berbers.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. I am not wasting my time with idiots. I gave plenty of examples in post 17 that puts your nonsense apart.
Embassy bombings, USS cole etc?

Berbers, arabs, same difference.

The people doing the acts generally arent of the first world. I think gun rules are strict there but not difficult to obtain, I know in recent decades there has been alot of biker shootings but this most likely isnt that.

Then what are you doing in third world Egypt, Jew boy? :D

Embassy bombings, USS cole etc?

Berbers, arabs, same difference.

Two distinct people. One is Arab and the other is not. By that logic Arabs and Jews are the same.

USS Cole happened outside of Yemen almost 15 years ago. The attack was a small attack considering what is going on otherwise in war torn countries.

Yes, the Embassy bombings in 1998 were the work of Al-Qaeda. Just like the USS Cole bombing. But numerous people of various ancestries (locals too) were involved. AQ is an international terrorist organization with branches all over the world. It has Arab, European, South Asian, African, South East Asian, Jewish (yes), Caucasian etc. members.
That it's core leaders were Arabs and still are is not really strange when Al-Qaeda is currently mostly operating in 3-4 war torn Arab countries.

Still those people do not even constitute 0,01% of all the 420-450 million or so Arabs. Read my post number 17 in this thread.

Before Al-Qaeda was created in 1988 the only Arab "terrorists" were Palestinian nationalists who hijacked planes etc. Earlier Arab lands were robbed and invaded by foreigners and colonized.

Anyway it's miracle that you have not been lynched in Egypt I guess.:coffee:

Last edited:
Europe is overall fine. Outside of Eastern Ukraine.

We are dealing with a microscopic amount of deranged individuals. This attack is unprecedented in Denmark which otherwise has been in the limelight of radicals for over 13 years due to participating in the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and the famed Danish Muhammad (saws) cartoons.

Nothing about the two terrorists is known. Where they were from, what organization they belonged to, if they are even natives etc. Lot's of questions.

You have 250.000 Muslims in Denmark. 99% of them do not cause any problems. Denmark is one of the safest countries on the planet. This attack is hopefully not going to change this.

It's a shame though what 2 idiots can do in terms of reputation to a community that is 250.000 big on the short run at least.

Let us hope that they will be caught before they potentially kill more people.
Situations like this perhaps would be the most difficult to counter .Because there is no large scale planning in thistype of attacks .Two individuals somehow brainwashed by some retards.A lots of opportunities for that in this world.Authorities cant check them effectively otherwise you should have NSA type facilities .Then not all of them are like US.

But EU nations can manage them.They have resources.
Hope they will catch that morons ASAP.

I agree with @al-Hasani . Entire world should be thankful to KSA that they are not funding enough to support terrorism and wahabism. Thanks KSA for keeping it in limit.

Yes, I am very proud that my ancestors and that of other Hijazis and Arabians created 4 of the 11 largest empires in human history (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasids, Fatimid) and dozens of others and spread Islam, Sufism and all the most important Muslim sects to all corners of the world.

KSA as the land of Makkah and Madinah will continue to support Islam and Muslims.

There is no such thing as "Wahhabism". I am yet to met 1 single person that calls himself a "Wahhabi".

Anyway keep trolling. Could not care less. Just a bit bored while watching Real Madrid - Deportivo but PDF usually helps with that due to users like you.:coffee:

A lot of the international attacks have been done by Arab people or Arab organizations like AQ, that is undeniable. Biggest one was 9/11 then there was the first attack on the WTC. Madrid bombing and Charlie Hebdo were done by Arabs you can call them "Berbers" if that makes you feel better. You exported this ideology with KSA funding.

thats correct , just bcz arabs are not directly involved doesn't mean they are some saints . We know the drill isn't it , madrashs are set up , clerics start brainwashing local youths to take up the path of an radical version of islam . I have seen these changes happen in my country as well , muslims in india were not so radical few years back . In the past few years AQ was not able to carry out any big attacks because of crunch in funding , we all know where their money came from the saudi sympathizers which the CIA cracked down . Nothing happens in this world without money , just bcz you don't see a saudi guy carrying out any attacks doesn't mean they are not involved .

Hi,

I just came home home from shooting three Palestinian Islamo Arab fux in the head in their home. I'm sure Fox news will cover it. :dirol:

thats correct , just bcz arabs are not directly involved doesn't mean they are some saints . We know the drill isn't it , madrashs are set up , clerics start brainwashing local youths to take up the path of an radical version of islam . I have seen these changes happen in my country as well , muslims in india were not so radical few years back . In the past few years AQ was not able to carry out any big attacks because of crunch in funding , we all know where their money came from the saudi sympathizers which the CIA cracked down . Nothing happens in this world without money , just bcz you don't see a saudi guy carrying out any attacks doesn't mean they are not involved .

If that is the case then it is upto our govt to clamp down such illegal funds and activities.You cant blame entire Arabs for the actions of some lunatics.We should nt allow their activities in here and that is our govt responsibility

maybe BJP might but i don't trust the seculars

here is a good article , you must go through it ( i will post the important part , read the complete article in the link )

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism

It would be troublesome but perhaps acceptable for the House of Saud to promote the intolerant and extremist Wahhabi creed just domestically. But, unfortunately, for decades the Saudis have alsolavishly financedits propagation abroad. Exact numbers are not known, but it is thought that more than $100 billionhave been spent on exporting fanatical Wahhabism to various much poorer Muslim nations worldwide over the past three decades. It might well be twice that number. By comparison, the Soviets spent about $7 billionspreading communism worldwide in the 70 years from 1921 and 1991.

For instance, a Wikileaks cableclearly quotes then-Secretary of State Hillary Clintonsaying "donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide." She continues: "More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaeda, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups." And it's not just the Saudis: Qatar, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates are also implicated in the memo. Other cables released by Wikileaks outline howSaudi front companiesare also used to fund terrorism abroad.

The money goes to constructing and operating mosques and madrassas that preach radical Wahhabism. The money also goes to training imams; media outreach and publishing; distribution of Wahhabi textbooks, and endowments to universities and
cultural centers.

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism | Yousaf Butt

I have read some pakistanies themselves here say that madrashs in pakistan are heavily funded by saudi which promote wahabism , these madrasahs provide food , money , shelter to poor muslim families . They have been exploiting situation in countries like pakistan which have not being doing well economically to breed wahabism there locally .

.Our govt seems doing very well.
Dude Pakistan.is just another case .Their PM.has direct relation with Al Saud .
Anyway that is an off topic here.We dont need to.talk about in here.

First of all then you have proven to be an idiot with that comment. Secondly we don't know the identity of those 2 attackers. Shouting Allahu Akbar does not make you an Arab. Millions upon millions of non-Arabs speak Arabic. After all it's in the top 5 of most spoken languages in the world. A major world language. The two terrorists identity is unknown.

You are talking about less than 100 people in total.

The 4 suicide bombers during the 7-7-2005 bombings in London were 3 Pakistanis and 1 Jamaican. The two terrorists during the Charlie Hebdo were Berbers. So were most of the terrorists during the 2004 Madrid train bombings.

Those terrorists in Beslan were not Arabs either. Nor those that hijacked that theatre in Moscow.

Outside of that there have been no major terrorist attacks in Europe and you have 10 million or so Arabs.

Boko Haram are not Arabs. Caucasian terrorists are not Arabs. Taliban are not Arabs. The thousands upon thousands of terrorists in Pakistan are not Arabs. Militants in Southern Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia are not Arabs.

Al-Shaabab in Somalia are not Arabs.

The Peshawar school attack was not done by Arabs.

Not sure why I am even wasting my time with a clown of this nature.

There are 450 million Arabs in the world. A microscopic amount shall not define such a diverse group of people.

Arabs ruled the Islamic caliphate for 1000 years, during the Islamic Golden Age and alone in Spain and Portugal Arabs have left 11 World UNESCO Heritage sites. Further explanation is not necessary either.

So be sure that we Arabs do not want to have anything to do with your likes either.

So yes if you define Islam = Arabs then you have a problem. Or if 450 million Arabs = terrorists. Serious problems.

1 40 year old civilian is dead and 3 policemen are wounded (none of them in danger of dying). They are still looking for the two suspects.

The fact that you have 250.000 Muslims (half of them being Arabs) in Denmark and there never being an episode like this before despite Danish soldiers taking part in the invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan and the Danish Prophet Muhammad (saws) cartoons shows clearly that we are dealing with a very, very microscopic minority of deranged individuals. It had to happen ultimately and it did today. Thankfully only 1 civilian seems to have died. 1 too many though.

Nice post, and I agree with what you say...I would assume what he meant was in a sense linked with what's happening in a few arab countries at the moment and also what we in South Asia perceive as terrorism that gets patronage or as one would say ideological teaching from arabs. Though, you are right...Most south asian muslims act more Muslim then the Arabs and it's their choice what ideology or path they choose to follow. ....and I don't mean that in a derogatory manner but overall in terms of say radicalisation or Islamization. The Arabs are more modern and open to change. .arab communities are more forward than south Asian muslim communities in Europe as an instance too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom