What's new

Shoaib Akthar tempering row 5th ODI

^^no khalidali, my post was not to take cheap shots, what surprised me was the timing of these act by shoaib akhtar.When the team is already suffering due to few cricketers,this was not expcted of a senior player and that too when he already has been found guilty of doing so earlier.

To our indian friends dont try to take cheap shots just for the sake of it, and act holier then thou when your own people time and again have been named in this kinda ball tempering stuff. And who can forget the angle broad when he stepped on the ball during south africa series. So no one has a clean chit, all are guilty to some extend.

Bhai we are already very very busy cleaning up our CWG faeces. :cheers:

TUM BHI CHOR, HUM BHI CHOR
TUM BHI NANGE, HUM BHI NANGE
:cheers:

AUR MAZE KEE BAAT BATAUN?

TUM HUM PE HANS RAHE HO HUM TUM PE HANS RAHE HAIN:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
^^no khalidali, my post was not to take cheap shots, what surprised me was the timing of these act by shoaib akhtar.When the team is already suffering due to few cricketers,this was not expcted of a senior player and that too when he already has been found guilty of doing so earlier.

My statement was not only for you, but a picture can mean any thing. It could just be a mistake we cant make a judgement based on something that a trash spewing tabloid had dished out. And I will repeat my statement again, it happens in all the games, its just that the policy of keep kicking the one that is already down implemented by the icc and the trashloids when it comes to Pakistan.

Bhai we are already very very busy cleaning up our CWG faeces. :cheers:

TUM BHI CHOR, HUM BHI CHOR
TUM BHI NANGE, HUM BHI NANGE
:cheers:

Jaani abhi ki baat kon kar raha hai, I was talking about tempering with the ball in a cricket match. If I remember it correctly it was the saintly british during their last series with india that they were accused of sucking on too many lollies during the game, so they can use the sugar in their saliva to keep the shine on one side of the ball.

Jaani abhi ki baat kon kar raha hai, I was talking about tempering with the ball in a cricket match. If I remember it correctly it was the saintly british during their last series with india that they were accused of sucking on too many lollies during the game, so they can use the sugar in their saliva to keep the shine on one side of the ball.

Arre ye gore koi kam hain?

Remember Shane Warne? The womanaholic!

The list is endless:flame:

This is a last attempt from the tabloids to sell some papers before the pakistan team leaves.They sure had a great season. The evidence from those pics is inconclusive and i am sure Shoaib will not be hurt by this. We did not actually see him scratching the ball, it was just his thumb that was on it. The pictures taken are not from the Sky cameras otherwise we would have had conclusive video evidence. If i remember correctly recently Stuart Broad was also accused of stepping on the bowl when ever an outfielder threw the ball back to him. He said that he was bowling and was a bit tired so he was being lazy to get down to pick it up. If a 24 year old can get away with this excuse then a 35 year old shouldn't have a problem.

laws are only meant for pakistan thats what i think ICC will do actions only against pakistan pakistan should not play cricket anymore and take its name out of members list it will hurt image of cricket and ICC in world and thats what we want

:hitwall::hitwall: and the indians have give there verdict!!! great so how did you conclude he was ball tampering he was merely holding the ball!!! you know ICC currently = INDIAN CRICKET COUNCIL!

i promise you once asif,amir,gul akhtar promise not to play INDIA WILL RESUME ITS CRICKET TIES WITH PAKISTAN!!!

What about this one? What is Morgan doing with the ball? Isn't he using his nails?
ballta.jpg

this picture bro the world won't be shown!! because 1 billion neghibours of pakistan will cry sooo much that people will only listen to this story of shoaib!!

its all a conspiracy against our natural talent of fast bowlers! :angry: but don't worry inshAllah we will be graced with more faster & better bowlers!!! the world thought imran was last then waqar was then aaqib,then shoaib,then gul,then asif & finally amir!!

we are just blessed to produce such bowlers generation after generation! :pakistan:

Yes its a conspiracy .. With ICC rankings low as 6 in Tests and low as 7 in ODIs, and the 10 loosing streak against Aussies and constant series losses, there could be a conspiracy involving lowly ranking teams such as Bangladesh, West Indies,New Zealand Kenya etc.

Yes its a conspiracy .. With ICC rankings low as 6 in Tests and low as 7 in ODIs, and the 10 loosing streak against Aussies and constant series losses, there could be a conspiracy involving lowly ranking teams such as Bangladesh, West Indies,New Zealand Kenya etc.

Nobody is saying here that its a conspiracy, just like nobody has conclusive evidence of ball tempering in this case. For all you know the picture could be from some other match..The angle is not even clear, we didn't get any footage from sky sports. Heck its not even on cricinfo!. Just another cheap shot at demonizing Pak players and sell their pathetic newspapers and our Indian freinds have already started to have wet dreams about another controversy!

Truly I am amazed at the so called "journalism" in Britan!! You suck big time bloody goras!

Last edited by a moderator:
English media is after Pakistan's players ***. I dont blame them. Thanks to Ijaz Butt. :P

Sir, these things can be done by any one in evil mind(india, pakistan,england,aus etc).But why should Izaz Butt will be responsible for Akhtar's fault?If he does tempering, should we spare him and target others?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom